SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:04 am

I just posted in the episode thread, historical stats showed Tyler and Peter in traditional F1 position. And IMO, the camera panning on the guys does not prove who had roses or not.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:06 am

@North I don’t think Peter ever had a shot. IMO, there’s a reason why he didn’t get a 1-on-1 until episode 6. I think he was just that sweet guy that she had great chemistry with. I think she had Luke, Jed, and Tyler as her F3 for a good chunk of filming.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:08 am

Ash2214 wrote:@North I don’t think Peter ever had a shot. IMO, there’s a reason why he didn’t get a 1-on-1 until episode 6. I think he was just that sweet guy that she had great chemistry with. I think she had Luke, Jed, and Tyler as her F3 for a good chunk of filming.
Just to add, the first 2 families contacted as leaked by spoiler sites for HTDs were Luke and Tyler. Peter was the unexpected HTD that shocked even RS.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:08 am

You guys. Producers 100% decide who gets the roses when during the ceremonies. I would not be reading so much into that. laugh out loud Besides, once upon a time, Sean had a F4 decision that literally came down to his now wife and Desiree. So it’s all whatever to me.

We know during filming Tyler wasn’t her first choice, because he wasn’t. That doesn’t mean he didn’t fall in love with her. That doesn’t mean she didn’t have real/strong feelings for him. It means that, during filming, while she was being lied to, she had more compelling reasons to chose someone else. That was during filming. I’m more interested in real life and real time. She’s had time to really process what happened now. She can actually step back and see the situation unfold, and also see how these men are in real life. Would it really shock anyone that as she’s watching this play back, seeing just how steadfast Tyler is both to her, and about her when she’s not around, seeing how he is from afar, irl - how he still defends her... not to mention the stark contrast with the man she did choose, how he turned out to be like nothing he portrayed. Is it really so shocking to think that *this* is where she really starts to fall in love with Tyler? In real life? Where it really matters? JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:23 am

IMO Hannah sacrificed her whole season in pursuit of Luke. Always questioning the others about what was said to or about him. Giving him so much precious time to lie his way out of what the entire house was telling her about him. Trying to understand why NONE of the other men liked or respected him. Being upset and crying and canceling more than one cocktail party because of her own stubborn refusal to just get rid of him simply because she couldn’t figure him out. She’s not an experienced, savvy girl. There are plenty of men she can’t figure out. But, she couldn’t let him go. Sooooo...
Men being angry at Luke because of things said and done and her resulting upset and mood and less time to spend with her. This entire season so far has been as much his as hers and every other BN lead
has said tptb let them send whomever they wanted home. Every other lead sent the most disruptive influence home. IMO Luke was #1, Jed was #2 and Tyler was a distant 3rd. That’s why my advice to him is to run. Be nice. Be supportive. But, #3 after the first two literally blew up in Hannah’s face - is just not good enough. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:29 am

Hannah just posted:

North

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:34 am

sosleepy wrote:You guys. Producers 100% decide who gets the roses when during the ceremonies. I would not be reading so much into that. laugh out loud Besides, once upon a time, Sean had a F4 decision that literally came down to his now wife and Desiree. So it’s all whatever to me.

We know during filming Tyler wasn’t her first choice, because he wasn’t. That doesn’t mean he didn’t fall in love with her. That doesn’t mean she didn’t have real/strong feelings for him. It means that, during filming, while she was being lied to, she had more compelling reasons to chose someone else. That was during filming. I’m more interested in real life and real time. She’s had time to really process what happened now. She can actually step back and see the situation unfold, and also see how these men are in real life. Would it really shock anyone that as she’s watching this play back, seeing just how steadfast Tyler is both to her, and about her when she’s not around, seeing how he is from afar, irl - how he still defends her... not to mention the stark contrast with the man she did choose, how he turned out to be like nothing he portrayed. Is it really so shocking to think that *this* is where she really starts to fall in love with Tyler? In real life? Where it really matters? JMO

Yeah, I really don't care who was F1, 2, 3, etc. She's not with any of them right now so it's pointless no idea . I'm interested in what's happening post show and ATFR. I'm sure Hannah is having a lot of regret and I look forward to hearing her side of things. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:46 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Yeah, I really don't care who was F1, 2, 3, etc. She's not with any of them right now so it's pointless no idea . I'm interested in what's happening post show and ATFR. I'm sure Hannah is having a lot of regret and I look forward to hearing her side of things. JMO.

I would love a live sit-down with Chris Harrison, where Hannah & Chris watch, analyze, and discuss pivotal scenes that happened throughout the season.
- Cam's confession
- Early impression of Tyler
- Jed's professional promotion reveal
- Luke P lying after agreeing to tell the truth about Luke S
- Luke P's boomerang back into contention after being eliminated
- Sauna scene with Peter - Whoa!
- Naked bungee jumping --- I need more info about all that!
- When did Connor's rapid descent
- Watching Luke deny, deflect and blame her (pick your scene)
- Jed playing music Ever.Freaking.Opportunity.
- Scenes that surprised Hannah watching back -- good and bad

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:58 am

Thought the preview for hometowns is interesting as it really focuses more on Jed and Luke - we just got a very quick glimpse of Peter and Tyler, until the rose ceremony. And @North don't think we'll get the 'deets' from CH until he writes his tell-all book, after he's washed up and needing to make some money.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:09 am

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO Hannah sacrificed her whole season in pursuit of Luke. Always questioning the others about what was said to or about him. Giving him so much precious time to lie his way out of what the entire house was telling her about him. Trying to understand why NONE of the other men liked or respected him. Being upset and crying and canceling more than one cocktail party because of her own stubborn refusal to just get rid of him simply because she couldn’t figure him out. She’s not an experienced, savvy girl. There are plenty of men she can’t figure out. But, she couldn’t let him go. Sooooo...
Men being angry at Luke because of things said and done and her resulting upset and mood and less time to spend with her. This entire season so far has been as much his as hers and every other BN lead
has said tptb let them send whomever they wanted home. Every other lead sent the most disruptive influence home. IMO Luke was #1, Jed was #2 and Tyler was a distant 3rd. That’s why my advice to him is to run. Be nice. Be supportive. But, #3 after the first two literally blew up in Hannah’s face - is just not good enough. All IMO.

Completely agree. I think all of Tyler's posts defending Hannah is just him being Tyler. I can't read more into his posts nor his playlist. I'm just waiting how it all plays out.

Hannah is now playing and riding into all the Tyler hoopla. She made the post last but nothing special about their HTD. Party? She could have posted something meaningful like the house in Jupiter. All her posts has something related to the guys passions and Tyler is party? Like he's just sone party boy?? Confused.

The post about Jed though? rofl

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:11 am

SarahD wrote:The post about Jed though?  rofl

The post about Jed is hilarious because she cuts off the "born" and then you see her waving goodbye!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 60 Bye_bi10

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:16 am

I agree with the poster who said being 1st or 2nd or 3rd makes no difference now because Hannah is single. Her show ended with an engagement but ended quickly after. I’m glad we all know that now and can watch the show accordingly. What we don’t know is what is going on right now in real life. I can’t wait for the afr to see the breakup and see where she is with Tyler. Maybe just friends maybe more. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki