SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by smg2587 July 12th 2019, 11:37 am

IrelandRose wrote:https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-doesnt-want-fantasy-suite-tyler-cameron/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&__twitter_impression=true
Thanks for the preview. Clearly a fake out. It ends with "I don't want to go in fantast suirte with you..." Probably ends up saying something along the lines like just to get physical but want to work on are emotional connection. They clearly get to a bed from other previews. Honestly I don't know what kind of emotional connection Hannah really want after trying to get Luke to open up to her all season about feeling in general. And now we know Jed was probably fake during this whole process. I don't think Hannah with her limited relationship experience really knows what an emotional connection looks like or is looking for something that we now know was not really there with any of the guys. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Julie81 July 12th 2019, 11:55 am

Well we know they go into the fantasy suite from the promos from earlier in the season. I think this was all meant to spark intrigue and they know anything with Tyler brings ratings.

I think Tyler scares her death. He is everything and more she has ever wanted or dreamed of but never thought she could have and he is so physically attractive to her that it’s just a lot and it scares her. It’s just overwhelming. I really think they had already had sex earlier in the day and she wants the night to be a time to talk and to connect on a deeper level.

Obviously, Tyler will come out with an amazing speech as he always does and they will go in their FS.

I just don’t know how I’m going to be able to finish the rest of this season if he’s not f1. This edit sure is pointing to him being it though but goodness. It’s confusing.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper July 12th 2019, 11:59 am

Come on gang...

Hannah loves teasing Tyler.

Remember her picking up the rose and twirling it in her fingers like she was unsure about giving it to him but then she did.

I can totally see her saying "BUT" and it being something fun and playful after the "but".

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx July 12th 2019, 12:06 pm

You have to give TPTB credit....they work wonders teasing the unspoiled!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife July 12th 2019, 12:07 pm

Ok, she doesn’t want to go into the fantasy suite with him. He smells too good. Looks too good. Feels too good. Kisses and holds her too well. That’s it. Just get her a straight jacket and be done with it.

He follows her lead. Tries to give her what she needs. If she needs kumbaya and conversation, I’m sure all she has to do is say so. But, NOBODY passes on a FS with Tyler C! That’s just a fake out. Clearly.

All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2019, 12:11 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Ok, she doesn’t want to go into the fantasy suite with him. He smells too good. Looks too good. Feels too good. Kisses and holds her too well. That’s it. Just get her a straight jacket and be done with it.

He follows her lead. Tries to give her what she needs. If she needs kumbaya and conversation, I’m sure all she has to do is say so. But, NOBODY passes on a FS with Tyler C! That’s just a fake out. Clearly.

All IMO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 49 3806527698 Yup! Dramarama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma July 12th 2019, 12:14 pm

Oh she is just teasing him!!! Or saying not the FS because..... Is on a yacht!!!! She is smiling the whole time!!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD July 12th 2019, 12:18 pm

But does this line up with the windmill thing? Makes me think windmill did not happen? Or it could have and that’s why she’s referring to a “huge part of our relationship?”

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2019, 12:19 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Oh she is just teasing him!!! Or saying not the FS because..... Is on a yacht!!!! She is smiling the whole time!!!!

Nice! You might have something there! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 49 3806527698 I can’t take you to the FS here because........I have something better! We already know how much Tyler loves boats and the water. She’s trying to please him . Did we notice how Tyler ALWAYS has the best endings to their dates ? Concert , carriage and now a yacht. giggling
None of the F3 have gotten this kind of treatment imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove July 12th 2019, 12:23 pm

I mean Jed does get that huge suite for FS (not in a windmill though haha). Obviously this is some sort of fake out as we have seen footage of H and T in the FS.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie July 12th 2019, 12:24 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Oh she is just teasing him!!! Or saying not the FS because..... Is on a yacht!!!! She is smiling the whole time!!!!

Nice! You might have something there! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 49 3806527698 I can’t take you to the FS here because........I have something better! We already know how much Tyler loves boats and the water. She’s trying to please him . Did we notice how Tyler ALWAYS has the best endings to their dates ? Concert , carriage and now a yacht. giggling
None of the F3 have gotten this kind of treatment imo.

Love your thinking Sharnee and hotmamma.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 July 12th 2019, 12:28 pm

I think it’s obvious that her sentence was cut off. I don’t want to go into the fantasy suite... probably gonna end with, and just focus on the physical part of our relationship....
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980