SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I see this whole season being a repeat of Jason/Melissa season only reversed with the ette this time . The Producers had in mind the way they wanted it to end and Hannah like Jason signed on the dotted  line . The only one who fought them was Colton ( they tried to screw him over too). Imo Tyler was her F1 all along but she had to do what she signed on to do and being young and nieve to it all she didn’t fight them. Arie played by their rules as well ( all set up by TPTB) I hope Hannah is as lucky as Jason and Arie were and she gets her happy ending too. Jmho

I know TPTB will run a bus over someone in a hot minute, but are they THAT cruel...to set Jed up like this to the point where he has to be in hiding for weeks?  Sorry, but don't see it.  She chose Jed.  They got engaged. Jed made some mistakes.  They most likely broke up.  Jed will finally speak in a few weeks and we will see if Hannah wants another shot with Tyler.  Imo

I recall that they edited jordan (jojo) very badly if I remember well, or at least this is the perception I had all her season. They love to ridicule. They are bathing in drama. They make them sign a huge piece of contract saying basically that they own them and can edit them the way they want.

so yes. as long as social media is buzzing, I believe they did manipulate and they still do until the finale

JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:21 pm

I also like that Hannah is a little bit of a hot mess. I think that’s why she is so beloved by women (not all apparently). She is real and is messy, true to her heart, feels crazy at times, indecisive, makes bad choices, makes mistakes, cusses, is horny for a hot man, likes what she can’t have, wants to look good for her man and others, pretends to be someone she’s not when she feels she’s not what they want, stands up for herself sometimes but cowers down at others....gosh, she’s just a normal woman navigating life and bless her she’s having to do it in front of millions of people.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:25 pm

HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Yesssssss...wisdom and kind insights from @HEA

People just seem to think that it’s all about Hannah. It’s not. Tyler is an accomplished, educated, handsome and honorable young man and frankly for anything more than an occasional date he deserves much better than Hot Mess Hannah, IMO. I completely agree she needs therapy, ASAP.

I really can’t believe how people are behaving toward Jed. They’re kinder toward murderers. He wasn’t married. He had a girlfriend. Men, especially that age leave one girlfriend for another everyday. This is all just overblown and stupid, IMO.

People can stop trying to save Hannah’s season. She turned it over to Luke week #1 and she co-starred and played the foil (aka fool) from that point to this so, I’m kicked back with a glass of wine and I’m here for it.

bestbud!

I think Haley went for her 5 min fame and she must be delighted that she caused the engagement breakup. The right thing to do would have contacting Hannah directly and in private. The only one concerned was Hannah and eventually Jed. I have zero respect for this girl who knew full well the damage she will bring. But since Hannah decided to share her love journey on national tv, and since Jed did not clean his private affairs the right way... so be it.

So Jed chooses to go on national television to pursue a woman and get engaged to her, all the while knowing he was fully involved with someone else and the woman is wrong for not handling the situation "privately". It hasn't been lost on me that some of the comments regarding Haley veer dangerously close to, "Jed and Hannah would be fine if she'd just kept her mouth shut".

So it would have been great for Hannah to continue on with a guy who has shown how not trustworthy he is. I swear I almost hear the Scooby Doo line in my head when I read some comments, i.e. "and we would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids". Damn that woman for ruining the Hannah and Jed story with something as inconvenient as the truth.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:30 pm

I'm glad Haley came forward. She is the hero the season. Hannah should've never choose Jed. Jed shouldn't have even been on the show past night 1. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:30 pm

Julie81 wrote:I also like that Hannah is a little bit of a hot mess. I think that’s why she is so beloved by women (not all apparently). She is real and is messy, true to her heart, feels crazy at times, indecisive, makes bad choices, makes mistakes, cusses, is horny for a hot man, likes what she can’t have, wants to look good for her man and others, pretends to be someone she’s not when she feels she’s not what they want, stands up for herself sometimes but cowers down at others....gosh, she’s just a normal woman navigating life and bless her she’s having to do it in front of millions of people.
Girl, re the bold, I hope you are not shocked about this being the case. I 100% expect this every Bette season when SM goes bananas on the Bettes for the same things that men are not called out for but jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:38 pm

IMO Hannah is an adult and educated and smart enough to figure it out if Jed was the right guy for her. I totally stand by my opinion which is: without the national public humiliation, maybe hannah and jed would have worked ou their relationship....... like millions of married couples or partners couples who are doing low and try to solve their relationship.

I did not say haley had to be quiet. I said that haley did not have to make it national public knowledge IF she was genuine. She could have contacted Hannah in private and have a woman to woman chat. But for me, she is as far as genuine by her tour of paps mags to tell her story. good exposure for her though. isn't she in the music industry herself? or maybe it was fun to be courted by all media to hear her tattle her story. Or fun to have her revenge on Jed. who knows right? There is a major difference of the way she should have approach the whole thing and in fact she clearly said that she went out public to CONTROL what the mags would say about her.... yeah right.... :thud :sourgrapes: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 4103285151

I cannot respect that kind of girl. I do not care if she had disillusions to be more than a friend with benefices.... which is right now what I am thinking it was... still waiting for jed side of the version to make up my mind.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:45 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:If Jed had a believable “side of the story”, Hannah wouldn’t have dumped him shortly after Haley came forward with a plethora of receipts. Some don’t understand the “witch hunt” of Jed, I don’t understand the unwavering support of a guy who deliberately lied to and manipulated multiple women, with no regard for their feelings, in order to further his own “career”. And I’m not going to be guilt-tripped into feeling sympathy for a dude whose downfall and public backlash is literally entirely his own doing. All JMO.

THIS.

"what you sow is what you reap" in great detail...

in my opinion.. cheeky

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm glad Haley came forward. She is the hero the season. Hannah should've never choose Jed. Jed shouldn't have even been on the show past night 1. JMO.

Me too! I am sure for Hannah and her family, Jed will become a distant memory. They will wish him well but then he will be forgotten. Haley did Hannah a big favor. Still watching the show but agree with RS on this one, the real show will be afr!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:49 pm

HEA wrote:IMO Hannah is an adult and educated and smart enough to figure it out if Jed was the right guy for her. I totally stand by my opinion which is: without the national public humiliation, maybe hannah and jed would have worked ou their relationship....... like millions of married couples or partners couples who are doing low and try to solve their relationship.

I did not say haley had to be quiet. I said that haley did not have to make it national public knowledge IF she was genuine. She could have contacted Hannah in private and have a woman to woman chat. But for me, she is as far as genuine by her tour of paps mags to tell her story. good exposure for her though. isn't she in the music industry herself? or maybe it was fun to be courted by all media to hear her tattle her story. Or fun to have her revenge on Jed. who knows right? There is a major difference of the way she should have approach the whole thing and in fact she clearly said that she went out public to CONTROL what the mags would say about her.... yeah right.... :thud  :sourgrapes:  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 4103285151

I cannot respect that kind of girl. I do not care if she had disillusions to be more than a friend with benefices.... which is right now what I am thinking it was... still waiting for jed side of the version to make up my mind.

JMO

Haley had no illusions...friends with benefits do not declare their love for one another. Well, maybe Jed does, but most people don't. The one he slept with that he was texting as he was sitting with Haley, that was friends with benefits and clearly understood.

And I cannot respect a man who goes on a show to further his career and deliberately lies about having a girlfriend back home when the lead specifically asks for anyone with a girlfriend to leave and he doesn't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:53 pm

HEA wrote:IMO Hannah is an adult and educated and smart enough to figure it out if Jed was the right guy for her. I totally stand by my opinion which is: without the national public humiliation, maybe hannah and jed would have worked ou their relationship....... like millions of married couples or partners couples who are doing low and try to solve their relationship.

I did not say haley had to be quiet. I said that haley did not have to make it national public knowledge IF she was genuine. She could have contacted Hannah in private and have a woman to woman chat. But for me, she is as far as genuine by her tour of paps mags to tell her story. good exposure for her though. isn't she in the music industry herself? or maybe it was fun to be courted by all media to hear her tattle her story. Or fun to have her revenge on Jed. who knows right? There is a major difference of the way she should have approach the whole thing and in fact she clearly said that she went out public to CONTROL what the mags would say about her.... yeah right.... :thud  :sourgrapes:  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 4103285151

JMO

What's that saying? Nothing like a scorned woman or the wrath of a woman? Something like that.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:55 pm

From Haley's own words to Bobby Bones, ET and RS, People came to her and said we have enough to run the story with or without you. Now how People's story without Haley and their story with Haley differ we will never know. But regardless the story was going to be out there from what Haley has said in multiple interviews and she agreed to come forward so her side was going to be heard. And yes she wanted something out of it for her music but if you notice after RS revealed the cheating text to her she has completely stop interviews. Media outlets where probably knocking on her door wanting her reaction to it but she stopped. To me that speaks more volume than anything else she did. She could be dancing on his grave and the end of their relationship but once she found out something she did not know about the man she dated she was done. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:01 pm

LaineyG wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I'm glad Haley came forward. She is the hero the season. Hannah should've never choose Jed. Jed shouldn't have even been on the show past night 1. JMO.

Me too!  I am sure for Hannah and her family, Jed will become a distant memory. They will wish him well but then he will be forgotten.  Haley did Hannah a big favor.  Still watching the show but agree with RS on this one, the real show will be afr!!
Re the bold, based on Patrick Brown IMO shading Jed by responding (SC posted in SM thread) to someone asking him why he follows Haley on IG as follows: “What’s a Jed and who is an ex”, I dare say Jed has been declared persona non grata in the Brown household...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel