SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:39 pm

If Tyler takes her back after everything, he must really, really love her beatingheart

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:40 pm

@LaineyG 🌺Welcome🌺Hi! I was really upset I chose this season to try out this forum when the spoiler changed. Then I was really excited to witness first hand the suspicion that Hannah might be reaching out to Tyler last night . Surreal . Welcome again !

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:41 pm

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:44 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:If Tyler takes her back after everything, he must really, really love her beatingheart
he really meant it when he said he was always going to have her didn't he? :tissuebox
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:45 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:If Tyler takes her back after everything, he must really, really love her.

I think he’s the only one who understood this was her journey to be had. I like that he’s that emotionally stable to understand . He’s the only one who could verbalize the things he was learning about her. For me, it’s also having someone so unproblematic is refreshing . Interesting his mom said a couple of days ago he’d take her back. So much feels man! Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:46 pm

The only person I feel sorry for is Hannah.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:48 pm

Regarding feeling upset for Jed ? No ! Not feeling bad for him at all ! I did feel sympathetic but then my mind went to his first few weeks and actively joining in on ripping into Luke P and Scott !

He was fine with trolling Luke and Scott the first few weeks. He pretended to have a moral high ground ! When he was worse than Scott or Luke. That to me is some next level chit in pretending to be the nice guy. no

Last edited by misslurking on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:48 pm

dee wrote:@LaineyG welcomebanner  Hope you enjoy the rest of the season Smiley

Thank you! Happy to have a place to come to where I can catch-up on all the latest spoilers!! You guys are amazing! I love reading everyone’s theories on what they think will happen. It’s fun to look at editing but also at social media to piece clues together. I have a feeling this season will be one for the books!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:52 pm

Didn't that Kelly Keegs chick, can't for sure remember her name but she's the one of the first to call out Jed with the gf stuff and also said that abc did not want the people article to come out, but didn't she say she heard they were filming in Nashville a few days ago? I wonder if that's when Hannah broke the engagement?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Welcome @LaineyG.

Ladies, Ladies last night’s SM sleuthing y’all did in the wee hours of today which culminated in the RS evening report update shows me y’all are the MVP of this crazy season. Let’s continue to stay one step ahead of TPTB and figure out what the heck they have planned for AFTR.

@guardianangel as you noted upthread I suspect Tyler will be the last guy they will bring on stage to talk to Hannah during AFTR regardless of how things shake out. Mills & Fleiss IMO are prolly having the producers draft the Noah/Allie reunion script a la the Notebook....interesting times Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:08 pm

misslurking wrote:Regarding feeling upset for Jed ? No ! Not feeling bad for him at all ! I did feel sympathetic but then my mind went to his first few weeks and actively joining in on ripping into Luke P and Scott !

He was fine with trolling Luke and Scott the first few weeks. He pretended to have a moral high ground ! When he was worse than Scott or Luke. That to me is some next level chit in pretending to be the nice guy. no

For me it’s he was given an out . Hannah fired a warning shot and his lies started then . You wonder where was the conscience in this dude? His gps for integrity is off. He had one motive in coming on this show , that was to showcase and even that backfired. He shafted Hannah and Haley and seems like other women too. For me , it’s also his association in men friends like James Taylor who now can eat crow for dissing Tyler about whose queen Hannah is. In this age of Sm , don’t leave red hot tea on the stove to be spilt because the only one who will get burnt is you. I cannot feel sad for him, but I can hope he learns from this . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:09 pm

It just dawned on me that he picked her up on their 1 on 1, and is (hopefully) doing it again this week bts. What a guy.

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline