SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:49 am

SeekAny wrote:Oh how coincidental, Hannah’s running and talking about fitness and her mental health too. Jeeze do we know anyone else who’s been doing that?! Nah can’t think of anyone.

This just keeps getting better and better! I can see it now....oh forget it. This is almost too easy. 😂

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Diana Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:54 am

Tyler or not, I am just am so happy she is back to her happy adorable self though. It's clear (Imo) Jed was bringing her down.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:56 am

suzq wrote:I know that RS updated his spoiler to Hannah and Jed being totally broken up today which is great.  My question is : why did he not know that last week when it happened?  He said he was told that the engagement was off, but they were still together last week.  Why wasn't he given the correct info before?  He is obviously getting some info, but he seems to be making a lot of assumptions, too.  JMO.

I actually think it happened in two part# she called off the engagement. Then after Haley's interview with RS she learned how Jed was cheating on her as well. Based on her SM activity I think that is when she called it off for good. All iMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:57 am

Diana wrote:Tyler or not, I am just am so happy she is back to her happy adorable self though. It's clear (Imo) Jed was bringing her down.
She seems back to her old carefree self which is awesome to see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:57 am

beautifulxendings wrote:
ilovepuggles wrote:Hannah just posted a story of her working out saying it’s important for her to feel good about her health and she had some stress to burn off. She just ran 3 miles. Good for her!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 44 328af410

Wow, what a coincidence cantstopl ....Is Hannah trying to woo Tyler back? ETA: Subtle, Hannah, real subtle. (I am HERE for it.)

But no response from Tyler yet on her "HI" IG story or this one right?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:59 am

@alwayscooking why would Tyler respond to her? The vast majority of viewers are non spoiled so they can’t be open about any interactions per show’s rules.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:00 am

I don’t think these stories are live. I think she recorded them earlier today or some other time because it’s dark outside here. I know I don’t live in Tuscaloosa but if it’s dark here, it’s dark there. It’s bright there with the sun still out.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:02 am

mercieme wrote:@alwayscooking why would Tyler respond to her? The vast majority of viewers are non spoiled so not sure how they would defend this.

Well not necessarily respond but no IG story back from Tyler. No In Sync IG posts so far tonight like last night
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:05 am

Julie81 wrote:I don’t think these stories are live. I think she recorded them earlier today or some other time because it’s dark outside here. I know I don’t live in Tuscaloosa but if it’s dark here, it’s dark there. It’s bright there with the sun still out.

Yes, it's dark here in Bama right now, sun is going down by 7:30 and sunset is about 8:00
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 am

Julie81 wrote:I don’t think these stories are live. I think she recorded them earlier today or some other time because it’s dark outside here. I know I don’t live in Tuscaloosa but if it’s dark here, it’s dark there. It’s bright there with the sun still out.
Yeah Hannah tends to record stories to post later but I do think right now she is still in Bama.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:09 am

Yeah, I want something from Tyler now. We had allllllll the signals from him last week, but he’s been pretty mute for a couple days now. He didn’t even post about the show today.

For me, Hannah is making it clear what she wants. Like crystal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:10 am

alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:@alwayscooking why would Tyler respond to her? The vast majority of viewers are non spoiled so not sure how they would defend this.

Well not necessarily respond but no IG story back from Tyler.  No In Sync IG posts so far tonight like last night
K....got it. It appears  those are later posts anyways per what Julie81 posted upthread. IA with smg2587 that Hannah is likely still in Bama.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki