SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:23 pm

sosleepy wrote:From the episode synopsis...

“Tyler takes the Bachelorette out on a speed boat to explore Jupiter, Florida. Tyler’s emotional reunion with his father, who almost died, and the fact that he took care of his family simultaneously make a deep impression on Hannah. Is this the man meant to be her soul mate?”

It’s gonna be a really good date. The taking care of his family part.....  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 71 2764

Let’s put this in perspective for a min. Leading up to the show, Tyler is taking care of his dying father and probably his younger brothers. And Jed is all “wanna make out? Y/N” and having Super Bowl hookups. Yeah.
Who would've thought after just seeing pics of Hannah's F4, that Tyler would be the most unproblematic? laugh out loud. Luke needs therapy, Jed had a gf, and Peter dumped his gf under questionable circumstances (NABD but still). The worst thing out there about Tyler is some girls that barely knew him in college thinks he's not ready to settle down laugh out loud. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by suzq Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:25 pm

@sosleepy. I totally agree! I think Hannah needed to get out of the situation to start seeing things more clearly.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Is Tyler an actor the producers hired to play a super-contestant? He‘s straight out of a rom-com ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Does Hannah even remember Peter exists at this point? She pays him dust laugh out loud.
i think she might remember him fondly for not being the source of any drama. luke and jed no need to elaborate. tyler is drama in the sense of fans going crazy for them to reunite or for him to be the next lead.

imo her picture with tyler is indicative of their relationship: one way. he clearly adores her but for whatever reason (ahem jed) she doesn't reciprocate. her body language in jed's pic is pretty indicative of how much she likes him. imo he was always her f1.

IA about the Jed stuff. I just don't see how you can form the opinion that she's most fond of Peter at the moment when she doesn't acknowledge his existence outside of her mandatory posts of upcoming dates/dates gone that week. I think regardless of whether or not one shares the opinion that she currently wants Tyler back, it's pretty obvious that he's the one she's most fond of at the moment. If only because he consistently sticks up for her. All jmo.
i was being a bit silly with my comment. what i meant is that peter is the only one she can openly show affection for on her social media without a poop storm in her comments.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:29 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Does Hannah even remember Peter exists at this point? She pays him dust laugh out loud.
i think she might remember him fondly for not being the source of any drama. luke and jed no need to elaborate. tyler is drama in the sense of fans going crazy for them to reunite or for him to be the next lead.

imo her picture with tyler is indicative of their relationship: one way. he clearly adores her but for whatever reason (ahem jed) she doesn't reciprocate. her body language in jed's pic is pretty indicative of how much she likes him. imo he was always her f1.

Ahem, Jed is right. She even told him on their date that while she is spending time with the other guys, she is thinking about Jed. I don't know how she could be anymore clear about it. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:From the episode synopsis...

“Tyler takes the Bachelorette out on a speed boat to explore Jupiter, Florida. Tyler’s emotional reunion with his father, who almost died, and the fact that he took care of his family simultaneously make a deep impression on Hannah. Is this the man meant to be her soul mate?”

It’s gonna be a really good date. The taking care of his family part.....  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 71 2764

Let’s put this in perspective for a min. Leading up to the show, Tyler is taking care of his dying father and probably his younger brothers. And Jed is all “wanna make out? Y/N” and having Super Bowl hookups. Yeah.
Who would've thought after just seeing pics of Hannah's F4, that Tyler would be the most unproblematic? laugh out loud. Luke needs therapy, Jed had a gf, and Peter dumped his gf under questionable circumstances (NABD but still). The worst thing out there about Tyler is some girls that barely knew him in college thinks he's not ready to settle down laugh out loud. All jmo.

It’s freaking hilarious and makes me think bias against really hot people is actually a thing. laugh out loud Like you can be soooooo hot that your life is actually... a little problematic with pre-judgements? laugh out loud

He’s also so much smarter than people give him credit for. Just a lot of layers with this one.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:31 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

Ahem, Jed is right.  She even told him on their date that while she is spending time with the other guys, she is thinking about Jed.  I don't know how she could be anymore clear about it.  Jmo.

@Mommyof2 -- can you provide a source for the bolded? @lucas15 and I were discussing this elsewhere and can't seem to find where it was said and how it picked up steam. Was it an ITM but then a shot of their date? Just trying to place it. Thx!

Last edited by North on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:32 pm

I cannot imagine falling in love with the likes of Luke and Jed with TYLER RIGHT THERE. It literally boggles my mind and makes me so sad. He's so perfect for her and she let it go for a lying, cheating manipulative Man-child. I have hives

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:39 pm

North wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

Ahem, Jed is right.  She even told him on their date that while she is spending time with the other guys, she is thinking about Jed.  I don't know how she could be anymore clear about it.  Jmo.

@Mommyof2 -- can you provide a source for the bolded? @lucas15 and I were discussing this elsewhere and can't seem to find where it was said and how it picked up steam. Was it an ITM but then a shot of their date? Just trying to place it. Thx!

Hannah told Jed on their date after they had a brief conversation with the married couple sitting at the next table.        

At the 8:30 mark she talks about it.  It was not an ITM, she said it directly to him.

https://ww4.watch-series.co/series/the-bachelorette-season-15-episode-8
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Also SMH at how much they are showing their love story when actual legit good f1's got paid dust.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:43 pm

So Rachel Bilson posted a story about accepting Tyler's rose. Demi Lovato keeps pulling up at half court to shoot her shot at Mike. I'm shipping Peter with Victoria Justice. & Hannah continues to take L's. Sad.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
North wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

Hannah told Jed on their date after they had a brief conversation with the married couple sitting at the next table.        

At the 8:30 mark she talks about it.  It was not an ITM, she said it directly to him.

https://ww4.watch-series.co/series/the-bachelorette-season-15-episode-8

Thx!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki