SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:08 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Oh Hannah. Wink wink. Second chance to do it better. Yes indeed girl, yes indeed.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 64 B24bd310
https://instagram.com/alabamahannah
She looks happy in her stories PINKHEART

Is she talking about a second chance at her belly flop or something else? She sure does look happy and I hope TC has a lot to do with that.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:49 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:So this brings up another question. Do they always have a vehicle sitting outside when there is an individual date?

Good question. It seems to me that pretty much every time there's an elimination there always seems to be a black SUV right outside to take the "dumpee" away. IMO typically there would be a camera crew and a field producer in the van as that's where they do the "emotional exit interviews". So either they have a van there all the time - just in case - or they know in advance when someone's going to be sent home and only have it there only then. If I had to venture an opinion, I would say I think they always have the van there because it's better to have it and not need it to do an exit interview than need it and not have it - thus missing what might be good material.

They do always seem to have the cast pack their bags whenever they go on a 1-1 date - in case they don't get the date rose they do the infamous suitcase pickup in front of the rest of the cast as a way of telling them that someone has been sent home.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:54 pm

So can the reference to second chance be related to Jed? He just posted that lovey dovey message tagging Hannah 2 days ago and just read on reddit that Hannah posted on her Pinterest board a house in Tennessee. Is it possible they can film a reconciliation before ATFR?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 64 3806527698

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:00 pm

SarahD wrote:So can the reference to second chance be related to Jed? He just posted that lovey dovey message tagging Hannah 2 days ago and just read on reddit that Hannah posted on her Pinterest board a house in Tennessee. Is it possible they can film a reconciliation before ATFR?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 64 3806527698

I pray to God this is not true.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:06 pm

If Hannah's family is any indication Jed is long gone. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:07 pm

I think Hannah's family would disown her. I wonder if Hannah is also told to give clues by TPTB that she and Jed might still be together to the public (ie. Pinterest). If the TPTB deem her to be too hostile or passive aggressive on SM, then they would definitely say something to her.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:09 pm

SarahD wrote:So can the reference to second chance be related to Jed? He just posted that lovey dovey message tagging Hannah 2 days ago and just read on reddit that Hannah posted on her Pinterest board a house in Tennessee. Is it possible they can film a reconciliation before ATFR?

i doubt it. i don't think it was about tyler either. i think it was about the belly flop honestly. i think jed was trying to be apologetic in his post because if everything reality steve says is true, he was in the wrong and knows hannah is angry. i think he'll be same at finale too. i also would not be surprised if he tries to rekindle things between now and the finale if he really did fall in love with her.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:10 pm

It’s in Tyler’s fan thread, but I’ll mention it here too. It appears that very recently both Tyler and Hannah have added the same Ed Sheeran song to their playlists. The song is pretty fitting for their potential situation right now.

I guess it could be highly coincidental, but to add the same exact song that seems pretty fitting for them within a short time period? Very, very interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:20 pm

@ilovecarbs. I don't get the real impression that Jed really fell in love with Hannah. I'm sure it might have felt great to be chosen and adored at the time in the "Bachelor Bubble", but how much did he really get to know the real Hannah? She certainly didn't get to know the real Jed.

I venture to say that if Hannah and Tyler are in contact now, they are probably getting to know each other on a different level because it is in the real world. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:27 pm

Nope. Not Jed. Because Hannah gave Jed Third, Fourth and God knows how many chances post filming to be completely honest with her.

So no. "Second Chance" is NOT for LUKE P este i meant, Jed. giggling

Methinks MO Hugesmile

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:48 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:

i doubt it. i don't think it was about tyler either. i think it was about the belly flop honestly. i think jed was trying to be apologetic in his post because if everything reality steve says is true, he was in the wrong and knows hannah is angry. i think he'll be same at finale too. i also would not be surprised if he tries to rekindle things between now and the finale if he really did fall in love with her.
we haven’t seen the rest of the show so for me i think it is possible. he got to play his music plenty even going into the studio at the hometowns. according to his original plan(per haley) he was only supposed to get to final 4 or 5. but he continued even wining and proposing, so i allow for the possibility that he fell for her. i’ll wait til the end to decide.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:32 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

we haven’t seen the rest of the show so for me i think it is possible. he got to play his music plenty even going into the studio at the hometowns. according to his original plan(per haley) he was only supposed to get to final 4 or 5. but he continued even wining and proposing, so i allow for the possibility that he fell for her. i’ll wait til the end to decide.

Same.
I also mentioned that Hannah is imo stubborn and still imo I think she hates giving up or changed mind.
There is still this possibility that they do love each other regardless. Going thru hell and back and coming out as an item. Yes. Very possible imo Hugesmile
Families who disagree... thousands do.. every day but still love the members regardless
For me it is about love. Not hate. So if everyone find peace and love, then I am all for it!
But honestly I don’t think probabilities are high for a reunion... but still, why not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki