SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:44 am

Hannah’s family must really love Jed (or not)! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 48 3806527698

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:20 am

Think this is my favorite like Hannah has made since everything has gone down.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 48 Screen47

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzzBmq-FoA0/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:36 am

does anyone have to bother watching the finale with hannah and her family telegraphing everything? at this rate the only mystery left is whether hannah and tyler will reunite which come to think of it might be orchestrated to keep some mystery left in the season.

imo hannah and her family need to stop already with the jed shading. it’s just unbecoming after awhile. he’s not allowed to talk but everyone in bachelor nation can fling mud at a sitting duck. again all jmo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:04 am

ilovecarbs wrote:does anyone have to bother watching the finale with hannah and her family telegraphing everything? at this rate the only mystery left is whether hannah and tyler will reunite which come to think of it might be orchestrated to keep some mystery left in the season.

imo hannah and her family need to stop already with the jed shading. it’s just unbecoming after awhile. he’s not allowed to talk but everyone in bachelor nation can fling mud at a sitting duck. again all jmo.

She don’t care and neither does anybody else laugh out loud. Plus in the grand scheme of things, the people reading into Hannah’s SM or pay attention to her family’s SM is pretty small. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:10 am

Okay I been following Hannah's family since they left for Greece and I will say they really hardly ever shaded Jed and besides her mom a handful of time maybe never really shaded Luke. Patrick only has that one comment under one of his post that you won't see unless you know he is Hannah's brother. This is really the first time Mrs. Brown liked things anti Jed. Again she liked a handful of things Anti Luke but if you follow her you would have thought Tyler won because she has liked things about Tyler since meeting him at MTP. Hannah's dad only really likes things supportive of Hannah and has live post of all of the top 3 and nothing negative. So not sure what is it they have to fix. Its basically 3 things that most fans won't see. 

As for Hannah if you looked at her likes today especially I am getting a lot of self love themes more than anything. Her tweets have been more of less angry and shady for about two weeks but I don't think many people will take airport frustrations and turn them into love life frustrations if you don't follow as closely as us here. And honestly Hannah has never really been able to hold in her anger at Luke so I didn't expect her to hold on to it with Jed.

Not sure what you really think the family should do differently. There are family friends that throw plenty of shade but how does one stop a family friend or Hannah's real friends. Heck their are still friends and someone I suspect is a cousin still liking Jed' s post and even Luke's post. Her own brother followed Luke and his sister in law. No one would really know about their friends so their comments more look like fan comments. I guess I am trying to say I don't think 2 likes and a comment are to overboard from Hannah's actual family. And I don't know how much people actually know who that family friends/friends are. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:36 am

smg2587 wrote:Okay I been following Hannah's family since they left for Greece and I will say they really hardly ever shaded Jed and besides her mom a handful of time maybe never really shaded Luke. Patrick only has that one comment under one of his post that you won't see unless you know he is Hannah's brother. This is really the first time Mrs. Brown liked things anti Jed. Again she liked a handful of things Anti Luke but if you follow her you would have thought Tyler won because she has liked things about Tyler since meeting him at MTP. Hannah's dad only really likes things supportive of Hannah and has live post of all of the top 3 and nothing negative. So not sure what is it they have to fix. Its basically 3 things that most fans won't see. 

As for Hannah if you looked at her likes today especially I am getting a lot of self love themes more than anything. Her tweets have been more of less angry and shady for about two weeks but I don't think many people will take airport frustrations and turn them into love life frustrations if you don't follow as closely as us here. And honestly Hannah has never really been able to hold in her anger at Luke so I didn't expect her to hold on to it with Jed.

Not sure what you really think the family should do differently. There are family friends that throw plenty of shade but how does one stop a family friend or Hannah's real friends. Heck their are still friends and someone I suspect is a cousin still liking Jed' s post and even Luke's post. Her own brother followed Luke and his sister in law. No one would really know about their friends so their comments more look like fan comments. I guess I am trying to say I don't think 2 likes and a comment are to overboard from Hannah's actual family. And I don't know how much people actually know who that family friends/friends are. All jmo.
i understand what you’re saying, that her immediate family individually may not have done much shading of jed. but combined with hannah’s own shade and clear refusal to like anything about jed or luke and the family friends’ extremely shady posts, the picture is very clear to anyone paying attention. i know i’m one of like 10 people on earth who has some sympathy for jed but at some point the collective bachelor nation including alumni, hannah and her clan need to stop kicking someone when they’re down especially when jed has been forbidden from saying anything. just my very unpopular opinion.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:37 am

I think Jed is getting off light. I don’t think the family liking anti-Jed posts is deliberate throwing of shade at Jed. If they were given a choice, they’ll probably be more vocal rather than simply doing IG likes so in a similar vein to Jed, they are restrained at this point to do anything.

Jed’s sister did something similar didn’t she? She unfollowed Hannah. I think what Jed’s family has done on national TV is comparatively more unbecoming than what Hannah’s family is doing.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:35 am

I agree, @ilovecarbs. When I first started watching Hannah's season, I didn't really care for her, but as the season progressed, I started to like her. Since she broke it off with Jed, she has been an OTT "mean girl" and I am not just referring to her shading Jed or Luke. She reposted an IG story yesterday of a man with his butt crack exposed and I found it very rude. She should know better than that. Very immature. She's back to acting like a teenager again, imo. Grow up, Hannah Beast.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:37 am

SarahD wrote:I think Jed is getting off light. I don’t think the family liking anti-Jed posts is deliberate throwing of shade at Jed. If they were given a choice, they’ll probably be more vocal rather than simply doing IG likes so in a similar vein to Jed, they are restrained at this point to do anything.

Jed’s sister did something similar didn’t she? She unfollowed Hannah. I think what Jed’s family has done on national TV is comparatively more unbecoming than what Hannah’s family is doing.

What did Jed's sister do? scratch Did she shade Hannah? Maybe I missed it because I don't follow her closely.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:21 am

I like post-breakup Hannah. She seems much happier than she's been in weeks and is actually promoting her season and interacting with people online again. As if a ten ton Jed has been lifted off her shoulders. imo.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:41 am

msjr wrote:I like post-breakup Hannah. She seems much happier than she's been in weeks and is actually promoting her season and interacting with people online again. As if a ten ton Jed has been lifted off her shoulders. imo.

I hope Tyler is the reason for her happiness because Tyler seems pretty happy also. We also need some positive crumbs to get us thru the weekend.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:26 am

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-doesnt-want-fantasy-suite-tyler-cameron/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&__twitter_impression=true

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980