SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:30 am

Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:47 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:

They've been so busy this month I feel like they've barely seen each other for more than a day or two each week. They're definitely making the most of each moment they're together, and I'm sure loads of phone calls and FaceTime's. Bermuda sure came at the right moment for them last month ❤.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:22 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

They've been so busy this month I feel like they've barely seen each other for more than a day or two each week. They're definitely making the most of each moment they're together, and I'm sure loads of phone calls and FaceTime's. Bermuda sure came at the right moment for them last month ❤.

Yes i feel the same!! I wonder if they'll make their Thailand trip this fall, Colton mentioned a month or so ago they may. Also remember them mentioned Hawaii ...glad they got to spend some time together with coltons family last weekend too Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:25 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 17 66647569_2359822950765910_1702298770054682083_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel8-1.fna.fbcdn
cassierandolph i love you & this photo

jason_tartick The photo we didn’t think we needed but the photo we all needed

A little bit of midnight magic from Cass ❤. Something tells me perhaps they aren't together tonight and that's why she's posted the photo, it's got a bit of "missing you" to it? That or they're having quite deep, reflective conversations tonight over a red wine or two.
Also, Jason is one of us, the caption of the ship 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:18 am

She is not with Michelle, Lin or Caelynn... so... who knows... lately they are quiet.
Do they attend Bachelorette live final? Do the Bachelor couples do it? Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:50 am

Colton & Cassie on Cameo's IG stories tonight answering questions. Some of the answers are so cute! beatingheart

Colton spills that their first kiss was on the camping date (week 2) and that was his favorite moment of filming smilelove

& seems like they're working with ABC to plan a trip to Thailand soon Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:48 am

Bachhh022 wrote:Colton & Cassie on Cameo's IG stories tonight answering questions. Some of the answers are so cute! beatingheart

Colton spills that their first kiss was on the camping date (week 2) and that was his favorite moment of filming smilelove

& seems like they're working with ABC to plan a trip to Thailand soon Smiley

Omggg how cute that Colton's favourite moment from filming was their first kiss 😭❤
And when they were describing each other in a couple words - Cassie couldn't keep it to 4 😂

Bless their love ❤❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:29 pm

butterflylove wrote:Omggg how cute that Colton's favourite moment from filming was their first kiss 😭❤
And when they were describing each other in a couple words - Cassie couldn't keep it to 4 😂

Bless their love ❤❤
I really liked the words Colton used to describe Cassie: Kind, beautiful, strong and bold. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:32 am

Cassie has been sick this last week, and with busy schedules throughout July, I think they've taken the time they've been together to really just be with one another. So it has been quieter than expected, but we've got the odd one or two little moments from them.

A little dinner date on Thursday night.

A cameo together on Friday morning. You can see/hear how unwell Cassie is, the poor love.

And breakfast with Michelle and Gregg today. Seems as though Colton was dropping Cassie back at her place after being together the last couple days, reading for her to head down to Huntington for her internship. (I'm not sure how to embed it as a video).
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0t2c5MnRvO/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:18 am

This is cute ❤. They're out celebrating Shawna's 21st birthday tonight.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:19 pm

butterflylove wrote:

This is cute ❤. They're out celebrating Shawna's 21st birthday tonight.

This is so adorable, they look so happy Jumping hearts

Maybe people can stop asking them if they broke up on every post now duh I think Cassie has been sick so hopefully shes feeling better (she looked really under the weather in that cameo video but better last night) ...i get the feeling that Cassie and Colton are just enjoying each other and prioritizing their relationship. i really see these two making it just because of how genuine and mature their relationship seems.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:51 am

https://twitter.com/everythngcolton

It's so nice, how she sleeps on his back Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 17 3806527698
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587