SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:58 am

Sleuth potential Contestants. If contestant threads are required, post them here, or PM me so I'll see it right away!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:26 pm

Thanks so much @GuardianAngel. :Thanktwo I can't wait to catch our first glimpses of Angie's MEN!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:17 pm

HEELLLOOOOOO BOYS!  cheerleader  cheerleader  cheerleader

HOT PICS: Gogglebox's Angie meets her Bachelorette hunks

But has she already chosen the one?

Dressed in white, new Bachelorette Angie Kent looks like she's ready to walk down the aisle.

Exclusive pictures from the set show the former Gogglebox star meeting all of the eligible singles who will be competing to win Angie’s heart on this year’s season.

New Idea can reveal that filming for the first scenes of the 2019 Bachelorette, which is hosted by Osher Günsberg, has begun in Sydney.

With the Network Ten show set to hit our TV screens soon, Angie was all smiles as she was pictured receiving her suitors and may have already picked her favourites.

Soon after leaving I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, Angie told Yahoo: “I’m definitely open to finding somebody. Home girl’s not getting any younger, so for sure.”

In March, when Angie was announced as the new Bachelorette, the 29-year-old said that while she has never been in love, she saw the show as the perfect opportunity to find a “very decent fella”.

“I’ve always been the girl who loves to make everyone laugh, but now I reckon it’s time to have someone to laugh with me, rather than at me,” Angie said in a statement.

“I’m at a place now where I have loads of self-love, but I’m also open to all of life’s amazing possibilities. So, if 20 or so fellas want to join me, have a laugh and potentially be my perfect partner in life and love – I say – let’s give it a red-hot go!”

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Vi4m50t
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* WNLuKcS
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RG8DhyP
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RZaiHF4
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Rf4vlyH
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 0Ngws5v

Video link on source page:

Source

Long haired guy looks familiar - has he been on TV before?  Masterchef or something?

Pissweak selection of pics IMO but the full set should be on Diimex/Matrix in a few days...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:34 pm

A red hot go!!!! laugh out loud

Great to see some bodies!

Is that 3 pics of guy in off white jacket? Two long hair and one blue suit.

3 - 2 - 1 ? Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

I wonder why he go three pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:14 pm

Woo! Something is better than nothing Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1710264613   Blue jacket looks yum. Don't know whether long hair is arty or a surfer laugh out loud There is a Jules imitator in the video??

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:19 pm

@Agent99 I can't get the video to play - keep just getting a spinning wheel.  Would you be able to take some screen caps at all?  Otherwise I'll keep trying... DM are bound to steal the info soon.

@GuardianAngel I don't know why that guy gets 3 pics - friend of the pap maybe.  laugh out loud  The long haired guy is SO familiar to me!  Not from IRL but I'm sure I've seen him before. Looks like he got the velvet jacket which is noteworthy.

Blue suit jacket/floral shirt looks like he belongs on the US show - very generic Cute Boy vibe IMO.  Looks like one of those 24 year old actors who play 17 yo high schoolers in a Disney show.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:34 pm

Just checked out the full article on press reader (link) and they have some different pics.

Why is Angie making that face when she meets Grey Jacket Man?  Does she already know him from somewhere?  That's an overly emotional greeting IMO.  Suspect

Also HOLY COW that dress! Is she wearing a diamond encrusted bra under it? Wowsers.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* OOp9yvA
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:17 am

Riding a scooter?  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* KIM6nOi

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1UHMg80

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Ouzrer6

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* V2IfeUJ

https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelorette-angie-kent-potential-boyfriends-new-pics

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:29 am

The scooter wasn't even funny the first time!  laugh out loud  Thanks for bringing them over.  Last guy definitely a life guard IMO.

ETA:  Can't decide if this dress belongs on a late 70s James Bond villain or a drag queen but at least it's not boring.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

Agent99 wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Ouzrer6

https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelorette-angie-kent-potential-boyfriends-new-pics
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:36 am

Geez, you can nearly see what she had for breakfast in that dress! laugh out loud

I had a look at the hard copy when I was at the shops, and there was nothing extra to the online so didn’t buy it.

Blonde surfer/hippie looks like generic millennial free spirit from central casting, if you think you’ve seen him on something else @Bobette then you probably have! Could be from Love Island, MAFS, Survivor....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:07 pm

That is one ugly, ill fitting dress and her hair looks like cr*p. Where they deliberately trying to make her look bad?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:29 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Geez, you can nearly see what she had for breakfast in that dress! laugh out loud

snipped..

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 I will have to steal that line sometime!

I couldn't get past her hair. Yesterday when I saw that pic that's what I noticed first. It looks like she hasn't had a cut in years.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Sharkalicious
Astrobach
handsanitiser
LeapofFaith
Storybook
Sprite
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Bobette
GuardianAngel
14 posters