SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bachhh022 where is she moving to?

Just to another apartment with her sister, still in the same area tho i believe
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:

Their lease must've been up . Maybe they found an apartment that's less expensive. Colton was renting that house, his lease must have expired too and from pics it looks like he moved to an apartment too., I wonder if they are in the same building now.. no idea any word on if Caitlyn still has her apartment in Cassie's (now old) building? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

Their lease must've been up . Maybe they found an apartment that's less expensive. Colton was renting that house, his lease must have expired too and from pics it looks like he moved to an apartment too., I wonder if they are in the same building now..  no idea any word on if Caitlyn still has her apartment in Cassie's (now old) building? TIA

Caelynn is also moving to Venice beach !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:48 pm

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

Their lease must've been up . Maybe they found an apartment that's less expensive. Colton was renting that house, his lease must have expired too and from pics it looks like he moved to an apartment too., I wonder if they are in the same building now..  no idea any word on if Caitlyn still has her apartment in Cassie's (now old) building? TIA

Is that where Cassie moved to ? Venice beach? What about Colton , anyone know where he moved to? I think the house he was living in was in Brentwood but Im not 100% sure.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:59 am

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

Is that where Cassie moved to ? Venice beach?  What about Colton , anyone know where he moved to? I think the house he was living in was in Brentwood but Im not 100% sure.
Cassie and Michelle are moving to a bigger apartment in the same building.
I think I saw a pic on Colton’s stories from a rooftop, overlooking what looked like West Hollywood with Century City in the distance. Not sure it that was from Cassies’s building though.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:15 am

https://twitter.com/cmtHot20/status/1225505265241513985?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:46 am

Credit: @Colton Underwood
coltonunderwood
There are a million reasons that I love you, but the one I love the most is your love and appreciation for the simple moments in life. Thank you for taking care of my heart.

Credit: @Cassie Randolph
cassierandolph
happy love day, my love ❤ I love you! And I love love

& Colton did a cute set up for cassie last night too!

Credit: @teamcastonforever
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:37 am

They are so sweet and so in love. I hope they take all the time in the world before making any decisions going forward. @Bachhh022 thanks for posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:05 pm

So good to see them! They are so busy and quite these days.

Colton was a day late with his Valentine post, but he made up for it with that caption. “Thank you for taking care of my heart.”
Perfect!  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 43 1f60d

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:30 am

So sorry for Colton. RIP Sniper. sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8w3MmPnBdB/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:29 pm

Oh, that is so sad. I know exactly what he is going through. It is always hard when they get old and we have to make these decisions. Sniper looked to be a beautiful soul. I love puppies, but there is just something about an older dog...the grey hair and the knowing look in their eyes.

RIP Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 43 2262203523

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:18 pm

RIP Sniper you were a awesome dog that gave Colton unconditional love and was always there for him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587