SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by rosepetals Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
sbolduc wrote:If I ignore the show, the edit etc and go back to the fan videos from during the season I thought for sure Luke was going home based on her body language in Santorini - she was very stand offish with Luke.

I do think Jed was her F1... I do not think Luke was her F2, sorry their body language was off and if he was he would have had a second 1-on-1 instead he only had one and she tried to get rid of him on it.

She was definitely glowing with Jed when she said she was falling in love with him (his body language was opposite of glowing, but that is besides the point). If I go back to the BTS videos.... which tipped me that Luke was not in fact the front runner, I think Tyler runs away from pure unedited chemistry (both at the concert and the hometown date).

I think Jed was her F1, but Tyler was her unexplained magic F2, the one she wasn't really sure about and I don't think ever really put her walls down for. I don't think she ever fully trusted Tyler and their chemistry, which ironically enough he probably was the one she should have trusted. All IMO.
Great post. ITA on everything!!

I would also go further than you a bit and would bet the house all the stuff we now know abt jed is exactly what Hannah was imagining was true for Tyler. All of it. Starting with Haley and ending with grabbing random butts after getting engaged to her.

I think Hannah's doubts about Tyler were erased post-production...once she watched the show back and saw his sincerity in his ITMs and conversations with the guys, along with his real life interactions and endeavors.

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:42 pm

@teamfiercelove just noticed that! They didn’t even tag them in the picture either, so it’s interesting that he randomly decided to follow that account.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:45 pm

Oh no. Poor Pilot Pete!

I loved the reveal that the girlfriend stayed with Peter at his Parents' house when visiting. And then to hear them talk (on HTD) about how devastated their son was over their alleged break-up. Yikes, that had to hurt.

This season is the best ever. EVER!!!!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@teamfiercelove just noticed that! They didn’t even tag them in the picture either, so it’s interesting that he randomly decided to follow that account.

Sus. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@teamfiercelove just noticed that! They didn’t even tag them in the picture either, so it’s interesting that he randomly decided to follow that account.

Sus. laugh out loud
Literally this the most dramatic post show era ever!! I don’t know where to go and what to freak out abt first!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Diana wrote:Dead at Hannah literally roasting the only man during filming who isn't a f*ckboy based on his looks alone. Jokes on her.
Hannah watching her season rn laugh out loud

x

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:50 pm

That’s Hannah’s fave fan account. Last week she even commented an apology because she realized that she’s always using pics from the account but never commenting or liking, then she liked a bunch of pics they posted.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:50 pm

E news made a post on IG and tagged Peter and Hannah laugh out loud

ETA: and followed it up with a Tyler thirst trap post laugh out loud

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:55 pm

Hannah and Ty liking the same tweets. Is this better than a spoiled pool pic?

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:I’m actually dead at how meticulous Peter was at removing all traces of her from his SM, including deleting comments. Smarter than Jed laugh out loud

Yeah, this is what stood out to me.

Good for him to actually break up with her but...

Totally deleting her from his online life. Very calculating. It is as if he knew people dig around in backgrounds to find things and he wanted to head off anything he could.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:57 pm

North wrote:Oh no. Poor Pilot Pete!

I loved the reveal that the girlfriend stayed with Peter at his Parents' house when visiting. And then to hear them talk (on HTD) about how devastated their son was over their alleged break-up. Yikes, that had to hurt.

This season is the best ever. EVER!!!!

I am not convinced this is the relationship he was referring to in home towns.  I am at work so will read it all later.

If December isn’t soon enough to break up when is? She always s would have been hurt.  Also we need to hold the women to the same standards but we haven’t been.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:58 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 74 971d5110

https://instagram.com/bachelorinsider?igshid=1dx4i76318urz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980