SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Julie81 Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:57 pm

Tyler seems to still be with his friends he was with last night. No sign of Hannah today so far that I know of.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:39 pm

I could see the TPTB setting up a visit with them if she does any more press in NYC.

After all, she and Jed were both in Nashville the same weekend and had some time together even though they were both seen out and about without the other person. Tyler is living in NYC right now so if she is there it wouldn't be hard to let them meet for a few hours.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Julie81 wrote:Tyler seems to still be with his friends he was with last night. No sign of Hannah today so far that I know of.
I think that his stories are from yesterday. His boardshorts match a (bad/unreckonable) picture of him that reddit posted of him from yesterday in the same shorts. And since I followed he hasn't worn the same shorts two days in a row. Plus his boating friend hasn't been on the water yet. May be wrong but I think its from yesterday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:55 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Tyler seems to still be with his friends he was with last night. No sign of Hannah today so far that I know of.
I think that is from yesterday. His boardshorts match a (bad/unreckonable) picture of him from yesterday in the same shorts. And since I followed he hasn't worn the same shorts two days in a row. Plus his boating friend hasn't been on the water yet. May be wrong but I think its from yesterday.

You could be right. I haven’t watched those other guys stories. Were they wearing the same color shorts yesterday too?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:38 pm

I mean....all i want to say is Tyler's Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 2764 playlist makes me blush. GEEEZ. listening now to "A million times" by T pain. He is not just ready to have her back...he wants to....get busy.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:28 pm

I believe if there his happening between Hannah and Tyler, there would already be a SHV somewhere orchestrated by the production. They've done that for Arie and Lauren.

Right now, I don't think there's any. They've been accounted for most of the time especially Tyler who almost let us know where he is everyday. Peter did the same thing.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:37 pm

I don’t think the possible reconciliation of Tyler and Hannah can be compared to Arie and Lauren. Arie and Lauren got back together in mid January. They had two months together before their finale. If Tyler and Hannah give it a go, they have three weeks before their finale. Vastly different situations. 

Hannah and Jed broke up less than two weeks ago. I don’t see production putting Hannah and Tyler together in a SHV for a weekend when she just broke up with Jed. I’m guessing they’re either in contact now discussing things on their own and we’ll get an answer on the AFR or they’ll film something together shortly before their finale and we’ll see that on the AFR and get our answer. Three weeks will be here fast. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:39 pm

Well said @Ash2214 yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:40 pm

I truly do believe there is some type of direct contact going on between Hannah and Tyler whether there is a SHV visit scheduled or not. There are so many ways to communicate now that doesn't involve face-to-face in person contact between SM, texting, phone calls, Skyping, FaceTiming, messaging, etc. I would be wary of getting TPTB involved before I was ready to if I were them. I would want to talk privately before I had anything filmed. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:55 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I mean....all i want to say is Tyler's  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 2764 playlist makes me blush.  GEEEZ.  listening now to "A million times" by T pain.  He is not just ready to have her back...he wants to....get busy.

I really hope that is true. I just wish we had more clues that they are dating again.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:56 pm

Hannah just put up stories that have her still in Alabama.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:08 pm

I expect that Hannah will be in Alabama until she has to go to LA to film MTA.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil