SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:54 am

sdmom wrote:
Julie81 wrote:As angry (angry isn’t even the right word) as I’ve been at Hannah for her actions this season toward Luke and her “journey” toward self discovery only to pick Jed, I am so thankful she has decided to choose herself and what is important....her happiness.

She doesn’t even know Jed. She’s literally spent just a few weeks with him if that in total so to hear all this stuff about him has to be so alarming. I’m glad she is stepping back and realizing that it’s not best for her to stay in that situation, even if she is the Bachelorette and he was her final pick.

This is how I look at people like Jed. Some may agree with me, some may not and that’s ok. He’s a bad guy, he’s a really bad guy. He has done terrible things that I hope he asks forgiveness for. He deserves this mess he is going through right now because we all must suffer the consequences of our actions. It’s how we deal with conflict and adversity that will show his true character. Hopefully, Jed will grow from this and he can become a better man for his future wife and family...most importantly for himself. His behavior has proven to be very disgusting and I am in no way condoning that, but’s none of us are without sin in our lives. I have been very vocal about my dislike of Jed lately and I still dislike him but I do hope that he learns from this and it doesn’t completely destroy him. No one deserves that. IMO. “He that is without sin among you, cast the first stone..” John 8:7

The verse that I like equally is then Jesus said “go and sin no more”.

No doubt in my mind Jed made terrible mistakes but I agree with you and some others that I hope he will look at himself honestly, understand his mistakes not because he got caught but because what he did was bad, apologize sincerely to those he’s hurt, get professional help if needed, and become a better man.

All Jmo.

Agree. All of us, myself definitely included, have made mistakes. I try to learn from them and GROW in spite of them. My mistakes don’t define me, the way I rectify my mistakes do. Hopefully jed rectifies his mistakes.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by terrypat Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:57 am

I kiddos.Just a question?Was Haley on RS podcast or something?And fame ho Steve,ask Haley.Something to the effect?Did you know that Jed slept with someome(said he had e-mails)10 days before Haley and Jed went to the Bahamas.

I just read something on a site,and it is hard to know what to believe,if you are not keeping close track.Thanks.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:15 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
HEA wrote:I think we have to thank social media for breaking this engagement, Haley and RS. If they are still together, it means that there is still love and no freaking way she is thinking about going back to tyler who was second best IMO.
Not necessarily. It was said at Reddit that they're fully broken up but can't announce anything until ATFR.

And I think Tyler's words and actions these past few days -- months, actually -- have made it abundantly clear that he is the furthest thing from "second best." JMO.

Interesting?! did this poster seem legit?? are you able to pm me the link to this on reddit ? TIA
Oh man. I'll try to track it down but it's been absolutely jumping over there. So many new threads!!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:17 am

So why and what do you think the purpose of 5b was now with this change?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:20 am

Sharnee wrote:So why and what do you think the purpose of 5b was now with this change?
Maybe they were anticipating a breakup/end of engagement by Hannah and Jed and are getting ready to film it?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:24 am

dee wrote:
Sharnee wrote:So why and what do you think the purpose of 5b was now with this change?
Maybe they were anticipating a breakup/end of engagement by Hannah and Jed and are getting ready to film it?

has to be something like that because CH said it will all make sense in the end dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:31 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
dee wrote:

has to be something like that because CH said it will all make sense in the end dizzy

Thats right ! I forgot . Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:31 am

I'm relieved that Hannah looks to be well on her way to dumping Jed. I say this as someone who would love to take Hannah under her wing as a big sister, IMO, Hannah needs to work on Hannah after what I've witnessed on my TV screen. I think her jumping into a relationship with Tyler or any other guy right now is a horrible idea. If she & Tyler are meant to be, remain friends & maybe after some growth on Hannah's part, they can make a real go of it (although, IMO, I think they're mismatched IRL).

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:40 am

It’s tough for me to say whether or not Hannah should jump into a relationship with Tyler because we simply don’t know the facts and what has gone on behind the scenes. 

Was she already having doubts about her relationship with Jed before all of his bad behavior came to light? Was she already missing Tyler? Was she just going to stay in her relationship with Jed for a few months post show and stick it out because she was too afraid to make a switch and now that all of this has come out she feels safer doing it? There are so many questions that we may or may not get answers to and if we do, it’s still a month away from when we might get them.

I said it the other day and I know it’s cheesy, but if Tyler and Hannah make each other happy then they should go for it. Life’s too short to be anything but happy. I don’t see them getting engaged any time soon if they do get back together, but if they want to, I don’t see any harm in deciding to date and spend some time together. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:02 am

I personally think it was to make some changes in the edits. I think it’s safe to say many of us noticed that there was more Tyler and the Jed we saw was, let’s just say, giving pause... not as endearing and likable as before. They probably thought that given the latest news, that they didn’t control anymore, they needed to switch their edit to make Jed’s moves about music more evident, and we saw, what, 4 performances of him that night...! laugh out loud

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:07 am

A girl at Reddit applied for TB. She said she was asked by a producer ,
pretty much the same thing that was on the questionnaire.
He had me introduce myself: Name, age, where I'm from.
Asked about my hobbies/interests,
prior relationships and why it didn't work out,
and why you want to find love on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:12 am

Astrobach wrote:

I personally think it was to make some changes in the edits. I think it’s safe to say many of us noticed that there was more Tyler and the Jed we saw was, let’s just say, giving pause... not as endearing and likable as before. They probably thought that given the latest news, that they didn’t control anymore, they needed to switch their edit to make Jed’s moves about music more evident, and we saw, what, 4 performances of him that night...!  laugh out loud

JMO

Interesting . Yes it was excessive Rolling Eyes So since there’s another possible switch, did they do a change in edit with Lauren and Arie’s connection ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz