SELECT CONTENT

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed May 29, 2019 6:48 pm

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 9da4c210
Chelsie is back IMO. Her followers, and following have both increased by 2. So she’s back on her phone at least 2-3 days after Osher gets back, although I know that doesn’t mean anything really as I’m sure that both of the F2 were told when they could go back on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/chelsiemcleod/?hl=en
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed May 29, 2019 9:50 pm

Well spotted @Dirty Street Pie - I agree, they're back... and exactly when we expected!  Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977

Following numbers going up is what I was waiting to see since Followed can be affected by others but Followings can only be initiated by the account holder.  I wonder who she added first... mental note to check when her account goes public.

IIRC, Elise said F2s are not only required to stay off SM but also stay 2-3 days in the finale location post FRC while the Lead & F1 "get to know each other in private" so they all arrive back in AU at the same time.  Oh the joys of being an F2!

Now we watch her friends accounts for pics and search her face for signs of heartbreak.   :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 30, 2019 3:51 am

@Dirty Street Pie The plot thickens... 4pm and stats are back to what they were this time yesterday.   Suspect Perhaps she knows she's being watched.  

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1qJ7cUU

Source

@Agent99 could you please check if her FB accounts are still active?  I'm getting a "link broken" message but it might just be because I don't have an account...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu May 30, 2019 5:33 am

@Bobette both FB accounts are alive as far as I can see, I can only see profile pic changes as i’m  not friends with her, but they still exist. 

TPTB must be deadly serious about not letting any spoilers out if the girls are being so vigilant about their social media this year, shame it will all be for nothing as soon as Sportsbet gets wind of who the winner is! laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 30, 2019 5:47 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette both FB accounts are alive as far as I can see, I can only see profile pic changes as i’m  not friends with her, but they still exist. 

TPTB must be deadly serious about not letting any spoilers out if the girls are being so vigilant about their social media this year, shame it will all be for nothing as soon as Sportsbet gets wind of who the winner is! laugh out loud

Thanks @Dirty Street Pie  yes Yeah they haven't given us much to work with at all.  What did we get... pics of one group and two single dates?  Slim pickings for sure.  If we've correctly guessed the top 2 this season it will be quite the achievement.  

I'm sure the pics exist - no way the paps would have missed them at the airport IMO.  The fact that DM chose to include Chelsea in their article (when we gave them more info on some of the others) makes me think they may have seen something... Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Maybe it's just me but the paparazzi pics of their date showed that they had no chemistry compared to red ruffled date. I wouldn't be surprised if she was f2.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:36 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Maybe it's just me but the paparazzi pics of their date showed that they had no chemistry compared to red ruffled date. I wouldn't be surprised if she was f2.

Yeah I've been thinking F2 for a while because she would seem like the "obvious" choice (smart, classically pretty etc) so the audience might be expecting him to choose her then BAM he picks someone else.  I suspect F1 won't be an academic but TWT...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:13 am

I've never been fully convinced crochet dress is Chelsie, so I've been doing some more stalking laugh out loud.  Here is a fairly recent photo and IMO they are not the same girl.  The body shape, face shape are just not the same.
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 KcTZecE

BUT, I haven't given up - could she be this person?

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ZhDBg7U
Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 O8VgnfO

https://www.facebook.com/tillii.grose

ETA sorry I put this in the wrong forum

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:56 am

So @Agent99 are you thinking that Chelsie IS a contestant, but not white crochet girl? Someone we haven’t seen yet? Or that Chelsie isn’t in at all?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:21 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So @Agent99 are you thinking that Chelsie IS a contestant, but not white crochet girl? Someone we haven’t seen yet? Or that Chelsie isn’t in at all?

I can't quite get over a FB post from one of her friends with ring and rose emojis (which has since been deleted btw), so I'm thinking she is a contestant.  Just not crochet girl.  But there's also a possibility she's not in at all hmmm

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:35 am

I’m inclined to think that if the rose and ring emojis post has been deleted then she is in, otherwise, why delete it? We know that people are watching and reacting to what we say laugh out loud Can’t wait until they start announcing the cast, hopefully only a couple of weeks until we start getting previews and promos
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:48 pm

Oh wow well this just got interesting then because @Agent99 the girl you have circled is also this girl (same shorts)

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 YaWJmsY

Source

...and the long, straight, very neat hair matches one shoulder dress girl from night 1...

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 GCAhLlO

Source

so... you might have sound one shoulder girl, yes?  dizzy Taking this whole lot over to her thread for comparison...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Helena - White Keyhole Crochet Dress/Blonde - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
catalyst
Bachbee
Just Looking
Sprite
Zaynab
NancyDrew
HannahBanana
ThankMeLater
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie