SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:07 pm

so it seems that it is over. I guess the prods seen in Nashville was "the break-up" taped.
I hope everyone will learn something from it and move on quickly after the finale. It will be interesting to see them in 5 or 10 years from now. All of them.
Definitely in the minority here but I still feel sad that I will not see a happy ending and happy couple after the finale. As I do not care after the FRC, I feel cheated that I know it will be another arie/becca or Jason/melissa or Jake/Vienna kind of thing and I really did not care to see that again on my TV :thud

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:08 pm

Yeah RS basically confirmed what I was seeing on her social media and Apple music was right and they did break up. Now Hannah's first interview with GMA made sense because she look so down. Also the first short shv makes a ton of sense as well. I think once he told her his watered down version of Haley she didn't trust him as much. I don't think they where every really happy because of all this. Plus I think going by their sm behavior the family kind of saw through Jed at MTP. Hannah was different when she came back and it was not because she was happy. I hope now she can get pass this relationship. I know RS implied she was interested in Tyler but that is wait and see to me for both of them. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:09 pm

Watch the feet this fourth and up until the ATFR!!!   I agree that RS might have info on Hannah and I also got the feeling he was implying that.    Maybe she wants to see Tyler but RS prob doesn’t know what’s in Tyler’s Head.  Tyler’s mom seems to think he would take her back.  I guess we do have to be patient but watch the feet for sure.  Smiley

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:10 pm

ilovepuggles wrote:I had a feeling they were done done by this weekend but didn’t want to jinx it. She went on liking sprees, interacted with fans, made jokes with Demi on Twitter and her IG stories were much lighter and fun. Almost like a weight has been lifted off her shoulders. We need to watch the feet now for this upcoming July 4th weekend. She did tweet that patience isn’t her virtue.

I noticed this too. She became super open on SM again. She seems so much lighter now. I wouldn't fault her at all if she went back to Tyler. She basically never had a real relationship with Jed.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:11 pm

smg2587 wrote:Yeah RS basically confirmed what I was seeing on her social media and Apple music was right and they did break up. Now Hannah's first interview with GMA made sense because she look so down. Also the first short shv makes a ton of sense as well. I think once he told her his watered down version of Haley she didn't trust him as much. I don't think they where every really happy because of all this. Plus I think going by their sm behavior the family kind of saw through Jed at MTP. Hannah was different when she came back and it was not because she was happy. I hope now she can get pass this relationship. I know RS implied she was interested in Tyler but that is wait and see to me for both of them. All jmo.
@smg2587 can you please help confirm Jed’s whereabouts in the last 2 weeks? RS saying break up filmed in LA so wondering if Jed flew to LA last week and we missed it...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:15 pm

mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Yeah RS basically confirmed what I was seeing on her social media and Apple music was right and they did break up. Now Hannah's first interview with GMA made sense because she look so down. Also the first short shv makes a ton of sense as well. I think once he told her his watered down version of Haley she didn't trust him as much. I don't think they where every really happy because of all this. Plus I think going by their sm behavior the family kind of saw through Jed at MTP. Hannah was different when she came back and it was not because she was happy. I hope now she can get pass this relationship. I know RS implied she was interested in Tyler but that is wait and see to me for both of them. All jmo.
@smg2587 can you please help confirm Jed’s whereabouts in the last 2 weeks? RS saying break up filmed in LA so wondering if Jed flew to LA last week and we missed it...thanks.
After what we think was shv, Jed took a picture with fans on Saturday June 22 in Nashville. He was not scene on social media until Friday June 28, per his friend Sean concert picture. He did make his post June 26 on IG. So we basically have 6 days of him unaccounted for. Also he has shown himself on sm the last 4 days so he is not in hiding anymore.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:15 pm

First and foremost I’m so glad to see Hannah be DONE with Jed. I can’t wait for her to stand up for herself. That will be great television.

As far as Tyler and Hannah, it’s wait and see for everyone, even them! No one knows how this will play out. We know she picked Jed and they got engaged. So the edit of the show, of course she’s gonna be googley eyes around him. And of course they slept together, IMO. So the windmill stuff it is whatever.

But that doesn’t change the fact that I’ve seen a slower progressing relationship with Tyler. Something that was real and authentic and could have been something. They’re both single now and I’m sure Hannah’s eyes are wide open to him. I’m sure he and she both have feelings. His family seems super supportive and hers does if him. They were definitely twitter flirting last night. He went out of his way to defend her the other day for a reason.

Let’s see how this plays out, but if it’s what they both want, I want it too.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:17 pm

HEA wrote:so it seems that it is over. I guess the prods seen in Nashville was "the break-up" taped.
I hope everyone will learn something from it and move on quickly after the finale. It will be interesting to see them in 5 or 10 years from now. All of them.
Definitely in the minority here but I still feel sad that I will not see a happy ending and happy couple after the finale. As I do not care after the FRC, I feel cheated that I know it will be another arie/becca or Jason/melissa or Jake/Vienna kind of thing and I really did not care to see that again on my TV  :thud

Hopefully, Jed will learn from his mistakes. I figured his somber mood on his friend's boat meant they were through and Hannah has been shading him on SM too. Hannah should stay single and figure out why she gravitates towards men like Luke and Jed. I once was like Hannah too when I was young, but I learned. She will too. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:18 pm

What an absolute POS to wait until after they were engaged, after she had already sent everyone else home and couldn’t go back, while she was riding an emotional high of being engaged, to wait to tell her about his f***ing girlfriend. That’s so low. He’s absolute trash.

Also texting with a girl on Super Bowl Sunday about all the sex you had the night before, while you are sitting on a couch next to your girlfriend, who you are planning to play on national television a month down the line. Jed Wyatt, 2019. Making Luke P. look like marriage material over here folks, my God.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:20 pm

@sosleepy once I read RS blog today, I knew you were absolutely going to go hard on Jed and you have not disappointed Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:What an absolute POS to wait until after they were engaged, after she had already sent everyone else home and couldn’t go back, while she was riding an emotional high of being engaged, to wait to tell her about his f***ing girlfriend. That’s so low. He’s absolute trash.

Also texting with a girl on Super Bowl Sunday about all the sex you had the night before, while you are sitting on a couch next to your girlfriend, who you are planning to play on national television a month down the line. Jed Wyatt, 2019. Making Luke P. look like marriage material over here folks, my God.

Easy there, Sleepy. Easy there. Let's not get carried away now! giggling giggling giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:What an absolute POS to wait until after they were engaged, after she had already sent everyone else home and couldn’t go back, while she was riding an emotional high of being engaged, to wait to tell her about his f***ing girlfriend. That’s so low. He’s absolute trash.

I can’t believe what a bad dude he is?????!! This is wild. Cheated on his gf with another girl while he was preparing to cheat on his gf with Hannah on national tv a month later, then likely cheated on Hannah with even more people after getting engaged to her and while lying abt all the cheating/lying he did before? What the what what??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz