SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:15 am

It's likely that Tyler will fly out to LA the weekend before the finale airs - as will Jed and Hannah because all 3 will appear on the AFR - one day or the other. But if there is a reconciliation between Hannah and Tyler then IMO the People photo shoot will be of Tyler and Hannah and not Jed. But they might sneak in the People photo shoot in such a way that we would not be able to know who was involved - or even when it happens. BUT - Hannah and Tyler would have already been together even if there's no SHV for them and the AFR would not be the first time they would spend together before the AFR - the People photo shoot would be the first.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:27 am

I don’t really see them not spending any time together since mid May, and then going straight into a People shoot.... JMO.

I think post show press will be very different this year. Even IF Hannah and Tyler are a couple... they will only have really a matter of weeks to solidify before press starts, and to date, we are like 99% sure they haven’t seen each other. This whole season is just different.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:31 am

Lucas15 wrote:It's likely that Tyler will fly out to LA the weekend before the finale airs - as will Jed and Hannah because all 3 will appear on the AFR - one day or the other. But if there is a reconciliation between Hannah and Tyler then IMO the People photo shoot will be of Tyler and Hannah and not Jed. But they might sneak in the People photo shoot in such a way that we would not be able to know who was involved - or even when it happens. BUT - Hannah and Tyler would have already been together even if there's no SHV for them and the AFR would not be the first time they would spend together before the AFR - the People photo shoot would be the first.

I'm all for Hannah and Tyler doing whatever they want -- part as friends, part as bitter ex-lovers, reconcile to date, etc... I definitely would NOT want to see an engagement between the two. Would People really put Hannah & Tyler on the cover if they were just dating? No Neil Lane ring to show, no wedding plans to discuss, etc... It seems a bit much for a girl who struggled with her picker -- she kept Luke around for weeks, and ultimately picked a cheating, lying loser as her final one (who was exposed by the same magazine). Even if H&T were just dating, wouldn't Hannah alone make more sense? She's forging her own path to find happiness, etc...

I really can't wait until this season is over to get all the scoop. This is bananas!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:37 am

If Hannah and Tyler reunite, it’s going to be a big story. Like huge. Front covers of everything, Imo.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:49 am

SeekAny wrote:If Hannah and Tyler reunite, it’s going to be a big story. Like huge. Front covers of everything, Imo.

Absolutely. But do you really think H&T are going to "reunite" without seeing each other in person? At least once? I get digital experiences (social media, face timing, etc...) can bridge a gap in long-distance relationships but can it bridge this kind of gap? That would really blow my mind.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:52 am

Producers have to get them together at some point. Before AFR. I don’t know how/why/in what universe they would think not getting them together would be a good idea. They need a sit down. Before they are on live television. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:59 am

I personally think it would be just as easy to "reunite" digitally without cameras in your face than with them. That's just me, though. I would not want any cameras in my face especially talking about some very personal, private honest and potentially hurtful feelings, thoughts and emotions. Maybe there are some things that they just want to keep to themselves. I definitely would.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:00 am

North wrote:
SeekAny wrote:If Hannah and Tyler reunite, it’s going to be a big story. Like huge. Front covers of everything, Imo.

Absolutely. But do you really think H&T are going to "reunite" without seeing each other in person? At least once? I get digital experiences (social media, face timing, etc...) can bridge a gap in long-distance relationships but can it bridge this kind of gap? That would really blow my mind.

I don't. But that doesn't mean that we will get hard evidence of a SHV when they do.

I DO think that if they reunite it will be the big story of the week for all outlets - and that People will do the expected photo shoot and (if not before) that will be the first face to face meeting between them - but we won't be able to detect it. I think the show is going to do everything they can to keep this from leaking ahead of time; they may or may not be successful but they will try.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:45 am

The fact that Hannah ended her relationship with Jed and surely WITH TPTB chronicling every Drama of it.

YET we didn't have a clue nor saw any evidence of it HOW..

i'm 100% certain IF Hannah and Tyler will make a Go for their relationship (dating or engaged), TPTB will definitely NOT miss Recording it.

If in the coming weeks we don't get wind of this happening, either This Season's production team is so good in their Camouflage and we will be in for a spectacular surprise that it did happen

OR

they will set up this Major Production at the AFTR to capture the Raw Emotions of Hannah.

IMO only IF there will be a Hannah Tyler Reconciliation...

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:39 am

Do we know where Tyler is? Why did he post on his story Connorloo's pre-wedding jog with the caption "get it my guy?" Is that just related to Tyler's running thing?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:13 am

No sightings of Tyler or Jed from Friday. I do think Tyler's story is from 4th of July when I match his boardshorts and the fact neither he or his friend posted anymore stores on the water. But since Hannah is home both are still probably in the states they where in Tyler in New York and Jed in Tennessee. Plus the guys actually suppose to be at MTA none from what I can tell traveled yet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:21 am

Hey @smg2587, is it possible Hannah’s instastory today was from another time as noticed she tagged it Tuscaloosa Alabama? Does she usually tag/highlight her location especially as would have thought her location was obvious? Thanks for keeping us up to date - appreciate your effort.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil