SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:09 pm

yana_bach wrote:Here‘s my opinion: I agree that by the time they filmed in Amsterdam she had already realized she should stop trying to make Luke happen, it‘s just not going to happen, and she was all in with Jed. Then why on earth did she take Luke to overnight when she could‘ve just cut him after hometowns, unless TPTB had something to do with that. Knowing his stance on sex before marriage and his general tendencies to be creepy, it was just a perfect setup.

I agree that Luke making it to FD was producer set up. If its correct that he got the last FD,it's the perfect setup to get his reaction to H's possibly having sex with the other.
Perfect drama!
H was all in with J ,he was her F! imo This brings me wonder why post -show I'm reading a lot of comments hinting on the possibility of H and TC getting together. What is it based on? On the show H didn't show any special attachment to him. I hear some say if it weren't for Jed & Luke P , Hannah might have had TC as her F1--I beg to differ though because if "IT" was there between them nothing would have stopped Hannah . I wouldn't compare this to Des, Chris and Brooks because imo, Des &Chris were into other right from the beginning but because Brooks was the spoiled one , the producers played along and really hyped D&B's relationship leading up to that ridiculous breakup episode for the highest drama possible. IMO, Brooks was ready to leave at HTD--but he wasn't allowed to . He wasn't into Des.(recall that sitdown Chris H had with Brooks on the FD??? --almost pushing Brooks to just go to the FS with Des!!) I found that horrifying but it goes to show what tptb are willing to do for ratings .On the other hand Des was being fed just how much he was into her. Its a good thing B finally left. I don't think that Hannah has had (on the show) those feelings for TC and I am just wondering what some are seeing .Is it because TC was the spoiled F1 & "see it "

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:19 pm

They can’t make Hannah do it. Yes the producers could influence and manipulate but it’s all Hannah making that decision. She’s an adult and capable of making her own decisions. Her decision to keep him that long falls squarely on her shoulders. No other lead has done what she’s done. Most of them have kicked the villain out way before home towns. One thing that’s hardly debatable is that she’s easily manipulated.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:32 pm

yana_bach wrote:Here‘s my opinion: I agree that by the time they filmed in Amsterdam she had already realized she should stop trying to make Luke happen, it‘s just not going to happen, and she was all in with Jed. Then why on earth did she take Luke to overnight when she could‘ve just cut him after hometowns, unless TPTB had something to do with that. Knowing his stance on sex before marriage and his general tendencies to be creepy, it was just a perfect setup.

I had a debate with my wife - I said that I believed that Hannah thought she had sent Luke packing on their Epi 5 1-1 date and she thought Hannah didn't give him the date rose but told him he could stay. We happened to take the time today to play the Epi 5 date and the Epi 6 continuation and here's what we saw:

- They talked in circles all the date (typical Luke gaslighting) until finally at dinner, Hannah picked up the rose and told Luke she couldn't give him this rose.
- Some brief conversation followed and Luke asked "Does this mean I'm going home?" Hannah said "Yes".
- Luke walks out the door towards the taillights of a waiting van.
  Epi 5 ends and Epi 6 begins with a repeat of the Epi 5 ending and continues with Luke walking down a road.
- In an ITM Luke says he's going to fight for Hannah. He goes back to the dinner venue, walks in and Hannah asks him what is he doing there.
- They talk, Luke begs for her to let him come back but she never gives in and ends the scene saying "I don't know",
- The next scene cuts to where the guys are staying and Luke walks in. He tells them Hannah said it was the worst 1-1 date yet. She did not give him a rose but allowed him to stay for the next RC with the other guys who didn't yet have roses.

My wife conceded the debate based on the following:
1 - Hannah handled the date rose ss it IMO is usually handled - rose or go. She didn't give Luke the rose and told him to go and he left.
2 - While Luke came back to plead his case to Hannah, Hannah never acquiesced to his pleas that we saw - even at the end of the scene she was still holding firm.
3 - The only person we saw saying that Hannah allowed Luke to stay is Luke - not Hannah.

So why this post? It's because there's no evidence that Hannah ever told Luke he could stay, and yet he stayed. With so many breaks in the scenes there was ample opportunity for production to intervene and get Hannah to agree to play it out this way so it's my opinion that this is exactly what they did - otherwise Luke would have been gone when Hannah thought she sent him home - after the 1-1 date on Epi 5.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Oh Hannah. Wink wink. Second chance to do it better. Yes indeed girl, yes indeed.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 63 B24bd310
https://instagram.com/alabamahannah
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:37 pm

U
Mia_Leoni wrote:If we think about it from an IRL perspective, it could happen that we have a guy in our social circle or radar that isn't our "first choice" when there are other options.  Sometimes, it takes dating the loser who we treated as  "first choice", to realize that third choice guy is who were looking for the whole time.

Isn't that what happens in rom coms, too (think When Harry Met Sally).  Harry was not Sally's first choice, she needed to experience the man who looked perfect on paper, first.

This does not mean that third choice guy, in this case Tyler C., won't become Hannah's #1. It doesn't mean she respects him less because she went for Luke and Jed first. They are called exes for a reason.
^^^i'll have what she's having ^^^
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

I had a debate with my wife - I said that I believed that Hannah thought she had sent Luke packing on their Epi 5 1-1 date and she thought Hannah didn't give him the date rose but told him he could stay. We happened to take the time today to play the Epi 5 date and the Epi 6 continuation and here's what we saw:

- They talked in circles all the date (typical Luke gaslighting) until finally at dinner, Hannah picked up the rose and told Luke she couldn't give him this rose.
- Some brief conversation followed and Luke asked "Does this mean I'm going home?" Hannah said "Yes".
- Luke walks out the door towards the taillights of a waiting van.
  Epi 5 ends and Epi 6 begins with a repeat of the Epi 5 ending and continues with Luke walking down a road.
- In an ITM Luke says he's going to fight for Hannah. He goes back to the dinner venue, walks in and Hannah asks him what it he doing there.
- They talk, Luke begs for her to let him come back but she never gives in and ends the that scene saying "I don't know",
- The next scene cuts to where the guys are staying and Luke walks in. He tells them Hannah said it was the worst 1-1 date yet. She did not give him a rose but allowed him to stay for the next RC with the other guys who didn't yet have roses.

My wife conceded the debate based on the following:
1 - Hannah handled the date rose is it IMO is usually handled - rose or go. She didn't give Luke the rose and told him to go and he left.
2 - While Luke came back to plead his case to Hannah, Hannah never acquiesced to his pleas that we saw - even at the end of the scene she was still holding firm.
3 - The only person we saw saying that Hannah allowed Luke to stay is Luke - not Hannah.

So why this post? It's because there's no evidence that Hannah ever told Luke he could stay, and yet he stayed. With so many breaks in the scenes there was ample opportunity for production to intervene and get Hannah to agree to play it out this way so it's my opinion that this is exactly what they did - otherwise Luke would have been gone when Hannah thought she sent him home - after the 1-1 date on Epi 5.

Something that seemed strange to me in that whole scene was the fact that Hannah was still waiting there all alone when Luke walked in.  IMO she knew he would be back and that he would be staying.

@Lucas15 if you have time, would you be willing to rewatch both of Tyler's individual dates for body language? I am curious as to what you see. I know what I see but I'm curious how others read him as well.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:45 pm

@Lucas15 Thank you for this post! It makes perfect sense. yes
I didn’t manage to watch all of the Luke sh!tshow even the first time. Didn’t have enough alcohol. laugh out loud
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:53 pm

SeekAny wrote:Oh Hannah. Wink wink. Second chance to do it better. Yes indeed girl, yes indeed.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 63 B24bd310

Girl isn't subtle. rofl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:05 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Something that seemed strange to me in that whole scene was the fact that Hannah was still waiting there all alone when Luke walked in.  IMO she knew he would be back and that he would be staying.

That was strange, or not. IMO when they are filming there's always a field producer there (IMO whose job is to make sure that the scene being filmed gives them the material to follow Story Production's storyline). I think Hannah may have gone off script here and sent Luke home when she wasn't supposed to. She was really frustrated with Luke on that date; I mean REALLY frustrated and he just kept gaslighting her. That producer could have made sure she stuck around for Luke's return - which was part of the point of my post - that IMO production got in the middle there and made sure that Luke stayed because they had bigger drama in store for him.

@Lucas15 if you have time, would you be willing to rewatch both of Tyler's individual dates for body language?  I am curious as to what you see.  I know what I see but I'm curious how others read him as well.

I will see what I can do. I did a review of Tyler's second 1-1 date for someone who requested it but haven't posted it. I would have to go back for the first one but will try to do that as well as post the one I already wrote.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:08 pm

blueblues wrote:@Lucas15 Thank you for this post! It makes perfect sense. yes
I didn’t manage to watch all of the Luke sh!tshow even the first time. Didn’t have enough alcohol. laugh out loud
JMO

If you drank enough alcohol to put up with the Luke sh!tshow I would fear for your health.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:32 pm

SeekAny wrote:Oh Hannah. Wink wink. Second chance to do it better. Yes indeed girl, yes indeed.

She looks happy in her stories PINKHEART
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Something that seemed strange to me in that whole scene was the fact that Hannah was still waiting there all alone when Luke walked in.  IMO she knew he would be back and that he would be staying.

That was strange, or not. IMO when they are filming there's always a field producer there (IMO whose job is to make sure that the scene being filmed gives them the material to follow Story Production's storyline). I think Hannah may have gone off script here and sent Luke home when she wasn't supposed to. She was really frustrated with Luke on that date; I mean REALLY frustrated and he just kept gaslighting her. That producer could have made sure she stuck around for Luke's return - which was part of the point of my post - that IMO production got in the middle there and made sure that Luke stayed because they had bigger drama in store for him.

So this brings up another question. Do they always have a vehicle sitting outside when there is an individual date?  

Lucas15 wrote:
@Lucas15 if you have time, would you be willing to rewatch both of Tyler's individual dates for body language?  I am curious as to what you see.  I know what I see but I'm curious how others read him as well.

I will see what I can do. I did a review of Tyler's second 1-1 date for someone who requested it but haven't posted it. I would have to go back for the first one but will try to do that as well as post the one I already wrote.

Thank you. Whenever you have time is fine. No rush.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki