SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 90 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 72 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:11 am

sunshine50 wrote:Is Katedool Tyler's ex?
No

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:11 am

No, they’ve been close friends for years now, which is also interesting because she follows the Tyler and Hannah fan account.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:12 am

misslurking wrote:
No

thumbsup

Last edited by sunshine50 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:13 am

Doesn’t Hannah mention the L word to Jed as shown on the early previews? That to me is a mislead trying to show him as F1 .

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:14 am

Lawkid wrote:As much as I hate it, more and more it actually points to Jed as F1. No one wants to believe it due to Reality Steve spoiler but since after filming Tyler has been accounted for all the time. We want to think he is misdirecting but the truth is that he is always where he says he is due to pictures surfacing with fans or other persons instastories indicating the accurateness of it. However, with Jed the fact that he posted a picture that was dated Wednesday 12th last night, he and Hannah haven’t been accounted for all weekend, he was spotted previously at the airport some weekends prior when Hannah was silent during that time and so was he. I’m just saying where there is smoke there is fire.

As someone who shipped Peter/Rachel, so much of this feels familiar.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:14 am

Ash2214 wrote:
No, they’ve been close friends for years now, which is also interesting because she follows the Tyler and Hannah fan account.

Ok, I saw on reddit (and that person could not come up with a good reply) that Hannah was not his type because of her and I have not seen any pictures except where she posts some of them together that look like they were on dates (maybe as friends) and she wishes him a happy birthday but also says they ended up as friends.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:15 am

Emeralds wrote:
Lawkid wrote:As much as I hate it, more and more it actually points to Jed as F1. No one wants to believe it due to Reality Steve spoiler but since after filming Tyler has been accounted for all the time. We want to think he is misdirecting but the truth is that he is always where he says he is due to pictures surfacing with fans or other persons instastories indicating the accurateness of it. However, with Jed the fact that he posted a picture that was dated Wednesday 12th last night, he and Hannah haven’t been accounted for all weekend, he was spotted previously at the airport some weekends prior when Hannah was silent during that time and so was he. I’m just saying where there is smoke there is fire.

As someone who shipped Peter/Rachel, so much of this feels familiar.

Just trying to clarify...

Are you saying Tyler/Hannah is similar to Peter/Rachel?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:16 am

His ex-girlfriend is another girl and she is petite, with blonde or light brunette hair, and beautiful and looks a bit like JoJo. But also not too far off from Hannah. I don't want to name her as it feels weird to get these peripheral people involved who didn't ask for fame.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:17 am

Sharnee wrote:Doesn’t Hannah mention the L word to Jed as shown on the early previews? That to me is a mislead trying to show him as F1 .

Do you remember when Ben said I love you and it looked like he was saying it to a blonde but it was really JoJo? I see a beard but then the next picture they take the beard out. Are they spoofing us or what? Driving me nuts is what they are doing!!!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 2292733854

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:20 am

Bleiby527 wrote:His ex-girlfriend is another girl and she is petite and beautiful and looks a bit like JoJo. But also not too far off from Hannah. I don't want to name her as it feels weird to get these peripheral people involved who didn't ask for fame.

Respect that. I was just asking about her because of the reddit and wanted clarification, which I got. And I do respect and appreciate you not posting the name. People can see this even if they are not members and we don't need drama! Luke P gives us enough of that!

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:20 am

The coincidental SM silence concerns me more than throwback Father’s Day pics do. Half of the stories I’ve seen today look like that. I just don’t know anything at this point except I am concerned with not only the ex tea but the rumors of post show behavior by Jed as well. Girl either dodged a bullet or needs to RUN. Additionally she still lights up when Tyler is mentioned and I don’t think she’s able to force that kind of reaction, I just don’t. I’ve never seen a lead look so happy about an F2 before. It doesn’t look fake, and if somehow the spoiler is wrong, she and Jed are legit doomed based on all this.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:24 am

@teamfiercelove I read a comment about that Ellen video that pretty much said Hannah lit up like the 4th of July when Tyler was mentioned and she better hope she picked him otherwise her real final guy is in some trouble laugh out loud totally agree.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 90 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 72 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye