SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:01 pm

She needs IMO to ignore SM and people she doesn't know, and concentrate on her F1 if she still has a F1. What does she care about the people that accuse her of whatever religious wrong doings she supposedly has done.

Whether it be religion or the choices the lead makes, they always get crucified on SM and the tabloids for one reason or another.

I would love for just once, the lead be confident in themselves and their choices without worrying about strangers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:08 pm

@ReneeM sorry I need you to clarify for me.

Did Patrick Brown ask for the evidence? Or the posters said IF he asks they will give to him?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:14 pm

alwayscooking wrote:there's a clip on bacheorteaspill IG story of Haley on Bobby Bones and she said she wasn't paid for the text messages to be released.  Then she says she wasn't paid for anything.  Not sure if that included the people story or not.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-bobby-bones-show-25100459/

Listening to the show now, Haley starts at around the 83.20 mark, it's good, worth the listen.

I liked Haley . Bobby was 51% her side prior and I think maybe more after. Since Hannah follows Bobby she might listen and hear the voice behind the claims and see she’s not a raging ex. Just a girl who trusted Jed to do his thing and come home . She claims ownership for her bad decisions and really, hope Hannah and Jed do too . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:31 pm

Does anyone have any feelings about what RS said about stuff he’s heard regarding post show? I’m not sure if I’m allowed to directly post it here.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:39 pm

okkaayy wrote:Does anyone  have any feelings about what RS said about stuff he’s heard regarding post show? I’m not sure if I’m allowed to directly post it here.

I think if it’s on a public site it’s ok

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:43 pm

We don't link to RS's site because he makes fun of us. Smiley

But by all means, paraphrasing what he said and giving him credit by mentioning that's where you read it, is fine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:43 pm

Yeah, I feel like anything could happen from now until atfr. RS is definitely hearing stuff. I think there’s trouble with Jed and Hannah but that’s to be expected. She should def take a step back and consider if he’s worth all this.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:45 pm

Comes back to night one and if Hannah did it for show or meant it for real Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:26 pm

Bachelor.spoilers posted a couple things on reddit it, if I missed it or wrote it wrong please correct me. She posted a still photo of Jed from the video she has but can't release just to show she has a video not sure if someone else wants to bring the picture over. Also farther along in the video you can tell more that its Jed it the photo isn't enough for some but to me its him. She also talked to one of Jed's friends now this friend was one of those that was shock at the spoiler change so they probably don't know his relationship status. But the friend claims to her Jed is in hiding and he tried to leave it apartment one time and something happen (what bachelor.spoilers doesn't know it wasn't farther explained to her). Also the friend claims Jed will be okay but is in a dark place. I do hope he is okay even with everything taking place.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:30 pm

I don’t wish ill will or anything terrible on Jed, but look, sometimes you have to suffer the consequences of your actions. What goes around comes around and you have to deal with the fall out of your mistakes.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:37 pm

RSs comments were mostly him doubling down on the spoiler, but also saying that the post season has been crazy and he’s been getting a lot of info that he’s trying to weed through. The main thing that stuck out to me was him saying this season is not cut and dry like the others.

I can paste it here instead of linking, but is that frowned down upon?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:Bachelor.spoilers posted a couple things on reddit it, if I missed it or wrote it wrong please correct me. She posted a still photo of Jed from the video she has but can't release just to show she has a video not sure if someone else wants to bring the picture over. Also farther along in the video you can tell more that its Jed it the photo isn't enough for some but to me its him. She also talked to one of Jed's friends now this friend was one of those that was shock at the spoiler change so they probably don't know his relationship status. But the friend claims to her Jed is in hiding and he tried to leave it apartment one time and something happen (what bachelor.spoilers doesn't know it wasn't farther explained to her). Also the friend claims Jed will be okay but is in a dark place. I do hope he is okay even with everything taking place.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Znixod10
https://imgur.com/zNiXOD9
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline