SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:05 pm

Julie81 wrote:Oh my. He’s a piece of work. Spread love? Dude, you need to quit spreadin your love.
Like, buddy, if you (allegedly) always need to have plan b on hand, maybe what you should be working on is spreading a little less love.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:12 pm

I’m just awestruck by the plan B sh!t, it causes women to be really really sick. Does he just carry it with him for funsies just in case there’s an oopsy daisy?? He’s just....no words.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:16 pm

Interview with Mama Cameron & other Jupiter residents. They were interviewed at the local restaurant where they watch the show weekly. Worthy to note, Papa Cameron joins to watch weekly as well but wasn’t there during this interview to watch because he wasn’t feeling well. And the Camerons’ maintain they are spoiler free  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 2498057887

Reality TV Special: Hanging with ‘The Bachelorette’s’ Tyler C.’s Mom!
Andrea Hermann Cameron is going to be on next week’s episode of ABC’s “The Bachelorette.” She must be psyched, huh?

“To see myself?,” the friendly realtor asks, as high above her head a wall of huge televisions at Miller’s Ale House in Jupiter show images of her son, Tyler Cameron, wooing star Hannah Brown. “No.”

What Hermann Cameron is excited to see on the so-called “Hometown Dates” segment where single lady Brown visits the final four finalists for her heart as they take her back to meet their families? Her hometown, of course!

“I am excited to see how Jupiter shows up,” she says. And boy, does it show up. On screen, there be scenes of local sights, like the Square Grouper Tiki Bar, and members of the former college football star’s family making sure that Hannah is, in the show’s parlance, there for the right reasons. And here at the Ale House, which hosts a weekly “Bachelorette” watch party, Jupiter’s showing up as well.

“I am overwhelmed by the support of my friends,” Hermann Cameron says, gesturing to collection of more than 20 people gleefully watching Tyler and Hannah’s exploits in Amsterdam. The crowd, “which fills up this whole side” of the restaurant, includes Tyler’s uncle and cousin, lifelong family friends from various schools and sports teams and neighbors. Some of them admit that they’ve never watched “The Bachelorette” before Tyler and his dimples sauntered out of the limo at the Bachelor Mansion on the season premiere - “And I’m not watching it after this is over either. This is just for Tyler,” family friend Jo Anne Jackson says. But right now they’re super into it.

“Here we go,” yells friend Vivian Bordieri-Moir, as the show starts and Tyler appears. For the next two hours, there are loud cheers whenever their local boy does, well, anything. They jeer season villain Luke P. and groan when Hannah gives him a rose and sigh when audience favorite Mike doesn’t.

“I’ve known him since he was in diapers, and watched that young man grow into a good man,” says David Benjamin of Jupiter, whose kids grew up with the Camerons and who “taught Tyler how to shave! He’s such a nice man. I admit that I’m a little old school. I think people are supposed to meet differently, in person. But you’ve got to make the right choice for you, and they’re making that choice.”

You might think it would be a little odd to watch a kid you’ve known since childhood woo and make out in front of God, country and his mama, but that mama, for one “is trying to be really chill about it,” Hermann Cameron says. “He really comes across well on TV. He really is that guy.”

Later in the evening, on Tyler’s one-on-one date with Hannah, during which he proves one can be attractive while gagging on pickled herring, he gets emotional talking about how his family survived after his father “lost everything” during the real estate crash, and that his parent’s divorce made “failing in relationships (his) biggest fear.” As the crowd watches along, Hermann Cameron nods, and notes that the whole family supports their boy now, including her former husband “Mr. Cameron, who’s usually here, and only isn’t tonight because he’s sick.”

By the end of the episode, Hannah has given Tyler that rose and told him that “I’d like to meet your family!” The Camerons are strictly non-spoiler, so we aren’t getting any scoop from them, but at least one insider hopes he and Hannah don’t wind up together.

“I would love Tyler not to win, because I’m rooting for him to be the next Bachelor!” Bordieri-Moir says. “And you can quote me!”

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:35 pm

Patrick's tweet to Tyler today

"Lol wait till all you meet @AlabamaHannah fam"

https://twitter.com/PATRICKx44/status/1146150885866856448?s=20
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:38 pm

Abda81864 wrote:Patrick's tweet to Tyler today

So Patrick is now tweeting at Tyler.......okie dokie, no further comments Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:39 pm

Her family loves him. It's sad she could have had her happy ending had she just given him a chance. no no JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:45 pm

The brother is tweeting him instead of tweeting it out in general, like “wait till y’all meet our crazy family” no, he tweeted it to Tyler like he’s making a statement, she’s liking a tweet about him yet AGAIN...y’all.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:47 pm

mercieme wrote:

So Patrick is now tweeting at Tyler.......okie dokie, no further comments  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 2498057887

Wow! Wonder if Tyler will respond? Or even Hannah laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:49 pm

Julie81 wrote:The brother is tweeting him instead of tweeting it out in general, like “wait till y’all meet our crazy family” no, he tweeted it to Tyler like he’s making a statement, she’s liking a tweet about him yet AGAIN...y’all.
For realz.... they might as well spoil for us on SM what we will happen on July 30th AFTR. I still can’t get over the brother in law posting on Tyler’s IG and calling Tyler “bro”. The Browns have zero chill y”all, jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:49 pm

mercieme wrote:

So Patrick is now tweeting at Tyler.......okie dokie, no further comments  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 2498057887

This is almost comical!!! I love it. Real life taking over reality TV!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:52 pm

This season is such a mind f***. Last week I was sure, SURE Tyler was all in and sending out bat signals, and all my questions were with her and how she feels, and where her head is at. This week? Total opposite.

RS hints + her liking all the Tyler content + The Notebook + her family being really out there. I think she wants him back, and now I have all kinds of doubts how Tyler feels.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 1f602  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 1f645

This season is the worst. Make it end, put me out of my misery. Can’t take it anymore. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:This season is such a mind f***. Last week I was sure, SURE Tyler was all in and sending out bat signals, and all my questions were with her and how she feels, and where her head is at. This week? Total opposite.

RS hints + her liking all the Tyler content + The Notebook + her family being really out there. I think she wants him back, and now I have all kinds of doubts how Tyler feels.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 1f602  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 1f645

This season is the worst. Make it end, put me out of my misery. Can’t take it anymore. laugh out loud
Jed has a song all about misery cheeky . I would plug it, but cannot bring myself to laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki