SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:05 am

sunshine50 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:When people get info from sources it's never a for sure thing as we have seen many times. Even if a producer told me, I wouldn't be 100%. If they are kind enough to share it, great, but it's up to the readers to believe it or not.

They can all share the info they get but IMHO without picture proof for me, nothing is for sure. Sleuthing for me is 99% unless someone is kind enough to snapchat themselves in bed, or take pictures with the same pillows then it's game over. laugh out loud

Then we sleuth to see if they are still together! Smiley

ETA: sometimes RS is easy on the reporting because he may have gotten the info from a friend or family member who gave him proof.

I need pictures or it didn't happen. Ha!

I could say the same for the butt grabbing. Ha!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:06 am

You think Hannah switched from Tyler to Jed in the Finale? The CH thing where Hannah couldn’t decide?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:10 am

If she switched from Tyler to Jed in the finale, then I'm sorry Tyler is a saint for how gracious he has been to Hannah and Jed post-show.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:12 am

Sharnee wrote:You think Hannah switched from Tyler to Jed in the Finale? The CH thing where Hannah couldn’t decide?

No. I think she liked Tyler, but fell in love with Jed. At least that is what I am seeing through the edit. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:15 am

Bleiby527 wrote:If she switched from Tyler to Jed in the finale, then I'm sorry Tyler is a saint for how gracious he has been to Hannah and Jed post-show.

he would be an angel for sure....meanwhile we have jed doing all sorts of wrong, disrespecting Hannah and his ex, while Tyler just over here going on ABCfoodtours hanging out with kids doing his thing ... oh Hannah u really are a crazy women for letting that man go - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:16 am

I keep thinking 'just because RS says it doesn't make it so.'

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:17 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:If she switched from Tyler to Jed in the finale, then I'm sorry Tyler is a saint for how gracious he has been to Hannah and Jed post-show.

he would be an angel for sure....meanwhile we have jed doing all sorts of wrong, disrespecting Hannah and his ex, while Tyler just over here going on ABCfoodtours hanging out with kids doing his thing ... oh Hannah u really are a crazy women for letting that man go - jmo

Which again, makes me scratch my head. We have Tyler engaged in SM watching the season. Jed on the other hand being a player. Either Tyler is the real F1, and TPTB screwed with RS, or Jed is a cheater. No real in between for me.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:18 am

Sharnee wrote:You think Hannah switched from Tyler to Jed in the Finale? The CH thing where Hannah couldn’t decide?
I think she probably fell for both guys and I think Tyler scared her a bit because he’s not her usual type, so she went with the safer choice in Jed who IMO, has similarities to Luke. It’s funny. Hannah said she originally put up a wall with Tyler because it seems like she judged him by his looks and thought he could be a player. 

Well Hannah, congratulations on that new fiancé of yours. You played yourself laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:22 am

Ash2214 wrote:
I think she probably fell for both guys and I think Tyler scared her a bit because he’s not her usual type, so she went with the safer choice in Jed who IMO, has similarities to Luke. It’s funny. Hannah said she originally put up a wall with Tyler because it seems like she judged him by his looks and thought he could be a player. 

Well Hannah, congratulations on that new fiancé of yours. You played yourself laugh out loud

Oh the irony of it all and as I referenced before , that guy she embarrassed night one is exactly what she ended up with. Can’t make these things up Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698 Ita, safe choice. I blame Luke P cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:26 am

On Twitter now, RS has been posting Jed's numerous Tea. People's article. Even Screenshots of an untypical F1 behavior of commenting on Girl in a Bikini.

First thought off my head was didn't RS originally have Tyler as F1 then changed to Jed as F1. Perhaps, Jed was really F1 at the FRC (whether with Proposal or not). Perhaps Hannah did pick Jed at that time. Then a period when Hannah changed her mind? Why did RS say it was Tyler? He claimed he had to check some info before posting. NOW he said the same thing about Jed as F1. Methinks, RS has different Sources telling him two different outcomes. Isn't it plausible his Sources' evidences are of different timeline?

And now RS is throwing Jed shade on twitter yet Jed is the supposed F1. I cannot imagine any woman regardless of an 'Ette or ordinary Citizen would be ok with Jed's soc med behavior. Because if my BF comments on my friend's pic like "Hot or Smoke", you're out the door!

At this point that Sh*t hit the fan, if i'm Hannah i will try to do an Arie. The question is WHO will cave in. But i will not be surprised that the end of this, Hannah is single.

I'm still am a Tyler fan whatever the outcome on Hannah's AFTR. As ive said previously Tyler as F1 or Bachelor. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1176891977

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:27 am

I think she convinced herself that what she has with Tyler was mostly physical and what she had with Jed was emotional AND physical. But she didn't know Jed was lying to her the whole time.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:29 am

Commenting on a girls bikini was his ex in February. Just stating the facts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly