SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:36 pm

I mean, Mills is claiming she changed her mind at the last minute. Maybe it was supposed to be Tyler and that was relayed to his family. Tyler’s mom seems to adore Hannah, so I think she really wanted it to work. Ugh. His poor family.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:38 pm

@Julie81 I’m not going to bother watching - I just won’t have any fun doing it, so why do that to myself? I’ll just watch ATFR and then look forward to seeing Hannah G, Katie & some of this season’s guys on Paradise. Then hopefully a Tyler season (unless he finds love by then) Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:51 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@Julie81 I’m not going to bother watching - I just won’t have any fun doing it, so why do that to myself? I’ll just watch ATFR and then look forward to seeing Hannah G, Katie & some of this season’s guys on Paradise. Then hopefully a Tyler season (unless he finds love by then) Smiley

Girl, I can’t even look at your avi....that’s how upset I am. I’m for real serious. I’m fine until I look at him. hehehe

Get it together, Julie. This was a killer for me though. I haven’t invested like this in a while. I love Colton and Cassie but I knew he was going to pick her...it was obvious. I had no doubt or worries.

Ok. Gotta go. This is silly. Lol I don’t know him. I would never express to him face to face that I am upset for him that he lost. Why am I doing it here? Ha. Embarassed
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Linds911 wrote:What a mess. laugh out loud dizzy

Yes and MF in true form is enjoying every bit of it. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 4256136633

So much for the show's vetting. They seriously should hire the sleuthers here to find out this stuff BEFORE the season...if not for the sake of the lead, for sake of any lawsuits etc.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I mean, Mills is claiming she changed her mind at the last minute. Maybe it was supposed to be Tyler and that was relayed to his family. Tyler’s mom seems to adore Hannah, so I think she really wanted it to work. Ugh. His poor family.

Yeah. I kind of wonder. I believe she was really torn. Keeping Luke so long didn’t give her the opportunity to really dive in and strongly consider the others. What a bad decision. Sigh. Watching Tyler’s dates and moments from here on out will be really hard.

All I know is that the harsh whip lash of going from stanning Tyler and Hannah, to going into typical f*ckboi analysis with Jed as F1 is really sad. I miss thinking about Tyler and hate that I’m now focusing on hyperanalyzing this womanizing doucher F1 instead.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:00 pm

So, I jusg read on reddit that Patrick (is that Hannahs brother) asked someone on reddit for all the information and they are going to gather it and send it to him. Would he ask for that if Jed wasnt F1?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:02 pm

avacaroline wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Okay, I'll step out on a limb here and just say it, but I'm still cautiously questioning the "new" spoilers.  The timing of all of this Jed news seems very suspect to me.   I have always thought Jed was there to promote his music, and graciously played his roll as the f2 guy.  If there was ever a season to stir things up with spoilers, this is the season to do it given the friendship that Tyler and Jed seem to have.  I'm not going to go full blown conspiracy theory yet, but I just have it tucked away and I'll keep watching for clues.

I’m on the limb with you. Something doesn’t feel right with it all. Tyler’s mom’s excitement, him going through the trouble to copy friend’s insta stories of events where we don’t  think he was present and not just “sharing” them the normal way, accepting Hannah’s moms follow right after he got back from filming,  he is so hidden in the previews for next week, Jed being depressed when he got home and his friends feeling that he was absolutely NOT engaged.....so much doesn’t make sense to me yet.  I could go full on conspiracy and half way believe that she met up with Jed at CMA’s to take the pic that was sent to RS. I can tell you this....If I were a lead or a top finisher I would go all out to foil that guy. He is such an azz!  Anyway, I don’t have the time or energy to sleuth this season so I guess I will just put on my tinfoil hat and wait and see just how crazy I really am. Maybe I’ll rewatch the Hannah and Jed parts and see if I can somehow buy in to any sort of attraction between them. I’ve always felt like she was “stage Hannah” when she was with him and that she had him friend zoned. I don’t know, I’ve been wrong before. I was convinced that Emily had chosen Arie and nope she chose Jef. The king of douchedom! 🙄.

cheerdance Yay!! Someone's out there with me!!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Miyala wrote:So, I jusg read on reddit that Patrick (is that Hannahs brother) asked someone on reddit for all the information and they are going to gather it and send it to him. Would he ask for that if Jed wasnt F1?

No. But can we believe that really? Didn’t we find out yesterday that he has followed this hailey girl all along?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:06 pm

If Hannah really was so torn, and Tyler really was supposed to be F1 until she saw Jed and changed her mind last minute, per that dumb Mills teaser, if it’s to be believed... this season is literally the most tragic timeline and I’m dead. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:07 pm

Julie81 wrote:
Miyala wrote:So, I jusg read on reddit that Patrick (is that Hannahs brother) asked someone on reddit for all the information and they are going to gather it and send it to him. Would he ask for that if Jed wasnt F1?

No. But can we believe that really? Didn’t we find out yesterday that he has followed this hailey girl all along?

Maybe it’s not just about Haley. Hope it’s a family intervention .

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

Maybe it’s not just about Haley. Hope it’s a family intervention .
With how young the cast is, ofc the parents should be all over these disasters like white on rice. Are these kiddos even old enough to date?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Of she was that torn, she shouldn’t have chosen either of them.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly