SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:58 pm

@dee thanks for bringing that over. And Jed whips out the guitar for the 10th time, unreal, show history made!!!! Yes I am tracking it laugh out loud @alwayscooking please validate my “Jed guitar count” when you have a chance, thanks girl.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:01 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:If Jed really cared about her, like truly cared... he would have respected her enough to be upfront about everything before she made her final choice. He’s cancelled.

Do we know this to be the absolute truth?  Maybe Jed did tell her before the FRC.  How do we really know what went down? Because RS says it is so.  He has been wrong already this season.  Only Jed, Hannah and TPTB know what happened.  I find it very difficult to believe that he wouldn't have told Hannah about Haley before they got engaged.  Maybe they will address it during the breakup special and we will hear it straight from the horse's mouth.  
Guessing he did- told her there’s a girl he’s “casually” dating but he broke up with her before the show. None of the other savory details.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:21 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but the friendships I've formed over the years are way more important to me than snarking at someone because of this franchise.

Please keep the snark out. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and no one should feel they need to step back because of being treated in a rude manner.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I can’t help but think for Jillian’s ten year anniversary, they are redoing her season, but this time Reid is taking it home. laugh out loud

We haven’t heard from the other guys, because they are no longer invested in Hannah, and have completely detached. They don’t  think it’s their place any longer, imo. We’ve heard from Tyler, because he is (attached), and it is (his place). Occam's Razor. IMO

I love this!  I adored Reid.  I didn’t realize it had Been 10 years for jilly!  I remember I thought maybe she would leave Ed when the articles came but she ended up moving to Chicago!   Gotta give it to Jilly, she always did her thing!   I do hope Tyler isn’t “playing” and truly wants Hannah back or at least an opportunity to try.  

I loved Ed! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Look, I was ten years younger, ok?! Things change, people grow. laugh out loud

Ahhh Jilly. She was my favorite until Miss Hannah Banana came along! I liked Reid too but Jillian was too far gone for Ed...I wanted what she wanted for herself, even if was going to go down in flames. You can't live life with regrets -- if she had picked Reid would she have been dreaming about Ed? That's not good either. (PS - I never understood the Kipytn love. Boring, bland, dull.) All IMO

So in this scenario, I still want Hannah to pick who she wants and loves the most. And if that was Jed, based on half-truths and cheesy song, that's who she should pick. Period. If her feelings changed with new information - that's fine too. Thankfully (IMO) this relationship crashed fairly quickly and she doesn't have to waste any more time in a lie. And maybe she has learned - through this experience - to stop trying to be a "fixer." That would be a great lesson for her to learn. All IMO.

I still stand by my earlier statement, that Hannah was not built for this process b/c she is lacking life experience but also b/c she is a "fixer" and gravitates to her type. She wasted time trying to "fix" Luke and gravitated to her Southern, Christian, Nashville-based guy, Jed. Honestly, Peter and Tyler were quite the surprise.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:47 pm

dee wrote:

Gosh, I almost don't want to see that last scene. It seems that the last rose was her choosing between Tyler and Luke, which if that happened I'd be so pissed off. I could not bear to see she subjected Tyler to the stress that she can't clearly choose between him and Luke, which caused her to ask for another rose. Tyler vs Luke should have been a super easy decision. Ugh...do I think all those tears and asking for another rose is TPTB driven? Definitely not. Hannah could not let Luke go. Really drives me insane when I think about that.

I still don't know what happened but I still somehow believe, without the sex talk, it would have been Luke and Jed at the Final Two. This is the reason why I think if I were Tyler, I would really think hard if Hannah asks him back. I really think the whole Luke situation is what frustrates Tyler based on their discussion during the last episode. All my opinion.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:53 pm

If it's Tyler vs Luke then yikes.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 pm

Am I missing something? laugh out loud how can we tell it looks like it came down to Tyler and Luke? None of them have roses and they all looked nervous.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:58 pm

Luke and Jed are pretty much the same guy with slightly different red flags superimposed on each but they’re basically interchangeable. If she and Luke didn’t have that fight, what would she have done? Suggested to date and be engaged to both??

Anyway, it seems Tyler might still he interested in her despite her struggling at the f4 rc, which, wow.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:58 pm

@Ash2214 I don't think we can tell. My guess is it'll come down to Luke and Peter.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:00 am

@bleuberry I agree. Also, if Jed’s HTD goes as bad with his parents as they want to make it seem it does, I can see it coming down to Jed and Luke just for dramatic purposes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:01 am

Well, the camera has a long shot on Tyler and Luke so you can see they don't have roses then tight shots on Peter and Jed. The standing order was Tyler, Luke, Jed, Peter but the shot goes Tyler, Luke, Peter, Jed.

I wouldn't be surprised if it did pan out this way -- IMO Hannah's top 3 were Jed, Luke and Peter for awhile. Tyler was always the dark horse, nipping at Peter's heels. I've been trying to figure out when he surpassed Peter.

But then why did Hannah only give Luke and Peter each a 1-1 -- while Jed, Tyler and Mike got 2? I have more questions than I have answers. Can this season be over yet?

Last edited by North on Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:01 am

The way they're lined up, wouldn't Luke be getting sent home? I think she had decided she was giving Luke the boot and then at the last second couldn't do it and asked for another rose for him.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki