SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 8 of 83 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:57 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
mbl wrote:What are people’s thoughts on Tyler not tweeting about his own HTD last night?  It would have been easy to tweet something about his love of his home and family.  I was wondering if watching it made him sad and that’s why he didn’t?
Not gonna lie, it's got me a bit concerned. His lack of any sort of response to Hannah's all-out social media lovefest the last few days is a little worrisome. A sweet new song added to his playlist today would be much appreciated!!

Not sure when it was added, but “Selfish” now has been added to his playlist which opens with the line “I want you all to myself...” I’m thinking that’s a sweet add. IMO giggling

That was added today! 5 hours ago

Yesss Tyler yes! Keeping the Tannah hope alive giggling
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:15 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
mbl wrote:What are people’s thoughts on Tyler not tweeting about his own HTD last night?  It would have been easy to tweet something about his love of his home and family.  I was wondering if watching it made him sad and that’s why he didn’t?
Not gonna lie, it's got me a bit concerned. His lack of any sort of response to Hannah's all-out social media lovefest the last few days is a little worrisome. A sweet new song added to his playlist today would be much appreciated!!

Not sure when it was added, but “Selfish” now has been added to his playlist which opens with the line “I want you all to myself...” I’m thinking that’s a sweet add. IMO giggling

Yesss Tyler yes! Keeping the Tannah hope alive giggling

Seriously, Tyler, we’re hanging by a thread here. Lol. Actually that song and the one before, Cross Me, ummm, yea..... fingers crossed

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:42 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

Who is the artist of this song?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:44 pm

nannymargie wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

Who is the artist of this song?

PnB Rock

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:45 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:

He commented on the IG pic Hannah posted last night with her family. He posted "Looking good!!!.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:47 pm

So Tyler is IGing about everything except his HTD laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:50 pm

@nannymargie $ it was the fake account

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:50 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

He commented on the IG pic Hannah posted last night with her family.  He posted "Looking good!!!.

Pretty sure that was the fake account.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:55 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:@nannymargie $ it was the fake account

How can you tell if it's a fake account?

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:01 pm

The fake account doesn’t have the initial J in the middle

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:01 pm

nannymargie wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:@nannymargie $ it was the fake account

How can you tell if it's a fake account?

That damn fake account. I've fallen for it and gotten way too excited that he was being so obvious when it wasn't even him. giggling
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:13 pm

IrelandRose wrote:The fake account doesn’t have the initial J in the middle

Thank you, I went back to look for the comment and the J is missing.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 83 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01