SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:54 pm

As angry (angry isn’t even the right word) as I’ve been at Hannah for her actions this season toward Luke and her “journey” toward self discovery only to pick Jed, I am so thankful she has decided to choose herself and what is important....her happiness.

She doesn’t even know Jed. She’s literally spent just a few weeks with him if that in total so to hear all this stuff about him has to be so alarming. I’m glad she is stepping back and realizing that it’s not best for her to stay in that situation, even if she is the Bachelorette and he was her final pick.

This is how I look at people like Jed. Some may agree with me, some may not and that’s ok. He’s a bad guy, he’s a really bad guy. He has done terrible things that I hope he asks forgiveness for. He deserves this mess he is going through right now because we all must suffer the consequences of our actions. It’s how we deal with conflict and adversity that will show his true character. Hopefully, Jed will grow from this and he can become a better man for his future wife and family...most importantly for himself. His behavior has proven to be very disgusting and I am in no way condoning that, but’s none of us are without sin in our lives. I have been very vocal about my dislike of Jed lately and I still dislike him but I do hope that he learns from this and it doesn’t completely destroy him. No one deserves that. IMO. “He that is without sin among you, cast the first stone..” John 8:7
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:56 pm

LaineyG wrote:Hi everyone. New to the boards and this thread.  I first want to say how refreshing it is to have a place to go and read and discuss different opinions in a respectful way.  I have to admit I was disappointed with the new RS spoiler last week but vowed I would keep watching. With the news today I was definitely sad for Hannah but felt excited for the prospect of a new and unknown ending.  

Life is definitely too short to not be happy.   I am sure Hannah will take her time with her decisions now.  This might be the reason for a called off engagement as opposed to a total breakup.  As far as her “rekindling” with Tyler or any of the other guys for that matter, I believe this iis a definite possibility IF feelings are still there for both.   I imagine that the families are encouraging them to go with their hearts and take time with their decisions.  I know I would give the advice you never want to look back and regret not following your heart. If Hannah and Tyler decide to date and see where it goes, whether it works out or not, they will never look back and wonder “what if”.  😊

welcomesign and great post!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:57 pm

And to add to earlier post....if she was to want to go back to Tyler, I’d be all for it!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:07 pm

HEA wrote:I think we have to thank social media for breaking this engagement, Haley and RS. If they are still together, it means that there is still love and no freaking way she is thinking about going back to tyler who was second best IMO.
Not necessarily. It was said at Reddit that they're fully broken up but can't announce anything until ATFR.

And I think Tyler's words and actions these past few days -- months, actually -- have made it abundantly clear that he is the furthest thing from "second best." JMO.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:24 pm

Guys, just thought of something. Editors maybe gave us another nod without me realizing it until now. They showed Luke P talking to Hannah about his issues with her naked bungee jump. Then he asks her if she's ever been cheated on before, and she says adamantly YES. Wonder if this was a sly nod to what's coming...question
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:39 pm

Julie81 wrote:As angry (angry isn’t even the right word) as I’ve been at Hannah for her actions this season toward Luke and her “journey” toward self discovery only to pick Jed, I am so thankful she has decided to choose herself and what is important....her happiness.

She doesn’t even know Jed. She’s literally spent just a few weeks with him if that in total so to hear all this stuff about him has to be so alarming. I’m glad she is stepping back and realizing that it’s not best for her to stay in that situation, even if she is the Bachelorette and he was her final pick.

This is how I look at people like Jed. Some may agree with me, some may not and that’s ok. He’s a bad guy, he’s a really bad guy. He has done terrible things that I hope he asks forgiveness for. He deserves this mess he is going through right now because we all must suffer the consequences of our actions. It’s how we deal with conflict and adversity that will show his true character. Hopefully, Jed will grow from this and he can become a better man for his future wife and family...most importantly for himself. His behavior has proven to be very disgusting and I am in no way condoning that, but’s none of us are without sin in our lives. I have been very vocal about my dislike of Jed lately and I still dislike him but I do hope that he learns from this and it doesn’t completely destroy him. No one deserves that. IMO. “He that is without sin among you, cast the first stone..” John 8:7

The verse that I like equally is then Jesus said “go and sin no more”.

No doubt in my mind Jed made terrible mistakes but I agree with you and some others that I hope he will look at himself honestly, understand his mistakes not because he got caught but because what he did was bad, apologize sincerely to those he’s hurt, get professional help if needed, and become a better man.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:45 pm

If I were Jed, I wouldn't even want to come on ATFR. My guess is they are over already and Hannah will be single on ATFR...and she will remain single for a while. If she jumps back into a relationship with Tyler right away, it's not going to look good recently being engaged to Jed. I think she should take time to deal with all the craziness surrounding her right now. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:48 pm

When did Arie propose to Lauren ?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:50 pm

@Sharnee during the ATFR. He had already gone to her place and told her he had a change of heart. They aired that clip.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:53 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
HEA wrote:I think we have to thank social media for breaking this engagement, Haley and RS. If they are still together, it means that there is still love and no freaking way she is thinking about going back to tyler who was second best IMO.
Not necessarily. It was said at Reddit that they're fully broken up but can't announce anything until ATFR.

And I think Tyler's words and actions these past few days -- months, actually -- have made it abundantly clear that he is the furthest thing from "second best." JMO.

Interesting?! did this poster seem legit?? are you able to pm me the link to this on reddit ? TIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:53 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you .

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:53 pm

I think IF, and it’s a big if imo, Hannah & Tyler were to try again, it would definitely be more of a Jason/Molly situation, less Arie/Lauren. I don’t think they would jump into relationship and engagement super quickly, I think it would be more along the lines of ‘I love you, that hasn’t changed, and I want an opportunity to see where this could go’

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz