SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:48 am

Sorry for double post but live in the the tropics so hot all yr and imo the telling difference between spray and natural tanning is the under sides of the arms Are imo never as tanned. Spray is consistent colour.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:51 am

@Loulou thanks for the tips!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I just enlarged that pic, and I think it's tan, not spray tan. Her hair looks lighter too.

I noticed it right away, she looks way too tanned to me.

ETA: we need to keep an eye out for Jed if he ever surfaces, for tan lines!

Jed, come back so we can check you for tan lines! :detective laugh out loud. Good idea, @GuardianAngel.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:56 am

I look closely at her picture too! It appears like she is really tan! I am wondering if she was in Mexico. And maybe Jed was down there too!??? Will have to see like GA said if he shows up tanned!
How long has it been Jed was quiet( or not shown on IG)?
My question is has been long enough to fly to Mexico to spend time for a SHV?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:03 pm

Looking through her posts, Hannah gets SUPER dark in the summer. She must tan very easily. Lucky girl.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:11 pm

Well I just saw a video on IG of her tossing out the first pitch.. and she didn’t look quit as tanned as the above photo.. JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I look closely at her picture too! It appears like she is really tan! I am wondering if she was in Mexico. And maybe Jed was down there too!??? Will have to see like GA said if he shows up tanned!
How long has it been Jed was quiet( or not shown on IG)?
My question is has been long enough to fly to Mexico to spend time for a SHV?
We know SHV probably wasn't in Mexico because Hannah had stories in Mexico last week Tuesday and than seen in Phoenix Airport on Friday around 3 pdt and the international airport that would be the closest to the bip resort had only one flight to Phoenix (all day) which would fit when that pic was taken.  Jed was  last scene in Nashville per his IG last week Thursday. 

Guessed earlier but to me shv started either late Friday/early Saturday and was done either on Tuesday or Wednesday since Hannah was at the game yesterday. Not sure the location but pretty sure it was somewhere with a pdt timezone.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:13 pm

@smg2587 thank you.. so there was time for a SHV and it would appear it happen in California!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:13 pm

As someone mentioned Palm Spring is a strong possibility, I think.

I wonder the SHV was extended to prep Hannah for PR because of Jed news? Didn’t Hannah say she’d be in Alabama Tuesday of this week?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:30 pm

@sdmom I truly think the narrative will be changed to make sense of the People article . No doubt tptb were notified of the story . I think SHV’s will be a little longer to perhaps shoot new footage .

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:37 pm

@Sharnee I’d love to be a fly on the wall for their SHV last weekend! (I believe there was one)!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:12 pm

@sdmom I'm the one who mentioned Palm Springs having better weather this past week or so. I'm not saying I really think they had a SHV there. I'm not sure they even had any then.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil