SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 9 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 46 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by suzq Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Did anyone else see the lip sync battle that Tyler and Matt had -- Tyler posted about it on IG? I thought that they did a pretty good job. Also, Tyler posted about The Chubb Foundation, too. I love how he's using his platform to shine light on different charities.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:51 pm

@nannymargie . last listen, i posted on SM thread;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjL_-OFbk8I

THREAD BARE!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:28 pm

Linds911 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

via GIPHY

This one @Linds911
So, it looks to me like she doesn't have anything on top. Wonder what Luke P will think when he sees this!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:31 pm

Khalid's song really fits. Where did you come up with it?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:48 pm

@composer53 it has been talked about here, but TC started a playlist on Spotify labled   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 2764 
he has been adding and listening.  If you have a spotify account, you can follow it.  it is pretty cool.  Hers is an apple music list.  Sometimes they add the same songs.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:11 pm

I have to believe that Hannah and Tyler have communicated in some way post filming.  The guys in the house were all pretty close, became good friends,  I think someone said they had a group text going, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they knew something was up with Jed and Hannah very early on.  I don't think Hannah would contact Tyler, since she's the one that let him go, but I could see Tyler reaching out to Hannah to make sure she's okay, IMO, most likely after he knew she was ending things with Jed.    It would explain Tyler going beast mode defending Hannah, and also Momma C's "yes, he should take her back".   I don't think either would be so obvious if there wasn't a reason to be.  

Same goes for Hannah, her SM lately is blatantly biased towards Tyler, and there's no way (IMO) she would do that if she didn't have reason to be.  I wonder if Tyler was told to cool it a bit with the cyber flirting though.  It's already all out there that Hannah dumped Jed, so no surprise for the finale that she choose Jed as her f1.   Bach Nation is going nuts wanting a Tyler and Hannah reunion so now the "surprise" for the ATFR is will Tyler take Hannah back?  If Tyler is constantly making IG stories like "you're the one that I want", it would be a dead giveaway.  All just speculation on my part, but it's apparently working because we're all in frenzy wanting to know if they'll reunite.  laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:40 pm

You guys are all killing me. I haven't had a chance to watch the show yet since we got into Zagreb on Monday and had no sleep on the plane overnight and had to get up super early Tuesday. I'm just trying to catch up on the board and the screencaps of their date is killer. How did she not pick this guy? She is beyond giddy with him and his whole family. And what was up with that make out in the car as she is leaving? I can't wait to watch! :fanningfan

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:53 pm

Sprite wrote:You guys are all killing me. I haven't had a chance to watch the show yet since we got into Zagreb on Monday and had no sleep on the plane overnight and had to get up super early Tuesday. I'm just trying to catch up on the board and the screencaps of their date is killer. How did she not pick this guy? She is beyond giddy with him and his whole family. And what was up with that make out in the car as she is leaving? I can't wait to watch! :fanningfan

Sprite. You are gonna love it. To me, it was almost maybe better than his first date. All the feels.

I don’t know how tf she let him go either. This guy is the real deal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:57 pm

@sosleepy yup. It was pretty perfect. Fun, sexy, romantic, and emotional. The most well rounded HTD IMO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:18 pm

I agree. One of the best dates I have ever witnessed. Imo. These two have something so incredibly special. It's a blessing to see it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

via GIPHY

This one @Linds911
So, it looks to me like she doesn't have anything on top. Wonder what Luke P will think when he sees this!!!

The camaramen took much more provocative pictures this season, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:54 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

via GIPHY

This one @Linds911

The camaramen took much more provocative pictures this season, IMO.

Perhaps Production is in Tannah Boat as well!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 1176891977

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 46 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01