SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:28 pm

I just can’t believe this season. I just can’t.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:29 pm

HEA wrote:so it seems that it is over. I guess the prods seen in Nashville was "the break-up" taped.
I hope everyone will learn something from it and move on quickly after the finale. It will be interesting to see them in 5 or 10 years from now. All of them.
Definitely in the minority here but I still feel sad that I will not see a happy ending and happy couple after the finale. As I do not care after the FRC, I feel cheated that I know it will be another arie/becca or Jason/melissa or Jake/Vienna kind of thing and I really did not care to see that again on my TV  :thud

Well we might still see a love story begin on the finale. I believe there is hope for Hannah and Tyler, if they both want to try. And if they don't want to, that's ok too. But there's still hope for a love story here.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:What an absolute POS to wait until after they were engaged, after she had already sent everyone else home and couldn’t go back, while she was riding an emotional high of being engaged, to wait to tell her about his f***ing girlfriend. That’s so low. He’s absolute trash.

Also texting with a girl on Super Bowl Sunday about all the sex you had the night before, while you are sitting on a couch next to your girlfriend, who you are planning to play on national television a month down the line. Jed Wyatt, 2019. Making Luke P. look like marriage material over here folks, my God.
Girl I just read it. What a f*cking a-hole. I think all of us called that if Jed did tell Hannah about Haley, he lied. No way did he tell her he was texting Haley ily the day before he left and was texting her that he would call her when the plane landed as he was flying out to LA to start filming. So he let Hannah get blindsided with those texts.

Another point, what Jed did to Hannah was not real love. If Jed truly loved Hannah as i'm sure will be his defense, he would've felt the need to be upfront with her BEFORE she chose him. He didn't respect her enough to give her the opportunity to make a decision knowing all the facts.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:What an absolute POS to wait until after they were engaged, after she had already sent everyone else home and couldn’t go back, while she was riding an emotional high of being engaged, to wait to tell her about his f***ing girlfriend. That’s so low. He’s absolute trash.

Also texting with a girl on Super Bowl Sunday about all the sex you had the night before, while you are sitting on a couch next to your girlfriend, who you are planning to play on national television a month down the line. Jed Wyatt, 2019. Making Luke P. look like marriage material over here folks, my God.
I can’t believe what a bad dude he is?????!! This is wild. Cheated on his gf with another girl while he was preparing to cheat on his gf with Hannah on national tv a month later, then likely cheated on Hannah with even more people after getting engaged to her and while lying abt all the cheating/lying he did before? What the what what??

Don’t forget blatantly liking posts from girls telling him they are local. Is he that sex crazed? This stupid? Wtf is wrong with this guy? Seriously?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:32 pm

Exactly Renee! If he truly fell in love with her like he is probably going to claim he did, he would have presented her with all the facts and let her decide BEFORE she let her final 2 go. IMO he would have put her wants and needs before his. That’s love. He’s too selfish for that though.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Julie81 wrote:I just can’t believe this season. I just can’t.
Humor me please, what part giggling
So I believe in divine appointments, Hannah & Jed were not meant to be IMO. And things had to fall apart this way to make her realize that. IMO Hannah had to learn a big lesson here, she says she has the gift of discerning and reflecting back on this, I am sure she will be able to pinpoint when she had her doubts about Jed but overruled it because IMO she picked him because he fit the bill of what she had already predisposed her mind too. The most important part is to learn from past mistakes and grow from them and I have confidence she will do that going forward....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Girl I just read it. What a f*cking a-hole. I think all of us called that if Jed did tell Hannah about Haley, he lied. No way did he tell her he was texting Haley ily the day before he left and was texting her that he would call her when the plane landed as he was flying out to LA to start filming. So he let Hannah get blindsided with those texts.

Another point, what Jed did to Hannah was not real love. If Jed truly loved Hannah as i'm sure will be his defense, he would've felt the need to be upfront with her BEFORE she chose him. He didn't respect her enough to give her the  to make a decision knowing all the facts.

All jmo.

YUP!!!!!!! This x100. Real love is wanting the best for someone, and truly being honest about everything, good bad and ugly.

I’m sorry, but Haley is the REAL MVP of this season. Come at me if you think differently. I’m heated. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:so it seems that it is over. I guess the prods seen in Nashville was "the break-up" taped.
I hope everyone will learn something from it and move on quickly after the finale. It will be interesting to see them in 5 or 10 years from now. All of them.
Definitely in the minority here but I still feel sad that I will not see a happy ending and happy couple after the finale. As I do not care after the FRC, I feel cheated that I know it will be another arie/becca or Jason/melissa or Jake/Vienna kind of thing and I really did not care to see that again on my TV  :thud

Hopefully, Jed will learn from his mistakes.  I figured his somber mood on his friend's boat meant they were through and Hannah has been shading him on SM too.   Hannah should stay single and figure out why she gravitates towards men like Luke and Jed.  I once was like Hannah too when I was young, but I learned.  She will too.  Jmo.  

agree 100%.
They all need time to reflect and move on. I hope they will also go away from social media and mags.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:39 pm

Everyone is out of the bubble now, including Hannah. I think they all need to take a breath and slow down. Hannah seems to be done with Jed (thank goodness), but I’m hoping Tyler is the one that determines what’s best for himself if Hannah expresses any interest in him now.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Another point, what Jed did to Hannah was not real love. If Jed truly loved Hannah as i'm sure will be his defense, he would've felt the need to be upfront with her BEFORE she chose him. He didn't respect her enough to give her the  to make a decision knowing all the facts.

All jmo.

YUP!!!!!!! This x100. Real love is wanting the best for someone, and truly being honest about everything, good bad and ugly.

I’m sorry, but Haley is the REAL MVP of this season. Come at me if you think differently. I’m heated.laugh out loud
No one is gonna check you boo (Real House Wives of Atlanta reference) laugh out loud Please keep it up. My girl @ReneeM is here now too so i know both of you are gonna keep it 100 re Jed Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:44 pm

Just read the whole blog. Jed is Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 4103285151 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 318829699

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:47 pm

Would’ve been nice if Haley had stepped forward sooner and saved us an entire season of Jed’s Guitar Adventures, but better late then never I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz