SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri May 24, 2019 9:57 pm

Please correct me if I am wrong but right now its been about 12 days since Hannah saw her f1, right? Now with the regular Memorial day start time both Rachel and Becca's first shv was closer to 3 weeks since they leave the FRC location, right?

So the quick turnaround of episodes might be what is effecting us that we think shv should be this week but its usually 3 weeks after frc. Hope this makes sense.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri May 24, 2019 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Fri May 24, 2019 9:59 pm

Has Jed been sighted? I believe he was still in Nashville as of last night.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 10:04 pm

I just posted this in Jed's thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:Jed has not posted anything for 21 hours since he was at a concert. Just noting the activity.

His last follow on IG is Smoky Dokie "Happiness in the Great Smoky Mountains"

https://www.instagram.com/smokydokie/?hl=en

which is in Tennessee not far from Alabama.

ETA: Hannah's last IG story was 22 hours. Jed's was 21 hours.

EETA: Tyler 2 hours ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 24, 2019 10:06 pm

sbolduc wrote:Has Jed been sighted? I believe he was still in Nashville as of last night.

He has only been on twitter today and not Instagram. Nothing about anyone seeing him today. He has been chatting with Dylan, Tyler and Kevin. They just started a couple hours ago. Here is the link to the twitter

https://twitter.com/jedwyattmusic

Edit to add Hannah just got on Instagram following a whole lot of bachelornation people.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 10:17 pm

Hannah is following a bunch of people right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 24, 2019 10:26 pm

Hmm, so Hannah, Tyler, and Jed have all been active on social media today, I'm going to guess no shv yet.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri May 24, 2019 10:28 pm

Hannah's liking a bunch of ugly azz gaudy Neil Lane jewelry now
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 10:59 pm

@Al What did Jed do on SM today? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 24, 2019 11:02 pm

@GuardianAngel Poster @smg2587 said above that Jed was on Twitter today talking to Dylan, Tyler, and Kevin.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 11:06 pm

@Al thanks! I missed that. I see it now on his twitter. Those are the only two people he is following on Twitter.

These guys are weird. laugh out loud the good thing, is they are teaching us a new first in sleuthing. Speculated F1 and F2 chatting away on SM. laugh out loud

@dee I know! There is not one thing I like of the few I looked at on his IG.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 24, 2019 11:08 pm

@dee @guardianangel...IA those rings were dang so ugly....what are you up to Hannah....she can’t hide all weekend hopefully laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 11:10 pm

I'm going to post one of the pics she liked in the F1/F2 clue, (I didn't look to see which ones she's liking, I just came across this one) in case we get a good shot of the ring when the guys are picking them out.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Captur57
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuuMbQfD7_p/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689