SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:@sdmom yup.
the video of jed being sleazy was posted to reddit?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 pm

Sharnee wrote:
blueblues wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
Well, guys. I'm not proud. But I posted my first hate tweet to James. Don't know if you guys see the chain, but he corrected Tyler saying that Hannah is "someone else's" and Tyler shouldn't use "your". Had to educate dearest James about toxic masculinity, and the fact that Hannah is her OWN person regardless of to whom she's dating or engaged. This motherfu#$#. I know it's like a toddler and I should just ignore his stupidity, but it got me all fired up.
FWIW, you have my blessing. According to his tweets, James has stopped f**ing college girls, so he thinks he is free to preach “purity” now. I am tempted to ask him if God came to him in the shower too.
What a sanctimonious self-righteous turd! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 1838857674
JMO.

Lol I don’t know him but was it ever confirmed he did those things or is it similar to Jed sans Haley ? Do these  guys have a Good ole boys club ? James did criticize Hannah on one thing about religion and I think it echoes the religious clap back Hannah has been getting and he’s still at it.
Yes, he confessed after RS had exposed his behavior. I think there were tears. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 1f625
So come to think of it, it wasn’t God in the shower, it was RS on Twitter. cantstopl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 pm

@ilovecarbs the person, who runs a spoiler account and is also a Reddit user, posted on Reddit that they were sent the video but the person who sent it won't give them permission to post.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:12 pm

blueblues wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
blueblues wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
Well, guys. I'm not proud. But I posted my first hate tweet to James. Don't know if you guys see the chain, but he corrected Tyler saying that Hannah is "someone else's" and Tyler shouldn't use "your". Had to educate dearest James about toxic masculinity, and the fact that Hannah is her OWN person regardless of to whom she's dating or engaged. This motherfu#$#. I know it's like a toddler and I should just ignore his stupidity, but it got me all fired up.
FWIW, you have my blessing. According to his tweets, James has stopped f**ing college girls, so he thinks he is free to preach “purity” now. I am tempted to ask him if God came to him in the shower too.
What a sanctimonious self-righteous turd! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 1838857674
JMO.

Lol I don’t know him but was it ever confirmed he did those things or is it similar to Jed sans Haley ? Do these  guys have a Good ole boys club ? James did criticize Hannah on one thing about religion and I think it echoes the religious clap back Hannah has been getting and he’s still at it.
Yes, he confessed after RS had exposed his behavior. I think there were tears. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 1f625
So come to think of it, it wasn’t God in the shower, it was RS on Twitter. cantstopl

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 3806527698 Can you imagine RS wanting to do the same to Jed? After everything , RS had the goods on this guy JT. I think the fear of this Good Ole Boys country singers keeps girls silent of their claims . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:@ilovecarbs the person, who runs a spoiler account and is also a Reddit user, posted on Reddit that they were sent the video but the person who sent it won't give them permission to post.
I heard that Hannah’s brother asked for the evidence. Do we know if he got it?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:21 pm

@blueblues they said if Hannah's brother reached out to them, they'd give it to him but he didn't, so no.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:36 pm

SarahD wrote:The guy she does not pick even defends her while she’s not outrightly saying Jed, she is defending Jed in her post. I still think Jed is F1 and she will come blazing come ATFR.  Her two posts about “snitch” and “lies” seem to me about Jed. She’s taken his side and that’s why he’s quiet. He probably can’t do anything to defend himself right now. He’s probably being told to zip it but it will be a “he said/she said” situation with Haley. Given his popular “fiancé” with 1.3m followers by his side, he’ll feel on top of the world by then and Haley will be written off as the bitter ex.

Ugh, I’m so not looking forward to seeing this at the ATFR. I’m not even hoping the F1 spoilers are wrong anymore. I just want to see Hannah kick Jed’s azz and stay alone than her choosing to stay with him and see her defend a POS. All IMO.

While I agree that she seems to take Jed’s side here, which is alarming but expected in a way if she chose him’,
I think he could make a comment that shows us he’s a MAN. Yes, he’s under gag order, but a stand up guy would stand up in SOME way. I’m not sure he can feel on top of the world, as his plan is TOTALLY backfiring on him: he went on the show to get exposure for his MUSIC, he goes far and further than he expected on it with Hannah falling for his serenading deceit. He comes back after the show and plays gigs and goes back to his usual and questionable behavior with women in bars. His music is played A LOT on a national TV show. Except, most of the media attention he gets is negative, he’s simply not that good. Then Haley’ s story breaks out on a VERY big national platform. His gigs are in decline and he is in hiding with crisis management going on with the Bachelor. I don’t foresee him getting MORE popular by the end of the show. And I do think that despite all the hate she is now getting Haley will come out BETTER than him after all is said and done. PLUS, I would not be surprised AT ALL, if she is asked to come in on stage at the AFTR . I mean that is DRAMA GOLD. imagine that, she’ll say she forgive him, he’ll cowardly attempt at looking like a good guy who ‘ fell in love’ and was unable to talk to her... blah blah blah. Maybe he will give her back HER freaking guitar case right there.cantstopl
OMG. These are all speculations obviously, but my conclusion is that his musician career will flow the same dismal pattern as his cohorts, Jame T And Luke Pell.
I’m finding it very Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 3806527698 that when I posted the guitar case story in Jed’s thread yesterday, it was like a desert...giggling and now, a day later people are like ‘What? He had HER guitar case? This is so hilarious and great instant karma !
J M O Smiley
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:36 pm

there's a clip on bacheorteaspill IG story of Haley on Bobby Bones and she said she wasn't paid for the text messages to be released.  Then she says she wasn't paid for anything.  Not sure if that included the people story or not.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-bobby-bones-show-25100459/

Listening to the show now, Haley starts at around the 83.20 mark, it's good, worth the listen.

Last edited by alwayscooking on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:I’m basically wired to assume the men I like on this show will let me down, so to see Tyler only get better and better with every new thing we learn about him is unbelievable. Where did this guy even come from?!

And how can we make more like him?!

I think there are more like him. TPTB are the ones initially with the bad pickers...and then to release the cast early for the viewers to vet. SMH.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Honestly I don't think Jed has a real choice when it comes to defending Hannah. Not even from the aspect of TPTB not letting him. Just what can he say? He tweets or comments telling people to stop disrespecting her and everyone's gonna jump down his throat about the fact that he disrespected her by lying the whole time he was on the show. Rachel got criticized a lot during her season and Bryan has never defended her publicly. That bothered me but I guess it doesn't matter if you're doing it privately. Maybe Jed's doing it privately.

He’s not defending Hannah because of the backlash HE would get. Tells you everything you need to know about Jed. Jed puts Jed first which is why he is in the position that he is in.JMO
My Jed dislike is well documented so I'm not even trying to cape for him, I just honestly think him staying quiet is probably the best thing for Hannah as well. If he weighs in that's just gonna create more headlines, it's gonna be negative, who knows what other skeletons might tumble out of his closet because of it. If Hannah's super stressed out, she's probably thinking that the last thing she needs is more Jed drama.

I think the stand up thing to do would be to DO SOMETHING NONETHELESS, but he is NOT that kind of guy and
I remember reading RS saying that it was ‘just the tip of the iceberg with Jed’ so... there’s that. There is probably more than one closet full of skeletons... giggling
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:52 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Astrobach My heart aches reading this.  I hope that now she is out of the filming aspect of the show and free to talk with family and friends, she takes time and trust to hear them out.  
TPTB are not her friends.  I worry that she is almost like a Stockholm Syndrome survivor based on this message.  I don't know much about the teachings of her particular religion, but I think it does not teach that she must stay in a toxic situation.

Unfortunately, I do think she is ‘ stuck’ with the people who are partly responsible for this messy situation. TPTB will absolutely take advantage and spin everything to make THEM look ok. I don’t think they care about the backlash she may get. She needs an objective person who cares and has the professional acumen to guide her through this. But, I think that she is digging her feet ALL IN to prove she is independent. Which is very sad.
MHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline