SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:55 am

@Amethyst assuming she slept with Peter,  if you sleep with a guy and realize there is nothing there or worse regret it, why keep him just because you slept with him? Hannah looked over it the next morning.JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:56 am

Amethyst wrote:I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that Hannah sent home the guy she *did* sleep with at number 3, and the one she *didn't* sleep with at number 2. no idea

And this is why we saw her devastated and conflicted. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:57 am

Amethyst wrote:I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that Hannah sent home the guy she *did* sleep with at number 3, and the one she *didn't* sleep with at number 2. no idea
Maybe she didn’t sleep with peter and just said that out of anger. Tyler is making a whole lotta windmill jokes....but who knows.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:00 pm

@Amethyst Well, I have a thought. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 1f609

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
Maybe she didn’t sleep with peter and just said that out of anger. Tyler is making a whole lotta windmill jokes....but who knows.

I said this the other day. Tyler, Nick and Hannah and actually peter with the windmill picture were all joking about it. Maybe this is one of the things that will come out when peter has his turn on the couch.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:02 pm

@Doggoneit Inquiring minds wanna know...

Eta: maybe the missing chunk of time during h&t’s fsd was touring windmills? giggling

Last edited by BlueTone on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Sometimes sex is just sex. I believe RS has said that Peter did in fact have the first fantasy suite date from what he was told. I won’t deny that Peter and Hannah had great physical chemistry as I think that’s all they really had. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hannah just got caught up in it. I remember Ben said in an interview before that he and Lauren were drinking from a bottle of tequila in their fantasy suite. Perhaps Hannah and Peter had too much to drink and got lost in their physical chemistry and went for it. It happens. 

Hannah herself said she knew her and Tyler had intense physical chemistry, so that was never a question for her. This isn’t surprising since I think Tyler was the guy she climbed on top of the most laugh out loud People can fall in love without having sex. There are a lot of people that wait until marriage or wait until they’re further in to their relationship before they get there. Hannah herself acknowledged with Lauren Zima after the MTA that the feelings were always there with Tyler, but she was scared. I think them being sweet, raw, and emotional with each other in the fantasy suite allowed Hannah to finally drop her guard with Tyler so I think the F2 were ultimately the ones she had the strongest feelings for.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:08 pm

I really think it’s as simple as Hannah trusted Peter going into FS week and did not trust Tyler and Peter was the first FD.  Peter went into FS ranked above Tyler because she thought hotTyler was just in it for sex or whatever and didn’t really want to be with her. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:24 pm

HEA wrote:@mbl yes. It happens and generally with people who are no volatile like Hannah. I would see that with Tyler though. I think he a very easy going guy and his relationship would be very equal and respectful. Hannah? No. Too insecure, stubborn and selfish IMO

This is why I don't see Hannah & Tyler working out longterm outside the bubble. He gets too much attention, especially from Women and I just cannot see Hannah being ok with that. You think her bf is hot? Fine. But Tyler might be too hot. I could totally see her trying to check his phone all the time to see who he's texting. Plus doesn't he have bffs of the opposite sex? That's a disaster waiting to happen.

Last edited by Floridian1990 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:27 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I really think it’s as simple as Hannah trusted Peter going into FS week and did not trust Tyler and Peter was the first FD.  Peter went into FS ranked above Tyler because she thought hotTyler was just in it for sex or whatever and didn’t really want to be with her. JMO

This! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 4256136633
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:30 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I really think it’s as simple as Hannah trusted Peter going into FS week and did not trust Tyler and Peter was the first FD.  Peter went into FS ranked above Tyler because she thought hotTyler was just in it for sex or whatever and didn’t really want to be with her. JMO
From fckboi to HotTyler to CurrentF2 and then to hopefully NewF1. What a ride laugh out loud laugh out loud

Obvs if Hannah and Tyler get/got back together, she’ll need to trust him completely and let go of her insecurities regarding him. Otherwise it’ll never work. Hopefully he’s proven to her that he’s for real and they’ll be okay. I can’t wait to hear them speak FINALLY.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:32 pm

Because the sex was just sex, she hit it and realized there was not all that much there, so time to quit it? She regretted taking it that far? Conversation/emotional connection was lacking?

Meanwhile, she sat and talked, just talked, to Tyler all night long and developed a really emotional connection to him? A connection that made her cry and feel like she was being “ripped” the next morning when he had to leave. The one piece of the puzzle she has said she worried about with him was now present? The anticipation of possible sex with Tyler was now so much greater?

Makes perfect sense to me why she’d send Peter home and keep Tyler. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel