SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:26 am

I moved my post to general discussion HERE

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:26 am

Tyler like some tweets from Connor and Dylan earlier this morning. And Hannah was just  on IG liking a couple things 15 minutes ago. No sign of Jed yet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:06 am

I think we are getting offtopic a bit.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:18 am

I think that if the TPTB truly doesn't want any leaking of a possible Hannah & Tyler reunion sighting -- Hannah and Tyler might definitely switch up their normal SM behavior -- even post Insta Stories not in real time and use Twitter more. I think this part of the season I will be less likely to take SM things at "face value" after Hannah broke off the engagement. I am sure that TPTB wasn't real happy that the Arie & Lauren switch got leaked out as well as what happened with Colton and Cassie. Colton was photographed with Gregg, Cassie's sister's boyfriend. I mean that is pretty obvious.

I think they loved that RS initially got the spoiler wrong this season-- it made things easier for them. Hannah was probably encouraged to stay with Jed, too. They weren't prepared for Haley Stevens and RS changing the spoiler, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:24 am

HEA wrote:We have social media spoiling for a decade now. So prods, imo, changed their game to play and use this to their advantage. They tried for many years to hide but failed, thanks to RS. They are reasons why the teasers changed too. We used to see glimpses of the FRC on ep1 teaser, but no more.

Now taping a breakup is for prods a rating miracle. Jason, jake, Arie... and now Hannah.. first bachelorette. Considering the last 4 or 5 bachelorettes picked their F1 at ep1 with the FIR.... this season had to be dramatic to keep the ratings up. Reasons also why they decided to give us the list of all contestants BEFORE the premiere in order to obtain some juicy current or exes stories to incorporate into Hannah season. Imo, they knew about Haley but also other girls with other contestants. They picked one for the drama exit, using Demi... why set up that at premiere, prods could have eliminated him before. If they were (sarcasm) really friends with Hannah, they would have eliminated this guy beforehand with no fuss. They wanted drama and frustration from the start at premiere. They gave poop to Hannah from beginning to end imo. They did not know if Hannah would fall for Jed but they knew her enough to hope... they knew if she wanted to move from the South, knew her type of men, knew her well enough to manipulate her. They always select their leads as carefully as the contestants, discuss risks, possibilities and script with alternative endings. All of them are pawns.

But underneath, contestants have the same role to play and the lead will fall in love with one guy only, every other guys will get a number to be eliminated. It is the toppings that change, not the cake

So I understand the hopes to see again another switch with Tyler but I do not see this happening at all.

The only possibility is a change of mind from Hannah to give a second chance to Jed... if the love is real between them after all the trashy social media will calm down and move on to the next season. It is a possibility but not a certitude. Chances are very low IMO

Jmo

Hey Girl @HEA
I’m really hoping Tyler does not mix it up long term with Hot Mess Hannah and I can’t imagine why his mom is pushing for it. In other words, I hope you’re right about that but, I can see many efforts afoot to prevent Hannah from going home empty-handed. Fans are literally conjuring up a Tyler reboot so, I expect tptb to try to make that happen. I just want him to say no but, this is a superhero moment he may not pass up so, I’ve prepared myself for that. She and Peter had magic and he supposedly took it hard but, who knows?

Where I disagree: IMO, Hannah had an INCREDIBLE group of men. One of the best I’ve seen from the standpoint of education and employment. Seemingly respectful gentlemen who by and large seemed into her. Great credentials and jobs for the most part. The problem is her taste veered to men I think most girls would have sent home early, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:28 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I think we are getting offtopic a bit.  

Yeah. Although sleuthing the possible switch to Tyler means possible SHV.

But yes. You are right. I am moving my post to general Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:30 am

Given that Hannah and Jed just broke up I would be shocked if her and Tyler have already had a SHV and would be shocked if they had one before the ATFR. Seems too soon given the circumstances, this isn’t an Arie or Jason scenario where they regretted their decision because they actually fell more in love with the F2. This is Jed being a douche canoe and Hannah breaking up with him.

I do think they are talking though. There seem to be too many SM coincidences, family support on SM, song choices and RS recent responses. I suspect if TPTB know they will let them talk on phone and SM but would want the in person reunion live. I feel like that gives them a better situation and anticipation. Unless they really want Tyler as the Bachelor than it could go a totally different way. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:44 am

Now wouldn’t it be funny if Hannah and peter have been sneaking around seeing each other.. and no one even cared to follow! I mean now that would be the perfect way, to hide a s SHV, with him being a pilot and all!

I know it’s (probably)not true! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:44 am

@Loulou I also worked on a timeline https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-timeline-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
One minor correction Jed was spotted in the airport June 1 https://www.instagram.com/p/ByMAAhkBVme/?igshid=s3sgw3ouj6b2 so that means the alleged SHV is even shorter, IMO.

Typical SHV happens every two - three weeks. If we follow the feet to determine possible SHV, Hannah and Jed had two, 5/30-5/31, 6/ 15-19 are the dates both were accounted for before all the Jed stuff revealed to the world, so I think their SHVs are similar to past seasons. All Jmo.

So far, I have no reason to believe Hannah Jed Tyler play with us on sm, especially Tyler,  IMO.
Unless there’s definite proof, I am going to believe they are where they say they are.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:46 am

Don't you think that there was a SHV attempt for the break-up weekend? It was reported to have been on the 24th.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:54 am

I think they may talk too. Imo it is human to turn to people who experienced the same quote adventure unquote rather than strangers who did not go through the same experience... plus knowing that Tyler and Jed were best buddies during the taping and after (we do not know if Tyler cut the tie with Jed or not).... and also because prods still have a lot of pressure on Hannah until the finale.

So Tyler seems a good possibility that they are in contact or at least she may have contacted him to know if IN HIS OPINION Jed was a player all along or genuine. That is the kind of move I would do.

Yes it would be selfish but I do not think any contestants who professed their love weeks before, are rejected with a clear message of: i love you but I am not in love with you but my heart goes to someone else.... will continue to love the lead the same way. IMO Tyler moved on to good friend.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:55 am

I do want to put this out there as well. Tyler's last listen on Spotify was at 7 am this morning. I feel like he would be up that early if he was traveling. He has a "running" playlist that he listens where it matches up to his IG posts while running. At that time he was listening to his Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 2764 list.

AND, don't you think it is coincidental that Hannah has been posting running videos? Prior to Coltons season she talked about doing more group fitness classes like kick boxing and barre and did not say she had been a runner.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil