SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 90 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 78 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:06 pm

@whit90 the girl whose friends saw the phone number exchange did reply? It took her several hours but she did! Or are you talking about another incident? Smiley

Sorry if I’m coming across rude y’all it’s really not my intention! I completely get taking rumors as just that rumors, there’s just a fishy pattern going on here with Jed and I have a bad gut feeling. JMO!

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:08 pm

I wonder if ABC or an ABC production company has any kind of production studio near Dumbo, Brooklyn which is why Eva Longoria and Tyler were both in that area? It's unlikely and Googling didn't bring up anything, but just a thought. I also think Tyler is in New York independently and is not staying in any kind of ABC safe house, but if he is actually with Hannah, it's possible. Dumbo Brooklyn is currently one of the hippest neighborhoods in Brooklyn these days, so probably just a coincidence. Just thinking out loud!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:12 pm

What a coincedence if so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:20 pm

If he is F1, he is a very valuable ABC commodity. Eva Longoria is also currently a very valuable ABC commodity. Just saying that it's interesting they were in the same neighborhood on the same day. Could be nothing, but something to think about.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:24 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:If he is F1, he is a very valuable ABC commodity. Eva Longoria is also currently a very valuable ABC commodity. Just saying that it's interesting they were in the same neighborhood on the same day. Could be nothing, but something to think about.

He was more than likely with his friends. The story he posted of his friend dancing looked to be right on Myrtle Ave and that’s in Brooklyn.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:26 pm

I believe his friends were working at Dumbo house the day before on a film about ABCFoodTours. They were all shown working together in a co-working space with a great view which was probably Dumbo House. Tyler was not seen in their stories that day. This was Saturday.

I agree it's a reach and probably not related to Eva Longoria.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:30 pm

whit90 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:@HEA  I agree simply seeing him in a bar doesn’t count. I’m not holding him having a life against him Smiley

There’s still the alleged butt grabbing, flirtatiously inviting a girl to his place (he has to know what that sounds like even if he’s drunk/doesn’t have bad intentions), the phone number exchange with a girl he then left with, and the pool/grinding/4am incident. Even if the phone number exchange was with say an industry person, a) it’s odd it wasn’t a business card exchange and b) it’s still kind of suspicious considering the other rumors.

I do not know about the other alleged incidents but the one where he grabbed the girls butt and left with a her plus the phone number exchange. I find it odd that this person posted it on Reddit was only a member that day and never responded to others replies. Just doesn’t add up to me. JMO
Back to sleuthing SHV ‘s.

Sorry but I have to giggling

Here it is with the repeat stories. We mix everything up. Both incident were distinct. And he doesn’t make his goal to go to bars to grad booties. We have no idea if this is true and when it happened. Could be before the show, could be girls looking for attention.... and this could be true. Right now those are rumors only.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Any signs from Hannah or Jed today that we sure it is today and not old pics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:36 pm

HEA wrote: We have no idea if this is true and when it happened. Could be before the show, could be girls looking for attention.... and this could be true. Right now those are rumors only.

I agree that we have no idea if either story is true and whether it happened. However, the timing of all of the stories was very clear. They were not before the show, they were during the CMAs which were approximately 2 weeks ago.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:40 pm

None of the three had stories so far today or any pictures of there location. Although from a comment to someone that met him yesterday Tyler is still to be believed in NYC.

Hannah has only been on sm once liking Crystal's wedding post. Jed made a comment on twitter about the episode tonight and liked one post on IG and Tyler has been on 2 separate times today liking post and posting 2 comments on Instagram.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:42 pm

HEA wrote:Any signs from Hannah or Jed today that we sure it is today and not old pics?

I checked, nothing posted by Hannah or Jed unless I missed an IG story. Tyler posted an IG story 20 hours ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:33 pm

@Patience2415 I moved your post to the Social Media thread so we can get this thread back on topic for Safe House sleuthing. Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5218p312-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1386899

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 90 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 78 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye