SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 90 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 51 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:13 am

I’m hoping, praying, wishing that she is frustrated as he’s taking his time getting to the shv. LOL I’m also hoping, praying, wishing It is the shv so I can get off this roller coaster.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:39 am

ReneeM wrote:
Loulou wrote:Would hannah b on the east coast given the time of the post? Isn’t it 1.45am in nyc at the moment?
Based on her saying she slept through the show, guessing east coast. It wouldn’t have been done yet in LA when she posted no? So NY?

Yeah she had to be in the east coast or central timezone if she really slept thru the episode. Since she slept thru it and seem to cut out of the party early on Monday I am wondering if she filmed something in Mexico for bip. Just a thought what timezone would they be in there central or mountain?

Man the media schedule they gave her this year seem a lot more than I remember a Bachelorette alone. Just take the last week. She left LA last Monday or Tuesday, flew home, Friday spent 30 hours in Nashville, who knows what she did next, maybe got half a day in Miami Monday, and wherever she is now.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:22 am

If filmed in Sayulita, Mexico 1hr behind NYC so central zone.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:34 am

She could still be in Miami if we're thinking east coast.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:47 am

9.jpg[/img][/url]
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Screen30
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Screen31
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Screen32

From Hannah's IG Story last night https://www.instagram.com/alabamahannah/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:02 am

All you super sleuthers should be able to sleuth that room out, y’all!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:01 pm

i am I dreaming, but wasn't she supposed to be on GMA this morning? As per Tyler's IG he was in in NYC 20h ago.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:22 pm

^ She pre-taped the segment at CMA last Friday.

At this point, I’m just chilling guys. In the great words of my football boyfriend, the great Jordan Rodger’s brother laugh out loud - R-E-L-A-X. We’ll have all the answers soon enough, and I think they will be happy answers.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 pm

I like it when we don't know for sure. For me, there's also a little disappointment when the season is spoiled like Kaitlyn & Shawn did inadvertently. One of my favorite endings was when the spoilers were wrong for Des' season. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:^ She pre-taped the segment at CMA last Friday.

At this point, I’m just chilling guys. In the great words of my football boyfriend, the great Jordan Rodger’s brother laugh out loud -  R-E-L-A-X. We’ll have all the answers soon enough, and I think they will be happy answers.

This. I've actually stopped following most of the comments and speculations and just going with the flow. Guess we'll all know for sure one way or the other come finale time. If the spoiler is correct and Tyler is indeed F1, I for one will be very curious to hear how they pulled off being together and not raising suspicions on social media.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:50 pm

At this point, I’m just chilling guys. In the great words of my football boyfriend, the great Jordan Rodger’s brother laugh out loud -  R-E-L-A-X. We’ll have all the answers soon enough, and I think they will be happy answers.
How can I take advice from a grown man who can’t even chug a medium glass of beer? (I’m sorry I had to laugh out loud)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:

How can I take advice from a grown man who can’t even chug a medium glass of beer? (I’m sorry I had to laugh out loud)

Hush your mouth!!!! GOAT. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Brady has Belichick, doesn’t count. laugh out loud

Ok... sorry, back to H&T. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 90 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 51 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye