SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Cari Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:59 pm

Rookie wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:She has the biggest smile with Tyler. Her cheeks are ready to explode

Agree - it’s the only picture where you also see her lower teeth....Genuine smile imo

handwave @Rookie!

:Welcome

*i'mthecrazyoneAtTheBack*

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:02 pm

sdmom wrote:This is why I can never comment on body language, because I can’t tell by the pictures if she’s more into Tyler or Jed.

I always look at how closely people stand to one another or rather how they invade each other's personal space.  With Peter, there is not much close contact, with Tyler, it's hard to tell because she is standing in front of him, but she is touching his hand, with Jed, she is very close to him resting her head on his shoulder like you would see close couples or spouses do and most of her body is turned in towards his, with Luke, there is no contact so I can't comment.  laugh out loud    All imo

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:02 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Diana wrote:Brb crying in the club PINKHEART  she posted pics of all of them but this one has me in a mood
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 70 Screen70

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzirj2CHD0y/?igshid=usq8gtrq8ths
i think the order that she has them is their order in her heart currently (peter, tyler, jed then luke).
I think her feelings for Tyler will grow now the last episodes. He will imo be her true F2, not F3 or F4. Just look at their faces in this picture. They look so happy!!!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:05 pm

Miyala wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Diana wrote:Brb crying in the club PINKHEART  she posted pics of all of them but this one has me in a mood
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 70 Screen70

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzirj2CHD0y/?igshid=usq8gtrq8ths
i think the order that she has them is their order in her heart currently (peter, tyler, jed then luke).
I think her feelings for Tyler will grow now the last episodes. He will imo be her true F2, not F3 or F4. Just look at their faces in this picture. They look so happy!!!
The synopsis for this episode makes it seem like Tyler’s HTD is really special, so I’m guessing she falls really hard for him starting now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:06 pm

smg2587 wrote:That picture with Jed kind of makes me sad for her. She looks so happy being with him and he looks so stiff as a board in that picture. And I thought he looked stiff around her when we saw footage of their Boston 1on1 when it was being taped so that isn't the news and rumors influencing me I felt that way for about 4 months now. She looks tired in the one with Peter. I find it funny she never puts up a picture of her touching Luke. I love the picture with Tyler of course but she seemed a happier in the Jed one. All jmo.
Yes, Jed looks so stiff. I never saw the emotions in his eyes that I see in Tylers.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:10 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Well, she was probably relieved to be welcomed into Tyler's arms after the previous HTD since his was filmed after Luke's.  And, Peter's was filmed last so after the chit show of the comments from Jed's mom.  No wonder she looked tired in Peter's photo... I would too is I had just come from meeting the family of someone I was falling for and they treated me like that.

IMO she was too much in her head and went straight for the type she always has... a guy that needs "fixing".  Doing that made her unwilling to really open up to both Tyler and Peter.  I would have been OK with her choosing either one of those 2 guys as her F1.

I just hope she has really reflected about who she is in this post filming time she's living in and is trying to figure out what she really wants in her life, both personally and professionally.  I do give her kudos for kicking F1 to the curb now instead of drawing it out to ATFR.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 70 1646190589
i definitely agree that jed has some issues in real life that we know about post-show. but on the show itself, how could she have known he needed fixing? he seemed extremely sweet and sincere and wrote her love songs and lived in nashville where she wants to be. i don't blame her at all for choosing jed based on what he presented on the show. luke is another story though ...

I just don't think she is good at reading body language...particularly when she is in a certain mindset...she sees only what she wants to see. There were plenty of clues that he was lying and not into her and she just ignored or didn't notice them. I said it on their first date, he did not get her sense of humour...at all. He just blanked out. When she told him she was falling in love...so obvious to me, but apparently not to her. Very frustrating.

I hope when she is watching this back, Hannah reflects on the clues that were there for her and really thinks about why she didn't notice them and becomes more aware in the future.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:12 pm

From the episode synopsis...

“Tyler takes the Bachelorette out on a speed boat to explore Jupiter, Florida. Tyler’s emotional reunion with his father, who almost died, and the fact that he took care of his family simultaneously make a deep impression on Hannah. Is this the man meant to be her soul mate?”

It’s gonna be a really good date. The taking care of his family part..... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 70 2764

Let’s put this in perspective for a min. Leading up to the show, Tyler is taking care of his dying father and probably his younger brothers. And Jed is all “wanna make out? Y/N” and having Super Bowl hookups. Yeah.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:12 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Does Hannah even remember Peter exists at this point? She pays him dust laugh out loud.
i think she might remember him fondly for not being the source of any drama. luke and jed no need to elaborate. tyler is drama in the sense of fans going crazy for them to reunite or for him to be the next lead.

imo her picture with tyler is indicative of their relationship: one way. he clearly adores her but for whatever reason (ahem jed) she doesn't reciprocate. her body language in jed's pic is pretty indicative of how much she likes him. imo he was always her f1.

IA about the Jed stuff. I just don't see how you can form the opinion that she's most fond of Peter at the moment when she doesn't acknowledge his existence outside of her mandatory posts of upcoming dates/dates gone that week. I think regardless of whether or not one shares the opinion that she currently wants Tyler back, it's pretty obvious that he's the one she's most fond of at the moment. If only because he consistently sticks up for her. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
The synopsis for this episode makes it seem like Tyler’s HTD is really special, so I’m guessing she falls really hard for him starting now.

Well, TPTB have already shown her saying she was falling in love with Jed. AND, that she kicks Luke to the curb so TPTB had to do something to make this a race. So in a normal scenario, TPTB would be playing up the F2 connection to make the FRC "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever." TPTB could've done that making everyone fall in love with Tyler or Peter and their "amazing" connection with Hannah. But now that everyone (well, not everyone but a great deal of the general public) knows Jed is cheater, liar, stripper, and master manipulator AND that Hannah broke off her engagement...will TPTB change the season's edit? Or, do they just let it play out as is? Build up Peter/Tyler only to have her pick Jed? Put Jed on a pedestal of lies -- only for it to crash shortly thereafter? Cut to an immediate black screen after the proposal with text overlay "Then things changed..."

Also, I am sort of hoping that the TPTB show windmills on each of Peter, Tyler, and Jed's date. That would be hilarious!

End of day, as much as I love her, Hannah was not built for this process and timeline. And that's okay. People find love in all sorts of ways. I actually think if she admitted that at ATFR, she'd endear herself to a lot of people.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:From the episode synopsis...

“Tyler takes the Bachelorette out on a speed boat to explore Jupiter, Florida. Tyler’s emotional reunion with his father, who almost died, and the fact that he took care of his family simultaneously make a deep impression on Hannah. Is this the man meant to be her soul mate?”

It’s gonna be a really good date. The taking care of his family part.....  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 70 2764

Let’s put this in perspective for a min. Leading up to the show, Tyler is taking care of his dying father and probably his younger brothers. And Jed is all “wanna make out? Y/N” and having Super Bowl hookups. Yeah.

Sometimes we just don't know the whole story.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDbpBLkpOqC/?igshid=xh368liyaqgv
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Diana every body part is touching laugh out loud his head on hers, his arms wrapped around her, both of her hands in his... precious.

From this picture alone, he looks absolutely GONE for her! UGH! I’d like 10 minutes to have a talk with her giggling

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:22 pm

Hannah said herself, literally right away in the first episode... that she tends to pick a guy and zero in, that’s her man. She initially zeroed in on Luke, to the point it took 525,00 red flags for her to let go. Jed is who she zeroed on next, once the red flags with Luke started piling on. She saw Nashville, southern, fake religious, country star ... and ate it up. His early player “I Love You” sealed the deal, and after that she was done. Most Ettes do this, so I can’t even single out Hannah too much. They pick one dude, and it’s over. She would have been so much better off to pull a Sean Lowe and keep options open. Because I think things could have exploded with Tyler if she had let it. The fact that they exploded so much while she was already into someone else speaks volumes. I’m just really hoping for a second chance for these two...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki