SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 79 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by SeekAny July 16th 2019, 1:03 am

I haven’t watched the episode but have seen all the SM and for Hannah to tweet about the pillow talk, and then end that tweet w the heart emoji... man oh man I think there’s a chance. I think all this Tyler Bachelor talk is to throw off what’s going to happen.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by North July 16th 2019, 1:05 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
North wrote:It will be interesting to see what, if anything, Tyler posts in the next few days. If he's in LA for business (modeling, DWTS, The Bachelor, etc...) he doesn't have to lay low. He can do whatever he wants - run on the beach, go for a walk, coordinate a fun run on the fly, grab dinner with friends, etc...

I still think Mike is the Bachelor and ABC might want Tyler for something else.

Hmmm

I also never saw Hannah going straight from SHVs with Jed to SHVs with Tyler.  They can continue to build a relationship without being locked in a house together JMO.  They can do it the natural way and decide what they want to do ATFR.  JMO

You and me both. I go back and forth on whether TPTB would even sanction a SHV prior to ATFR. I do think TPTB would want to know from both Tyler and Hannah how to spin ATFR -- she's single and strong  or  there's a possibility of a reconciliation with Tyler. Those are the only two options in my mind. If she's single and strong -- that's enough of a "happy ending" for the show to close on. TPTB aren't going to bring Tyler on only to reject Hannah. When Tyler comes out on ATFR will be telling -- if they get him out of the way early, I don't see a reconciliation b/c I don't think he or Hannah will be able to fake it. If they leave Tyler until the end, TPTB are going for the possibility of a reconciliation ending. Either way -- single/strong or the possibility of reconciliation Chris Harrison is going to say "Now, let's introduce the man whose heart you broke in Greece. This will be the first time you've seen each other since that day...Tyler"

I know people would love to see as The Bachelor -- I just don't see it. And I want Mike Smiley

Last edited by North on July 16th 2019, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 July 16th 2019, 1:06 am

Well Tyler just followed on Hannah on twitter as well. I am not going to read that to mean that much when it comes to them. But Tyler seems to be breaking a lot of rules. And the producers don't like to cast a person that doesn't follow their rules as the bachelor, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo July 16th 2019, 1:08 am

suzq wrote:The fact that he is openly responding to her on Twitter! That is so interesting! I do think they are talking and working on things. It's not like he can proclaim his undying love for her publicly anyway.

They've for sure been in contact so if they're just friends why not keep the support private? This SM activity from the both of them tonight doesn't seem friendly in light of everyone begging them to get together. You would think they want the comments to die but they're adding fuel to the fire. JMO.

Last edited by BlackHalo on July 16th 2019, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 July 16th 2019, 1:08 am

North wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
North wrote:It will be interesting to see what, if anything, Tyler posts in the next few days. If he's in LA for business (modeling, DWTS, The Bachelor, etc...) he doesn't have to lay low. He can do whatever he wants - run on the beach, go for a walk, coordinate a fun run on the fly, grab dinner with friends, etc...

I still think Mike is the Bachelor and ABC might want Tyler for something else.

Hmmm

I also never saw Hannah going straight from SHVs with Jed to SHVs with Tyler.  They can continue to build a relationship without being locked in a house together JMO.  They can do it the natural way and decide what they want to do ATFR.  JMO

You and me both. I go back and forth on whether TPTB would even sanction a SHV prior to ATFR. I do think TPTB would want to know from both Tyler and Hannah how to spin ATFR -- she's single and strong  or  there's a possibility of a reconciliation with Tyler. Those are the only two options in my mind. If she's single and strong -- that's enough of a "happy ending" for the show to close on. TPTB aren't going to bring Tyler on only to reject Hannah. When Tyler comes out on ATFR will be telling -- if they get him out of the way early, I don't see a reconciliation b/c I don't think he or Hannah will be able to fake it. If they leave Tyler until the end, TPTB are going for the possibility of a reconciliation ending.  

I know people would love to see as The Bachelor -- I just don't see it. And I want Mike Smiley

Yes they want to know but Tyler and Hannah don’t even have to make a decision by ATFR. In a few weeks they are free and can do what they want without cameras in front of them.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil July 16th 2019, 1:09 am

He’s on the west coast but he was following the show’s airing on the east coast..

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari July 16th 2019, 1:10 am

in my opinion, Tyler seen with Teala is just a "declaration" that he is in LA and to keep the appearance that he is not with Hannah now.

As if! hahaha My Tin Foil Hat that Tannah is together and endgame is screwed for life thumbsup

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 July 16th 2019, 1:10 am

BlackHalo wrote:
suzq wrote:The fact that he is openly responding to her on Twitter!  That is so interesting!  I do think they are talking and working on things.  It's not like he can proclaim his undying love for her publicly anyway.

They've for sure been in contact so if they're just friends why not keep the support private? This SM activity from the both of them tonight doesn't seem friendly in light of everyone begging them to get together. JMO.

They are Skype dating and continuing to get to know each other and none of you can change my mind.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 79 3806527698

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 July 16th 2019, 1:11 am

Cari wrote:in my opinion, Tyler seen with Teala is just a "declaration" that he is in LA and to keep the appearance that he is not with Hannah now.

As if! hahaha My Tin Foil Hat that Tannah is together and endgame is screwed for life thumbsup

Oh Teala was definitely told to post that pic.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings July 16th 2019, 1:16 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Cari wrote:in my opinion, Tyler seen with Teala is just a "declaration" that he is in LA and to keep the appearance that he is not with Hannah now.

Oh Teala was definitely told to post that pic.

Yep, to throw off all us super sleuthers/crazies that know he was in LA. giggling Hannah and Tyler are throwing off all the rules at this point with direct tweeting her.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena July 16th 2019, 1:16 am

Is Tyler her only guy that is commenting on her posts? are any of the other guys (who can also be possible friends) doing so as well.?  scratch I mean is Tyler her only friend out of all of this?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie July 16th 2019, 1:21 am

I think they things he said to Hannah that morning after the fs date he truly meant. Then to see what Jed did to her I can truly see him trying to see if they can give it another chance.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01