SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:33 am

Cari wrote:On Twitter now, RS has been posting Jed's numerous Tea. People's article. Even Screenshots of an untypical F1 behavior of commenting on Girl in a Bikini.

First thought off my head was didn't RS originally have Tyler as F1 then changed to Jed as F1. Perhaps, Jed was really F1 at the FRC (whether with Proposal or not). Perhaps Hannah did pick Jed at that time. Then a period when Hannah changed her mind? Why did RS say it was Tyler? He claimed he had to check some info before posting. NOW he said the same thing about Jed as F1. Methinks, RS has different Sources telling him two different outcomes. Isn't it plausible his Sources' evidences are of different timeline?

And now RS is throwing Jed shade on twitter yet Jed is the supposed F1. I cannot imagine any woman regardless of an 'Ette or ordinary Citizen would be ok with Jed's soc med behavior. Because if my BF comments on my friend's pic like "Hot or Smoke", you're out the door!

At this point that Sh*t hit the fan, if i'm Hannah i will try to do an Arie. The question is WHO will cave in. But i will not be surprised that the end of this, Hannah is single.

I'm still am a Tyler fan whatever the outcome on Hannah's AFTR. As ive said previously Tyler as F1 or Bachelor. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1176891977

The girl in the bikini is his ex, Haley Stevens and it was before he went on the show.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:33 am

I cannot believe producers are spinning this $hit sandwhich season as the best ever. It’s horrible. The story arch is horrible. The outcome is horrible. Only 2 things can redeem it for me. Either Hannah pulls a full out Arie and begs Tyler for a second chance like tomorrow and things work our like they were supposed to be Upset

Or, the more likely scenario, Tyler is the Bachelor. Literally the only thing that even somewhat saves this craphole season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:35 am

sosleepy wrote:I cannot believe producers are spinning this $hit sandwhich season as the best ever. It’s horrible. The story arch is horrible. The outcome is horrible. Only 2 things can redeem it for me. Either Hannah pulls a full out Arie and begs Tyler for a second chance like tomorrow and things work our like they were supposed to be Upset

Or, the more likely scenario, Tyler is the Bachelor. Literally the only thing that even somewhat saves this craphole season.

And they announce it on ATFR laugh out loud and maybe bring out some women for him to meet on ATFR ....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:35 am

Cari wrote:On Twitter now, RS has been posting Jed's numerous Tea. People's article. Even Screenshots of an untypical F1 behavior of commenting on Girl in a Bikini.

First thought off my head was didn't RS originally have Tyler as F1 then changed to Jed as F1. Perhaps, Jed was really F1 at the FRC (whether with Proposal or not). Perhaps Hannah did pick Jed at that time. Then a period when Hannah changed her mind? Why did RS say it was Tyler? He claimed he had to check some info before posting. NOW he said the same thing about Jed as F1. Methinks, RS has different Sources telling him two different outcomes. Isn't it plausible his Sources' evidences are of different timeline?

And now RS is throwing Jed shade on twitter yet Jed is the supposed F1. I cannot imagine any woman regardless of an 'Ette or ordinary Citizen would be ok with Jed's soc med behavior. Because if my BF comments on my friend's pic like "Hot or Smoke", you're out the door!

At this point that Sh*t hit the fan, if i'm Hannah i will try to do an Arie. The question is WHO will cave in. But i will not be surprised that the end of this, Hannah is single.

I'm still am a Tyler fan whatever the outcome on Hannah's AFTR. As ive said previously Tyler as F1 or Bachelor. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1176891977

Those comments were posted in January and February before the filming starts. He was not f1 at that time.

Please be sure I am not making excuses for Jed. I am setting the record straight.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:35 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I think she convinced herself that what she has with Tyler was mostly physical and what she had with Jed was emotional AND physical. But she didn't know Jed was lying to her the whole time.

I will never believe that what I’m seeing between Hannah and Tyler is just physical. It’s not. If that’s what she told herself, she was deluding herself. I think she got scared of how different Tyler was than her normal. Jed fit the closest to that Luke/Southern/basic/Christian mold. I think an older and more mature Ette would have and could have recognized the something special with Tyler and gone for it. I’m honestly sad for her, but she also did this to herself.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:38 am

I think the comments by Jed are suppose to insinuate they were an item leading up to the show and have not broken up when he went to film to corroborate with the People story that was released this afternoon.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:38 am

And now people are attacking her on her page. laugh out loud laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Commenting on a girls bikini was his ex in February. Just stating the facts.

Oh! Thank you for the clarification, my Guardian Angel!

It's up to Hannah now if she will give Jed a chance despite this airquote "full truth". We are not Hannah and at the end of the day, she might be the Game Changer for Jed. He may be sincere after all.

IF and that is a HUGE IF,

the Reddit claims are NOT true.

Hannah and Jed may work.

However, IF again a HUGE IF, post show they don't workout. We somehow kinda know what could have possibly gone wrong.

IMO giggling

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:38 am

Honestly do we even blame them if Tyler or Peter look least interested in the Bachelor role ?with talks of them moving to NYC away from the franchise ? The producers effed with Hannah head big time ! They never give her solid advice all the while having the ban on being able to talk to family members. They witnessed it first hand are probably still digesting the fact that Jed turned out to be a lier and a cheat.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:40 am

sosleepy wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:I think she convinced herself that what she has with Tyler was mostly physical and what she had with Jed was emotional AND physical. But she didn't know Jed was lying to her the whole time.

I will never believe that what I’m seeing between Hannah and Tyler is just physical. It’s not. If that’s what she told herself, she was deluding herself. I think she got scared of how different Tyler was than her normal. Jed fit the closest to that Luke/Southern/basic/Christian mold. I think an older and more mature Ette would have and could have recognized the something special with Tyler and gone for it. I’m honestly sad for her, but she also did this to herself.

i couldn't agree with u more :yes: i mean hannah basically preaches to the guys the exact words tyler says to her example on last episode she says to the guys at the CP "i'm a badass women" (ty called her this on episode 2) , "i want you to be real and i will be real to you guys" (ty said this on their 1 on 1 he wants the real hannah) etcetc
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:42 am

hi

Last edited by sunshine50 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:42 am

sosleepy wrote:

Agree ! This is just sad if she went from Luke to Jed and claimed that the season never turned out to be how she thought but ultimately she is happy !!??

Also want to add, when she spoke about Tyler her exact words were on her one on one she realised what she had with Tyler was more than a physical. I remember her saying that which is why i counted that as another F1 based thing she would say about him !

I feel extremely bad for Hannah with everything that has played out. She is not going to come out looking good no matter what the ending is now.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly