SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mbl Fri May 24, 2019 12:15 am

Tyler and Hannah posted IG stories within 10 minutes of each other. His were at approx 10:50 EST and hers was at 11 EST.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri May 24, 2019 12:17 am

mbl wrote:Tyler and Hannah posted IG stories within 10 minutes of each other. His were at approx 10:50 EST and hers was at 11 EST.

Where the heck is she though giggling Inquiring minds wanna know Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 24, 2019 2:17 am

I think it's a little weird that she's home for the first time in months and hasn't posted anything with fam/friends or finally getting to sleep in her own bed etc. Maybe i'm reading into it too deeply though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Looks like from Tyler's Instagram story he went to visit his friend Kate class because she is a teacher and played with them. In the video they are asking the kids in NYC to visit them so I don't think it New York. Plus Katie was also in Florida last night having dinner with friends.

Edit sorry mistake looks like he is still in Florida.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri May 24, 2019 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 24, 2019 1:24 pm

Maybe RS is correct and that the SHV will be in NY this time around. Perhaps Hannah will get a few days at home with her family and then head to NY. We’ll have to see what she posts this weekend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri May 24, 2019 1:28 pm

Tyler's in NYC right now helping his friends Matt and Kate with the kids and @abcfoodtours

Jed was at a concert late night in Nashville yesterday.

No idea where Hannah is. Maybe the final couple isn't meeting until the weekend.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 24, 2019 1:29 pm

smg2587 wrote:Looks like from Tyler's Instagram story he went up to New York today to be with the ABCFoodTours people and see those kids up there as well that sent him the video yesterday.
Great pick up girl...and IA that RS indeed may be correct about NYC as the SHV location.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri May 24, 2019 1:42 pm

smg2587 wrote:Looks like from Tyler's Instagram story he went to visit his friend Kate class because she is a teacher and played with them. In the video they are asking the kids in NYC to visit them so I don't think it New York. Plus Katie was also in Florida last night having dinner with friends.

Edit sorry mistake looks like he is still in Florida.

oohh. Good catch. So Tyler is still in Florida. He got me good laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 24, 2019 8:02 pm

I’m wondering if Hannah is home sleeping as the poor woman must be exhausted. Imo a lot to ask of her to go from filming to the stress of media esp given the narrative tp are wanting her to sell, with little down time to recover from jet lag and the tp process. Imo Without rest to go into 1st shv in another time zone would not b fun for the f1 if she falls asleep constantly. ??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Good point @Loulou, the super quick turnaround from filming to airing to media rounds might have an affect on the first shv. I wouldn't blame Hannah if she needed a few days to decompress at home.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 24, 2019 8:13 pm

@Loulou Yeah I was also thinking this. In this quick turnaround she actually saw her f1 more recently than she saw her parents and probably wanted to go home to rest and also discuss what they could be seeing this season with them. She probably couldn't go on full details at MTP or over the phone.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri May 24, 2019 8:26 pm

Loulou wrote:I’m wondering if Hannah is home sleeping as the poor woman must be exhausted. Imo a lot to ask of her to go from filming to the stress of media esp given the narrative tp are wanting her to sell, with little down time to recover from jet lag and the tp process. Imo Without rest to go into 1st shv in another time zone would not b fun for the f1 if she falls asleep constantly.  ??

This girl is 24 years old. She should not be too wiped out to have a fabulous holiday with her brand new fiancé. Remember 24? I could do anything. I’m sure she can take it all in stride and not stop til she’s back with her brand new, exciting love.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689