SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Reminder. This is a SHV sleuthing thread. It's not a thread to post opinions on the contestants or the lead.

If threads do not interest anyone, there are choices. The General Discussion thread is a wide open discussion thread where many topics can be discussed. Or visit other non bach related threads, or don't read any threads at all.

Sleuthers, like me are not interested in coming to a sleuthing thread to read how much anyone is disliked or how uninterested in they are in the show.

Everyone has a choice to read a thread or not. I ask that the topic titles be respected in order for the proper discussion and sleuthing take place so those that want to vent can do so in the proper threads. Those that want to sleuth are not interested in reading the venting trash talking posts.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by okkaayy Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:33 pm

Hannah is in LA. she just threw the first pitch at the dodger game.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:40 pm

@okkaayy great! Thanks! If she's out and about SHV must be over if there was one which I think there was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:45 pm

@okkaayy thanks!

https://www.instagram.com/p/By9JPltF184/?igshid=gldis0jfq5yr

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 6e8dbc10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:48 pm

She looks tanned. Maybe SHV laying by the pool?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She looks tanned. Maybe SHV laying by the pool?

IDK, It's been really overcast here in LA the last few days, especially on the westside/beach areas and the valley which is where they often have SHV. Kind of chilly for poolside. Of course, they could have been in Palm Springs where it was nicer.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:19 am

@pavalygurl hmm, good to know. I wouldn't know the difference between a tan and a spray tan so who knows.

Was she spotted after the supposed Mexico trip?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@pavalygurl hmm, good to know. I wouldn't know the difference between a tan and a spray tan so who knows.

Was she spotted after the supposed Mexico trip?

Bingo! that may be where the tan came from.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:21 am

I just enlarged that pic, and I think it's tan, not spray tan. Her hair looks lighter too.

I noticed it right away, she looks way too tanned to me.

ETA: we need to keep an eye out for Jed if he ever surfaces, for tan lines!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I just enlarged that pic, and I think it's tan, not spray tan. Her hair looks lighter too.

I noticed it right away, she looks way too tanned to me.

ETA: we need to keep an eye out for Jed if he ever surfaces, for tan lines!

Yea, I was just looking at this other photo where you can see her arms. I thought at first it could be facial make up but she seems to have an all over tan and I agree, it doesn't resemble the spray tan variety. Curiouser and curiouser.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:40 am

I was just looking at that pic too. I can see more of her hair which to me is lighter. My hair lightens in the sun so that's why I thought of it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:41 am

I also noticed that Jed’s mates Neil, Alec and Sean were also unusually v quiet from Friday. No instastories apart from Sean promoting gigs and Alecs John scripture verse. I’m not sure if this was a scheduled shv? Imo a possibility that their lack of sm coincides with Jed being informed of the people media release? I did think his sm burst today was interesting. Imo the only evidence that they were together was the Father’s Day posts being similar and the timing. Thanks @sdmom and @smg2587 for all the info - it is appreciated.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil