SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Doats Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that Hannah sent home the guy she *did* sleep with at number 3, and the one she *didn't* sleep with at number 2. no idea
Maybe she didn’t sleep with peter and just said that out of anger. Tyler is making a whole lotta windmill jokes....but who knows.

Alanna, I'm with you on this. She could have been referring to pre-season when she said "I have had sex." She could have made the windmill/sex comment just to finally, finally convince Luke to leave. (Her only other option to get Luke to leave was to smack him over the head with a frying pan and that would definitely be frowned upon. And I'm kidding with this! giggling)

We won't know anything for sure until the 2 ATFR episodes which can't come quickly enough for me. This season has been a roller coaster ride and I don't do roller coasters well.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:07 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I really think it’s as simple as Hannah trusted Peter going into FS week and did not trust Tyler and Peter was the first FD.  Peter went into FS ranked above Tyler because she thought hotTyler was just in it for sex or whatever and didn’t really want to be with her. JMO

This! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 4256136633

I think she didn’t want to sleep with peter in FS.
I think she got overwhelmed and it happened with peter
I think Jed FD came after peter and it solidified her choice with him
I think Luke FD was third as he mentioned before him and after
I think Tyler FD was last and she said no sex because of all the previous FD

Peter was an oupsy in my opinion. The only one she wanted in her mind was her F1 and in my opinion she set her choice on Jed. BUT in my opinion she discovered Tyler on a completely different light during FD and she was then conflicted between Peter and Tyler. How could she reject Peter when she gave him all the green lights he was the one. That was very cruel. Yet, she loved what Tyler told her and she discovered a new genuine sweet guy. Maybe she never met a guy like Tyler before? But IMO her religious background put a stop on sex with Tyler. Maybe she tested him but I think she started dinner as platonic friend zone relationship. By morning she realized Tyler was totally genuine and in love with her but her heart was elsewhere. I am sure at one point she thought Tyler #2 would be easier. Smiley from Millan.Net

MY opinion Smiley from Millan.Net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:10 pm

HEA wrote:
Floridian1990 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I really think it’s as simple as Hannah trusted Peter going into FS week and did not trust Tyler and Peter was the first FD.  Peter went into FS ranked above Tyler because she thought hotTyler was just in it for sex or whatever and didn’t really want to be with her. JMO

This! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 4256136633

I think she didn’t want to sleep with peter in FS.
I think she got overwhelmed and it happened with peter
I think Jed FD came after peter and it solidified her choice with him
I think Luke FD was third as he mentioned before him and after
I think Tyler FD was last and she said no sex because of all the previous FD

Peter was an oupsy in my opinion. The only one she wanted in her mind was her F1 and in my opinion she set her choice on Jed. BUT in my opinion she discovered Tyler on a completely different light during FD and she was then conflicted between Peter and Tyler. How could she reject Peter when she gave him all the green lights he was the one. That was very cruel. Yet, she loved what Tyler told her and she discovered a new genuine sweet guy. Maybe she never met a guy like Tyler before? But IMO her religious background put a stop on sex with Tyler. Maybe she tested him but I think she started dinner as platonic friend zone relationship. By morning she realized Tyler was totally genuine and in love with her but her heart was elsewhere. I am sure at one point she thought Tyler #2 would be easier. Smiley from Millan.Net

MY opinion Smiley from Millan.Net

After the FSD with Tyler, I don't think she was conflicted between Tyler and Peter. I think she fell in love that night with Tyler and was conflicted between Tyler and Jed. And that conflict went all the way to the end.

Peter only got 1 one-on-one date, she left his hometown date when it was still light out, and she could barely wait for him to leave the morning after her fantasy suite date with him. After the night with Tyler, she realized she loved him but she had already decided on Jed, so she didn't know what to do. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Doats wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that Hannah sent home the guy she *did* sleep with at number 3, and the one she *didn't* sleep with at number 2. no idea
Maybe she didn’t sleep with peter and just said that out of anger. Tyler is making a whole lotta windmill jokes....but who knows.

Alanna, I'm with you on this. She could have been referring to pre-season when she said "I have had sex." She could have made the windmill/sex comment just to finally, finally convince Luke to leave. (Her only other option to get Luke to leave was to smack him over the head with a frying pan and that would definitely be frowned upon. And I'm kidding with this! giggling)

We won't know anything for sure until the 2 ATFR episodes which can't come quickly enough for me. This season has been a roller coaster ride and I don't do roller coasters well.

I remember somewhere CH saying that she couldn’t get him to get up from the table even. Who knows how long it was taking her to get him in to the van. She was probably at her wits end.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:27 pm

I would pay a good amount of money to see an unedited version of this show especially with the frontrunners.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:36 pm

The execs choose based criteria and a potential story but, IMO and as we’ve all seen, they never know what they’re gonna get. Part of Hannah’s problem IMO is you should never be looking for a love story, great or otherwise in the ninth frikkin’ grade, it’s absurd and a recipe for the kind of hurt she experienced.

Two, I just cannot conceive of being faced with the most respectful, sexiest, most supportive man whom you also love and failing to choose him. Most of us have been in love. I know hundreds of women’s love stories through my sorority, political organizations, church organizations, professional organizations, etc and to me, this narrative of her loving him best but, not choosing him just doesn’t make sense.

When I met the love of my life, (to be fair, I was 28) an entire army of men could not have kept me from choosing him as my husband. Of course I was afraid, that kind of love is all consuming and quite scary but, having sex with and/or, choosing someone else was completely out of the question. So, I just plain do not buy that narrative, period - even in this very fake, edited, producer influenced environment. The heart wants what the heart wants, against all odds, advice, influences, reason.

Did she want the prize everyone else wants, yes. Does she see a star to hitch her wagon to, yes. If, if, if she did not choose him, actually sent him home and chose Jed - That’s who she was in love with - Jed, IMO.
Besides, based on her story, she already had a lesson in trying and failing while settling so, I don’t believe the fan narrative at all. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:49 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
The execs choose based criteria and a potential story but, IMO and as we’ve all seen, they never know what they’re gonna get. Part of Hannah’s problem IMO is you should never be looking for a love story, great or otherwise in the ninth frikkin’ grade, it’s absurd and a recipe for the kind of hurt she experienced.

Two, I just cannot conceive of being faced with the most respectful, sexiest, most supportive man whom you also love and failing to choose him. Most of us have been in love. I know hundreds of women’s love stories through my sorority, political organizations, church organizations, professional organizations, etc and to me, this narrative of her loving him best but, not choosing him just doesn’t make sense.

When I met the love of my life, (to be fair, I was 28) an entire army of men could not have kept me from choosing him as my husband. Of course I was afraid, that kind of love is all consuming and quite scary but, having sex with and/or, choosing someone else was completely out of the question. So, I just plain do not buy that narrative, period - even in this very fake, edited, producer influenced environment. The heart wants what the heart wants, against all odds, advice, influences, reason.

Did she want the prize everyone else wants, yes. Does she see a star to hitch her wagon to, yes. If, if, if she did not choose him, actually sent him home and chose Jed - That’s who she was in love with - Jed, IMO.
Besides, based on her story, she already had a lesson in trying and failing while settling so, I don’t believe the fan narrative at all. All IMO

clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:18 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

Life is messy and people make mistakes. Arie and Jason were both allowed to change their minds (and I've read that Jason's change was also influenced by Melissa rekindling with an ex in Texas) so why shouldn't Hannah be allowed to correct her mistake? She has every right to try again and get it right the second time. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:34 pm

@Chgohighlife I don’t think Hannah fell in love with any of these men, including her F1. I haven’t seen any love on my screen.  Maybe it was left on the cutting room floor.  I’ve seen various forms of infatuation and lust and idealism at most.  Did she even get to know these men?  How could she with Luke taking up so much space and energy?  Again, maybe she did, but it was left on the cutting room floor to make a dramatic season focused on religion and sex.  Maybe the finale will provide clarity.

As is the case with most BN couples, the true falling in love happens when the cameras are off or it doesn’t happen. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:35 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

Comparing our blasé normal ways to meet partners is absolutely apples and oranges to this crazy show. Love on its own is complicated. The show makes it more so, and it’s not black and white. This show is grey. Leads, as many formers have stated, get genuinely fcked up for a while after. They develop feelings for multiple people concurrently. Arie and Jason both had sex with other women, both got engaged to other women. That doesn’t negate that they also found the love of their life and the mother of their children with someone else, also on this show, as they were developing different relationships. So to compare this show to real life... it just doesn’t work. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Comparing our blasé normal ways to meet partners is absolutely apples and oranges to this crazy show. Love on its own is complicated. The show makes it more so, and it’s not black and white. This show is grey. Leads, as many formers have stated, get genuinely fcked up for a while after. They develop feelings for multiple people concurrently. Arie and Jason both had sex with other women, both got engaged to other women. That doesn’t negate that they also found the love of their life and the mother of their children with someone else, also on this show, as they were developing different relationships. So to compare this show to real life... it just doesn’t work. IMO.

I’m not comparing the way we met or their situation. I’m comparing love to in love, BIG difference. When I saw who Becca ultimately chose, I realized right away how mismatched she and Arie were. I imagine he did what men are famous for doing, thinking with the wrong head. And the other Bachelor really traded because his fiancé was in love with someone else, right? So my opinion is; Hannah chose her love when she chose Jed and I frankly hope everything works out in everyone’s favor in the rewrite. I’m here for all of it! All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Chgohighlife I don’t think Hannah fell in love with any of these men, including her F1. I haven’t seen any love on my screen.  Maybe it was left on the cutting room floor.  I’ve seen various forms of infatuation and lust and idealism at most.  Did she even get to know these men?  How could she with Luke taking up so much space and energy?  Again, maybe she did, but it was left on the cutting room floor to make a dramatic season focused on religion and sex.  Maybe the finale will provide clarity.

As is the case with most BN couples, the true falling in love happens when the cameras are off or it doesn’t happen. JMO

@Summerfun1980
This is a narrative I can support. Makes sense, for sure. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel