SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Sprite wrote:But didn't people say that drunk Tyler tweeted and then deleted that it was him in the windmill? This is where I am getting confused. Why would he say it was him if it wasn't?

He didn’t. A poster here was wrong.

It’s Jed. Which, please give me all the bleach for that episode. I can’t. I really hope that STD screening is SUPER close to M&G night, now that we know (per reddit, Plan B) that Jed literally wants to “come inside,” he will never lie, ya know? Ok, I’m sorry. I’m mad at this season and I’m mad for Hannah.

Someone on Reddit claims that they can't say how they know, but it is definitely Jed. We'll see next week apparently.

Talk about a wholly unsatisfying episode. Sigh.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:10 pm

I can't believe we still have two more weeks of the Luke P show. He's basically ruined this season with his antics with ample help from Hannah and tptb.  Last night was the first time I was kind of annoyed with Hannah.  I agree with other posters who pointed out that Connor's convo re not having enough time with her, went right over Hannah's head.  She is not seeing her role in the whole debacle she created by enabling Luke...the disruptions, the cancelled CPs, the tension, the weariness of it all.

With that said, HE is the one on FF for me now.  I cannot stand the sight of him and am done with his religious hypocrisy.  Jed is to me a more run of the mill azz...dime a dozen cheater with more opportunities due to being a bar singer.

Mike is a lovely man who I will enjoy as the Bachelor.

I love the camaraderie shown between Peter and Tyler last night, and by Peter towards Connor who I am happy got a second chance in BIP.  I see Peter as a nice guy who is probably way too normal for the likes of these producers.

Tyler remains a gem.  I hope Hannah sees this now and IF she is smart, thanks her lucky stars he may take her back.  All of course IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:17 pm

*Snipped

pavalygurl wrote:
Tyler remains a gem.  I hope Hannah sees this now and IF she is smart, thanks her lucky stars he may take her back.  All of course IMO.

Can you imagine being Hannah and watching this back? How Tyler is shown (with help of the edit, of course) to be constantly championing her and her decisions? None of that is coming from Luke, not from Jed.

I remember Chris Harrison did a video spot where he read off all the contestants names and made a comment. With Tyler, Chris Harrison's comments was something along the lines of "he's cocky and he knows it and a fine line between cocky and confident." And the edit has shown none of that. Zero. Meanwhile, they've been pimping Mike for bachelor since day one (which I am TOTALLY on board for!). So weird. I also think the physical edit for Pete is the funniest thing b/c he's a bit awkward and goofy but Hannah loves it and they are super hot together. Such a strange and hilarious season.

"Say what?" ~ Luke after learning about Windmill Sex (TM). So, so, so funny.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:20 pm

When you listen to Hannah talking to Tyler at dinner . She explains her thought process of what she’s trying to establish with the one she’s looking for . I thought it was very telling . Then the carriage ride. Not just a makeout sesh . They really connected and he was showing her gratefulness . That got to me .
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 54757910
Sc mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:22 pm

@Sharnee she was certainly wearing the hottest outfit!!!!! I mean, and shared ig photos of it too.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:37 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Sharnee she was certainly wearing the hottest outfit!!!!!  I mean, and shared ig photos of it too.

Yup and Jed got a frumpy red jumpsuit . giggling go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Sharnee she was certainly wearing the hottest outfit!!!!!  I mean, and shared ig photos of it too.

Yup and Jed got a frumpy red jumpsuit . giggling go figure

But did you hear Jed's comment to her "what color are you wearing".   Red is Hannah's favorite color and he must know that. I agree, the white dress was hot.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:32 pm

The ep did explain something I've been wondering about since Tyler explained about his father's illness. Tyler said something like he, Tyler, had to decide on a DNR or "last rites"--can't remember exactly. We know Tyler's mom is alive--why wouldn't SHE be the one deciding? Well now we know his parents are divorced, so it makes sense that Tyler is the next of kin. Guess his dad did not remarry.

Also--if Tyler really said and meant "last rites," are they Catholic?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Someone earlier in this thread asked if this was a normal 3 on 1 date format. What we have to remember is that usually when there is a 3 on 1, only 1 guy will get a rose since the other 3 roses were given out on individual dates.** By Hannah sending Mike home on his date, that made 2 roses available.

**Becca's season: 3 on 1 was Leo, Wills and Jason. Leo was let go on the beach and she continued the date with Wills and Jason. In the end, Jason received the 1 rose available and went to HTD's.

**Rachel's season: 3 on 1 was Matt, Adam and Eric. Matt was let go first. She took Adam and Eric to dinner where Eric received the rose.
(Synopsis from info on wikipedia)

So Hannah had a different situation by having 2 roses given out. They had her give one out in the afternoon (Peter) leaving the 2 on 1 they didn't get when Luke S chose to leave between Garrett and Luke P. There was no doubt she would take Luke P.

Deep down I think Garrett knew that and he was all about driving Luke P crazy... which made for good TV. I laughed so hard at the credit scene with Garrett and the bologna.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:36 pm

I don't know if this is correct, but I took Tyler's "last rites" to mean a DNR -- do not resuscitate/take off of life support when I was watching that episode.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:39 pm

I took it that way as well. I just figured he is the oldest son so he took on the responsibility and had to sign the papers in the hospital...the DNR, etc. maybe he didn’t have a DNR. who knows. He was basically acting legal hand. My dad was my grandmother’s.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:49 pm

suzq wrote:I don't know if this is correct, but I took Tyler's "last rites" to mean a DNR -- do not resuscitate/take off of life support when I was watching that episode.

Yeah, I think from the context it seemed like a DNR situation, but I'm pretty sure Tyler said "last rites." So I was confused. Maybe we'll find out what religion he is at HTD.

Sharing a religious tradition seems important to Hannah. Does anyone know--is she Baptist? Methodist? or?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
HavaDrPepper
Doggoneit
bleuberry
Amethyst
Miyala