SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Yep, fully expect her to stand by the sleaze ball. Wonder if she’ll pay his rent for him now?  
Probably through her ig shilling. I’m gonna do my maximum damage to stop their flow of income by unfollowing ASAP laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I’m so powerless hissyfit Upset Upset

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:49 pm

@avacaroline I cannot buy into her choosing Jed, or if she somehow did, that she will keep him now, so I am officially donning this: :tinfoil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:56 pm

Lordy just remembered I followed Jed on IG when the f1 and f2 were announced to see if he was acting sad and now I want to unfollow but also curious how he and Hannah will handle post show. dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:Lordy just remembered I followed Jed on IG when the f1 and f2 were announced to see if he was acting sad and now I want to unfollow but also curious how he and Hannah will handle post show. dizzy

I unfollowed triangle head earlier today. I’ll get the updates here and on reddit anyway, so whatever.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:09 pm

Lord, y’all. I never followed him in the first place. I did, however, unfollow Hannah this morning because I can’t see happy pics of her and him post show. I don’t want to see them and I just don’t care to, so....I unfollowed. I like a clean quick break. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:18 pm

I unfollowed Jed and Hannah on IG and unfollowed Hannah on Twitter (never followed Jed there). I don’t need any more of that crap on my timeline. I was ready to be “neutral” on them but after the sh!tstorm yesterday, pencil them in for worst active franchise couple please. I don’t feel sad for Hannah if she hasn’t taken the definition of insanity to heart. She claimed that she was over being treated badly after her college boyfriend, but I fully expect that to be all talk and for her to stick by Jed. Would be nice to be wrong but I’m not holding my breath.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:19 pm

Another Country singer trying to get to F4. During the Season of the Jed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:19 pm

laugh out loud well I follow so many people on IG anyways (stalking celebs & Bach Nation) so I will probably miss out on their posts anyways.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:24 pm

Ugh, now I’m annoyed all over again not to have gotten a Hannah G season. Girl is crazy beautiful and knows her worth. :angryemotion

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:29 pm

I guess what upsets me is that I envisioned what it would be like for Tyler and Hannah in my mind just going off what I’ve seen on the show thus far. I was for sure it was going to happen and now that it’s not and I was wrong.....It’s hard to imagine it any different. I want to watch their scenes coming up but I know it’ll just make me even more mad after.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:32 pm

Bachelor.spoilers reported on reddit that Tyler's family had heard from before he left Greece and they told them he won. She is not sure when they realized he hadn't but they were/are pissed and heartbroken when they found out he didn't.

If that is true that they got his family involve and gave them fake results no wonder he doesn't seem to want to be the bachelor and waits until Wednesdays to do his ads.

Edit to say she added it wasn't Tyler, the producers, or Hannah that told them that. Not sure who it could be. But its apparently someone reliable that was connected with the show.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:33 pm

Just looking back at posts on Reddit, there is ALOT of bad stuff out there on Jed. Like a lot a lot. Also, the bachelor.spoilers guy just posted that Tyler’s family was told he was the F1 before he even left for Greece (maybe something Hannah told them at HT?) and they were heartbroken and pissed that they were lied to.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly