SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Literally like clockwork the "ugh this crazy bitter jealous ex just thought they were more serious than they were" comments start when we have screenshot evidence of him begging her to move in with him on December 9th. And then the same people are the ones saying they need proof before they believe it or wonder why exes don't come forward

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 75 Anigif_sub-buzz-18750-1550434129-13
x

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Sharnee wrote:Hannah and Ty liking the same tweets. Is this better than a spoiled pool pic?

Not even close imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:E news made a post on IG and tagged Peter and Hannah laugh out loud

ETA: and followed it up with a Tyler thirst trap post laugh out loud
Watch Hannah like it later laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I don’t think for a minute Tyler was number 3 or number 4. Peter was purely physical and I just can’t even put into words what Luke was to her. I think he had a weird hold on her, but I don’t know how to categorize him on the number scale.

IMO, Luke was #1 for a looonnng time. That's why the other guys were so frustrated and also why he was such a jackazz. He knew it, tptb knew it (which is why they kept putting him back in her face) and the other guys did too. Don't ask me to explain why because he makes my skin crawl, just watch her behavior whenever she talks about him, defends him and cancels cocktail parties because she is hearing things she doesn't like about him from the others.
Jed, IMO was always #2. That's why she told him and him only, she was falling in love with him and even moreso, that's why even though his family practically each broke their backs waving, wearing, eating, singing RED FLAGS ---- Hannah totally ignored them.
If Peter is WM guy and he was always #4 ---- you interpret that however you like.

Hi. Even if you believe in your “ranking,” which I personally do not... Hannah said herself she was “right there” with all of her final men. They kept fluctuating, depending who she was with. That’s probably actually how it is for a lot of leads, in this artificial environment building connections with people with limited time and information. I don’t think it’s unreasonable AT ALL that once in the real world, watching all of this back and gaining clarity on the entire situation, she realized, and realized pretty fast imo, that Tyler was her guy. JMO.

Of course I believe in my ranking, it's MY ranking and I don't need your concurrence because it clearly says, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Oh goodness! What a mess!

I’m glad though that she said what Peter did is not as bad as what Jed did. He ended it, which is a lot better. Also, her saying multiple people texting her that he was seeing multiple people just sounded accusatory. Haley did not make these allegations, it was RS who ended up telling Haley.

What was bothersome to me was the clean up doing as far as un-liking photos and deleting comments. If you had a decent relationship with her at the time you were together, no need to do clean up. I’m sure they all sanitize but I don’t know if you need to go as far as Peter did clean up.

Ugh...poor Hannah. Now I feel really bad for her.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:03 pm

Sharnee wrote:Hannah and Ty liking the same tweets. Is this better than a spoiled pool pic?

What spoiled pool pic??!?
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:05 pm

Yeah what pool pic?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Literally like clockwork the "ugh this crazy bitter jealous ex just thought they were more serious than they were" comments start when we have screenshot evidence of him begging her to move in with him on December 9th. And then the same people are the ones saying they need proof before they believe it or wonder why exes don't come forward

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 75 Anigif_sub-buzz-18750-1550434129-13
x
And then calling her “fame hungry” and “attention seeker”. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 75 1838857674
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:06 pm

SarahD wrote:Oh goodness! What a mess!  

I’m glad though that she said what Peter did is not as bad as what Jed did. He ended it, which is a lot better. Also, her saying multiple people texting her that he was seeing multiple people just sounded accusatory.  Haley did not make these allegations, it was RS who ended up telling Haley.

What was bothersome to me was the clean up doing as far as un-liking photos and deleting comments. If you had a decent relationship with her at the time you were together, no need to do clean up. I’m sure they all sanitize but I don’t know if you need to go as far as Peter did clean up.

Ugh...poor Hannah. Now I feel really bad for her.

The way Peter so coldly dropped the woman is the worst part.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:07 pm

SarahD wrote:Yeah what pool pic?

Rachel and Bryan!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 75 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:

Rachel and Bryan!
And Becca and Arie.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:10 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:

Rachel and Bryan!

Didn't Des and Chris have a pic near a pool that spoiled them? And, Arie and Becca both posted photos from a location that was the same place... near a pool.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980