SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:48 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Cheated how? I am not yet convinced either way.  I am going to keep watching the feet.   It I am okay with either ending.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633 Yep I am totally with you. Figuring out via sleuthing what the heck is going on is my priority right now and I am confident something will give soon.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:37 pm

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Jed looks like he is wearing the exact same clothes as his ig story of him fishing with his brother? someone should message that girl that took the pic at the airport with him and ask her if jed smelt like fish laugh out loud
Girl laugh out loud....that girl saw him when he landed at Nashville International Airport so before he went fishing Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698 oops ! ok now i know why everyone is freaking out laugh out loud this is getting very interesting then? but i am still tyler is f1, i mean even the edit imo atm is leading more to tyler being f1...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:55 pm

I dont think Jed met Hannah for a SHV. I believe she and her F1 will watch their first 1-1 together and Jed flying home now puts him probably in the F2 spot IMO. Aldo, they still havent shown any sneak peek from her date with Tyler but were really fast with showing Jeds. For me Tyler is way to hidden to be F2.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:59 pm

If Tyler doesnt fly today I will start to question the spoiler.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:21 pm

I found it a little odd that Tyler was up late at 1am east coast time tweeting about watching Beyonce’s Homecoming on Netflix. I don’t think he’s ever tweeted that late before, unless he’s on the west coast time now. He also referenced again Run The World, which just so happens to be what he mentioned to Hannah on the last episode. Will be interesting to see if he’s quiet today or not.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Catching a red-eye?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:24 pm

Could he be tweeting from the plane, travelling late?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:14 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Catching a red-eye?

Red eyes are from California to Florida....not the other way around.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:07 pm

A potential less than 48 hour SHV just seems so bizarre to me. If she really needed to go to Wango Tango, why couldn’t Jed just hang out there at the safe house until she got back? Idk, this is all very confusing laugh out loud

Jed very well could be the F1, but I’m not convinced yet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:34 pm

Abda81864 wrote:I found it a little odd that Tyler was up late at 1am east coast time tweeting about watching Beyonce’s Homecoming on Netflix. I don’t think he’s ever tweeted that late before, unless he’s on the west coast time now. He also referenced again Run The World, which just so happens to be what he mentioned to Hannah on the last episode. Will be interesting to see if he’s quiet today or not.

I agree that is late for him, having watched his SM a bit he seems like more of an early riser

EA: It's interesting that Colton & Cassie, Ashley & Jared who were all with Hannah last night were posting to their IG stories, about the same time Tyler was tweeting about Beyonce
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:42 pm

Tyler liked a post on Instagram 49 mins ago and Hannah liked 3 posts 9 mins ago. Nothing from Jed.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:16 pm

I'm thinking Tyler flew out late yesterday to LA.  He had that post on twitter 19 hours ago, and that repost on IG 17 hours ago, then nothing until late last night, he was on twitter 9 hours ago, which is the same time Hannah and crew were at that event. Then nothing from him today other than what @Abda8164 posted about Tyler liking a couple things on IG.  

The timing of his family vaca, and return before the weekend is even over.  And it's the weekend, every other weekend Tyler has been out on the boat with his brother and friends and this weekend nothing.

This is of course all speculation on my part laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689