SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:12 am

WOOT WOOT - Daily Mail got Alex.  Nice job Jacques.   yes

The Bachelorette 2019: Meet Alex McKay, the 'super sweet' footy player hoping to find love with Angie Kent

Another contestant from Angie Kent's upcoming season of The Bachelorette has been revealed.

Footballer Alex McKay, 26, is the latest lucky lad confirmed to be vying for Angie's heart on the Channel 10 series later this year.

The tattooed cutie currently plays for the Labrador Tigers QAFL team and has dreams of making it big in the AFL.

He previously played football for Adelaide's Tea Tree Gully, where he was named best and fairest for his good behaviour on the field.

A friend of Alex's told Daily Mail Australia that the young athlete is 'genuine' and sincerely went on The Bachelorette to find love.

'He's super sweet and innocent,' the pal says. 'He wouldn't hurt a fly. He's just your typical nice Aussie guy next door.'

Social media photos show Alex as outgoing and friendly, with the long-haired foot player spending his time on the field or grabbing a few beers with the boys.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 UuyvpHr

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 TSmpZVh

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Urc1xZS

Source

Sounds like he could be this season's Todd and potentially a fan favourite.

Not old, blonde, or New South Welshman enough to be F1 though IMO.  laugh out loud

His IG: https://www.instagram.com/alexconnormckay/

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1mjgNFU
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:59 am

This might be completely wrong (happened before), but here is a contender for Wazza laugh out loud  Warrick Judd from Brisbane.  I just can't get a good photo of him though and these are at least 2 years or more old.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2yOmvQa
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 UoyL27r
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 PZnMEmY

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:41 am

@Agent99 Nice find.  There are SO many Wazzas on IG I gave up.  laugh out loud

My reservation would be that the NI article says Wazza is loaded so I expected him to be showy with his cash (and maybe a bit of a wanker... like Carlos from Georgia's season) whereas the Bintang hat and Bunnings beanie don't scream wealth IYKWIM?  

Also I tried Googling Warrick Judd + concreting + Brisbane and nothing came up.

You could be right though. Are there any cross follows with other Bach peeps?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:51 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Nice find.  There are SO many Wazzas on IG I gave up.  laugh out loud

My reservation would be that the NI article says Wazza is loaded so I expected him to be showy with his cash (and maybe a bit of a wanker... like Carlos from Georgia's season) whereas the Bintang hat and Bunnings beanie don't scream wealth IYKWIM?  

You could be right though.  Are there any cross follows with other Bach peeps?

Yeah I thought Warrick is an unusual spelling and would be easy to find.  Nup.  

Is this guy in the threads?

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 CyfpEFS
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:04 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Nice find.  There are SO many Wazzas on IG I gave up.  laugh out loud

You could be right though.  Are there any cross follows with other Bach peeps?

Yeah I thought Warrick is an unusual spelling and would be easy to find.  Nup.

Is this guy in the threads?

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 CyfpEFS
Source

I wasn't sure if we had a thread for him already as there seems to be a lot of guys but I can't see a match and no one else could last time I asked so have set up a new thread here. yes

There's another unknown guy - will bring his pic over to see if anyone can spot a match to current threads else will set one up.

ETA:  @Agent99 this is the other guy I'm not sure about.  Can you match him to any of the current threads?  We seem to have too many guys so I'm thinking some must be doubleups.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 C17pt3N

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkalicious Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:16 pm

Astrobach wrote:
I can’t help but  laugh out loud because I misread your comment and thought that Jules was Ali’s F2!   hehehe And I didn’t see the appeal...we’ll physical, at least for me. On the other hand Todd’s looks are much more my style too. Now I’ll give it a watch ... yes

@astrobach I can confirm that Todd King is the reason you MUST watch Ali's season. He is beautiful and he broke my heart.. :hearts love:

Sharkalicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:10 am

Sharkalicious wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
I can’t help but  laugh out loud because I misread your comment and thought that Jules was Ali’s F2!   hehehe And I didn’t see the appeal...we’ll physical, at least for me. On the other hand Todd’s looks are much more my style too. Now I’ll give it a watch ... yes

@astrobach I can confirm that Todd King is the reason you MUST watch Ali's season. He is beautiful and he broke my heart..  :hearts love:

