SELECT CONTENT

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:51 pm

Thanks for sharing that article @Bobette ! I wouldn't usually believe the trash mags but I wouldn't be suprised if it's true about Angie's family. Yvie didn't/doesn't like Carlin, it was obvious on Bach and her IG live that night.

The article doesn't paint Carlin in a good light, at all.
imo Carlin went on the show for exposure and was hoping for next lead Suspect
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:01 am

@Bachbee  :yes: I think TPTB had him in mind for an F3 "shock exit" and potentially next Lead depending on how well or not the audience reacted to his marriage news.

They definitely didn't cast him for Angie IMO, unless someone in casting is psychic, since on paper he doesn't meet any of the criteria she said she was looking for IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:01 am

Does that speaks to his apparent sincerity and modest behavior on the show?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:07 am

IMO Carlin was cast to play the role of Nice Guy and got bumped up the rankings to F1 because it didn't work out with Timm, Ryan or Ciarran.

TPTB must know how dodgy it looks with him being an actor, and I would suggest it was probably them who suggested he hide his Starnow profile etc.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:07 am

And Angie and the rest of the other contestants only went on the show to purely find love, right Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887 Past leads and prior contestants that have gone on this show before have stated in post show interviews that they also went to build their brands for the most part and the ones that found love as a bonus are the lucky ones IMO.

Good thing is all top ten are going to meet Angie’s parents per the Episode 6 synopsis that was posted in the Episode thread; so let’s just wait and see if Daily Fail’s source is indeed the family or they are just cutting and pasting speculation from this forum and passing it as newsworthy laugh out loud Case in point, the Daily Fail news about Carlin’s StarNow profile being deleted that was posted above was 100% from this forum IMO as this was sleuthed a few weeks ago here and I noted that his IMDB profile was still active laugh out loud So hi Daily Fail sources lurking on here Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:15 am

Yes DM journalists often visit looking for story ideas  hi  However in this case we actually got Carlin's name from them, when they picked up a story originally by New Idea.

Agent99 wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Props to the DM for giving us another contestant. Will have a look to see if his Insta is open at all

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7397581/Meet-Carlin-Sterritt-F45-trainer-vying-Angie-Kents-heart-Bachelorette.html

ETA No joy, he’s on private

First date guy is an actor.  Of course Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

That article back was written in Aug by the same journalist.  He was just as skeptical about Carlin's acting back then, and even quoted his Starnow Profile before it got deleted.

'My social media is geared towards fitness, fashion and travel,' Carlin wrote on his Star Now profile.  'I’ve been working with a number of brands such as Hartley Watches, WPN Activewear, Industrie to name a few. I have a theme with my Instagram that seems to be working and keeping a clean aesthetic.'

ETA:  What's the betting this is a Hartley watch?   Hugesmile

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 CvixyNL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:40 am

Not sure if any one does Cross Fit training here but I found this IG video from Carlin’s F45 gym so relatable; reminded me of how my trainer got me started on box jumps until I conquered them giggling That was Carlin’s voice telling the girl to go again and then he gave her a hi five when she was done (only his Blessed tattoo hand can be seen at the end).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrGq-IagP7a/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:12 am

I don’t believe for a second that Yvie dislikes Carlin. Out of all the guys on Instagram Bach page, Yvie has only liked a pic of Carlin, and of Ryan. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:17 am

Bobette wrote:Yes DM journalists often visit looking for story ideas  hi  However in this case we actually got Carlin's name from them, when they picked up a story originally by New Idea.

Agent99 wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Props to the DM for giving us another contestant. Will have a look to see if his Insta is open at all

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7397581/Meet-Carlin-Sterritt-F45-trainer-vying-Angie-Kents-heart-Bachelorette.html

ETA No joy, he’s on private

First date guy is an actor.  Of course Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

That article back was written in Aug by the same journalist.  He was just as skeptical about Carlin's acting back then, and even quoted his Starnow Profile before it got deleted.

'My social media is geared towards fitness, fashion and travel,' Carlin wrote on his Star Now profile.  'I’ve been working with a number of brands such as Hartley Watches, WPN Activewear, Industrie to name a few. I have a theme with my Instagram that seems to be working and keeping a clean aesthetic.'

ETA:  What's the betting this is a Hartley watch?   Hugesmile  

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 CvixyNL

Source

Oh my goodness! Another pic of Carlin having a laugh...this cant be right, Mr Serious couldn’t possibly be shown having fun! 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:26 am

sprout wrote:Out of all the guys on Instagram Bach page, Yvie has only liked a pic of Carlin, and of Ryan. JMO.

Not true - she liked pics of Ciarran too, so all three guys that she talked to on the date, which makes sense, since she is too media savvy to give anything away by liking one over the others IMO.  

When she was asked who had the best vibe, she said Ciarran.  And when asked who she thought was Angie's type, she said Ryan.  The best she muster to say about Carlin was that he's "nice".

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 ZmthCx2

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 UZL3XVv

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:35 am

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:Out of all the guys on Instagram Bach page, Yvie has only liked a pic of Carlin, and of Ryan. JMO.

Not true - she liked pics of Ciarran too, so all three guys that she talked to on the date, which makes sense, since she is too media savvy to give anything away by liking one over the others IMO.  

When she was asked who had the best vibe, she said Ciarran.  And when asked who she thought was Angie's type, she said Ryan.  The best she muster to say about Carlin was that he's "nice".

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 ZmthCx2

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 UZL3XVv

Source

Terribly sorry, I didn’t see the one with Ciarran. Still, I don’t believe she dislikes Carlin and I also believe editing and producer influence has a lot to do with what any guests say or do, including Yvie. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:45 am

I absolutely agree - the producers would have chosen who she talked to IMO, and hinted at what to say about them.  In which case, IMO it makes even LESS sense that she would say Carlin's basically the least compatible of the three.

Viewers now think the Lead's soul sister - the person who knows her better than anyone - doesn't think they're a good match.  How could that possibly help the storyline? Either she was speaking honestly, or TPTB weren't expecting him to be F1, IMO.  

And don't forget she's liking these pics now, not then.  I'm sure Yvie would have heard the rumours that Carlin is F1 just like everyone else and probably feels like she's got a bit of damage control to do after those comments IMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jenski_tas
Dirty Street Pie
Kindnesscounts
bluwavz
richmond1
Vjeff
Flowergrrl
ReneeM
Finch
mbl
stoneleigh