OK thanks for that... I’ll give it a try once I’m done with BIP 2 ... which is great to get to know a lot of past cast members. laugh out loud
I also got to see and appreciate Jules a bit more, he is clearly very handsome, but his immaturity in relationships is obvious despite his quirky intelligence. Still very young... so Todd is next ! hehehe
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkalicious Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:19 am

@astrobach Jules was my second favourite on Ali's season. He has the most hilarious facial expressions at the RC. I think there are quite a few memes out there on the internet cantstopl rofl

Sharkalicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:39 am

OK.  So with Angie's season due to start on the 24th we probably only have a few more days to guess F1 before Sportsbet/TAB spoil it.  With hardly any pap pics to go on, this is will be tricky, but I'm just pulling some together before time runs out.

What we have to work with:

We've identified over half the guys by name and found SM accounts for the following:

Adam https://www.instagram.com/adamsellarsfreediver/
Alex https://www.instagram.com/alexconnormckay/
Ciarran https://www.instagram.com/ciarranstott/
Carlin https://www.instagram.com/carlinsterritt/
Jackson https://www.instagram.com/jacksongarlick/
Jamie https://www.instagram.com/jamiecdoran/
Kade https://www.instagram.com/kadestefanatos/
Matty https://www.instagram.com/mattwhyatt/
Niranga https://www.instagram.com/nirangaa/
Ryan https://www.instagram.com/aussiedogguy/

Grey Jacket Man appears to be a spy (Angie's brother) and therefore presumably can be eliminated as F1. laugh out loud

From the betting odds we have a very clear profile of a blonde guy, 31-34 from NSW.  

With max bets all even it's safe to take the odds at face value IMO.  During early filming the odds pointed to a brunette, and this then changed to blonde towards the FRC, making hair colour the most significant clue IMO.

Stats from previous seasons suggest that F1 will be in the promo somewhere, and that either F1 or F2 will be one of the guys tweeted pre-season.  Tweets will probably begin over the weekend IMO so must keep watch.

So far there have been two promos.  Screen caps are here.

The first one was a mini trailer released 26/07 - about 4 weeks into filming.  F1 would not be known but they would have had an idea IMO.  Two men are shown walking wearing dark suits.  One appears to be a brunette, the other is legs only (could even be the same person).  No faces seen.

The second one was released just recently, after filming. Six men are shown:
Jamie (brunette)
Ciarran - I think - only back of head shown (blonde)
Jackson (brunette)
Glenn (blonde)
Throne Man (blonde)
And then one man hidden behind a bunch of flowers.  He has a tattoo on his hand which could be a match for this guy (blonde) or this guy (dark blonde)

From the promo we can apparently eliminate Throne Guy since he was captured by the paparazzos leaving the mansion 1-2 weeks into filming.

Jamie is 39, and Jackson is 25, and both brunette, so seemingly ruled out by Sportsbet.

Ciarran is blonde but IMO not in the 31-34 age bracket and also not from NSW.

If it's Grotty Hair Man behind the flowers, and Grotty Hair Man = Timm (matches New Idea pic IMO) then that rules him out because he's only 27 and from Vic.

If it's the other guy behind the flowers then we know nothing about him but he looks younger than 31 IMO.

So that leaves us with Glenn.  He's blonde, and looks like he could be around the right age.  If he's from NSW he could be F1 IMO, but he would also need to be funny, since that's something Angie has said she is looking for.  Would a guy who installs air con for a living have a sparkling witty repertoire?  It's possible, IMO.

Another thing with Glenn - which could be a pro or a con - is that his meeting with Angie was one of the few pics we got from night 1.  With Matt's season, neither Abbie nor Chelsea were shown meeting Matt - everyone else was.  So with Angie perhaps they are doing the opposite - showing her F1 but hiding the others?

The other contestants pictured on night 1 were:

Adam. He's the right age and hair colour but he's from QLD not NSW, and SM activity seems to put him back home before the FRC

The Lifeguard who is a brunette and under 31 IMO

and Matty who is young, brunette, from Vic and not F1 in any version of any reality, IMO.

If F1 is not in the promo, that gives us a few more options, but not many if we stick with Sportsbet's blonde/31-34/NSW criteria.

Taking media articles and paparazzo pics into account, IMO we can rule Carlin out completely.  Not only is he brunette and underage, he also has featured in a deluge of paparazzi pics, and apparently got the first date.  Need I say more.

Ciarran's speedboat date was the only other SD we got pics of.  He'd tick Angie's funny/quirky boxes, but again, underage and not from NSW.

The only other blondes we have pics of are this guy and this guy (who might be Grotty Hair Man cleaned up).  

There's been no info about possible intruders.  IMO an intruder F1 is unlikely since Bette is a shorter season than Bach so less time for bonds to form and Stu was an outlier prearranged intruder F1 IMO which I am not expecting to see repeated.

So that's where I'm at.  If I had to choose at this stage I'd tip Glenn, but I can't be confident without more info - especially home state and sense of humour.  He's the number one person I wish we could find on SM.  Time is running out!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:48 am

Bobette wrote:

So that leaves us with Glenn.  He's blonde, and looks like he could be around the right age.  If he's from NSW he could be F1 IMO, but he would also need to be funny, since that's something Angie has said she is looking for.  Would a guy who installs air con for a living have a sparkling witty repertoire?  It's possible, IMO.

Another thing with Glenn - which could be a pro or a con - is that his meeting with Angie was one of the few pics we got from night 1.  With Matt's season, neither Abbie nor Chelsea were shown meeting Matt - everyone else was.  So with Angie perhaps they are doing the opposite - showing her F1 but hiding the others?

I reckon a tradie could totally be witty! One of the funniest guys I know started a degree in performing arts, he was so gifted as a performer. But he quit after a year and got an apprenticeship because he knew the big money in being a tradie. Smart as well as talented Smiley

Also ... does the B'ette do things differently to the Bachelor maybe?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:00 am

@leavers - Yes, Bette is different to Bach in many ways based on stats from past seasons.  With fewer episodes to work with they tend to cut to the chase quicker and F1/F2 seems a bit more in your face, IMO - more obvious in promos and each season either the F1 or the F2 has had their bio tweeted pre-season.  Stats below.  Statistically, F2 is more likely to be tweeted than F1 and F3s have never been, whereas with Bach F3 has been tweeted every season.

Ali:
Charlie
Dan
Todd F2

Sophie:
Blake
Jarrod F2
Apollo

Georgia:
Cam
Lee F1
Clancy
Sam

Sam F:
Michael F2 was the ONLY one tweeted about individually.

IMO Carlin will probably be Top 4 since they've been parading him around all over the place in front of the paps and in the media.  Probably won't make Top 2 though.  Alex could be in with a shot for F2 since he's been described as "sweet" and we know how TPTB love to have a man in tears at the FRC.  Need to see how he is on camera though.  Ciarran will probably go far - his SD pics were late in the season and with that accent he'll make a good narrator IMO.

leavers wrote: I reckon a tradie could totally be witty! One of the funniest guys I know started a degree in performing arts, he was so gifted as a performer. But he quit after a  year and got an apprenticeship because he knew the big money in being a tradie.  Smart as well as talented Smiley

I also think a funny tradie would be PERFECT for Angie - they tend to be laid back which I think would be a good counter-balance to her deep thinker side, and you're definitely right about the money!!!  

Fingers crossed...  :fingersarecrossed

ETA:  Adding Ali's preview so we can compare to Angie's when it comes out (probably within the next week! cheerleader )

Source

And a few other stats cause I'm a nerd and I can't help myself  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

S1 Sam
F1 Sasha
- Got the First Impression Rose and second single date (episode 3).  

S2 Georgia
F1 Lee
- Got the second single date (episode 3).  First Impression Rose Courtney who self eliminated at F4.

S3 Sophie
F1 Stu
- Intruder - first SD wasn't till ep 7.  The second single date (episode 3) went to Luke - who Sportsbet had as a red herring F1. Double Delight Rose went to Sam, principal narrator who left at F6.

S4 Ali
F1 Taite
- Third single date (episode 4). The Wild Rose went to Bill who ended up F3.

All past F1s have had their first dates early in the season (or shortly after their arrival in the case of intruder Stu).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:37 am

This new quirky Bachelorette is "hiring" her brother to spy on everyone...

I'm liking this upcoming show already! :yes:

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Sharkalicious
Astrobach
handsanitiser
LeapofFaith
Storybook
Sprite
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Bobette
GuardianAngel
14 posters