SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:23 am

I don't see any indication that Hannah and Tyler are NOT Skype-dating (or whichever personal social media account they happen to be using).

If anything, this FSD demonstrates that they are able to connect on a non-sexual level of intimacy. They may have not yet physically met up, but there is not reason, IMO, to assume that there aren't a few flirty texts going back and forth.

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:24 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Yes they want to know but Tyler and Hannah don’t even have to make a decision by ATFR. In a few weeks they are free and can do what they want without cameras in front of them.

But TPTB have a show to produce...the most dramatic season of the Bachelorette ever!!!! And, they want to produce "whatever" is going on between H&T...if there is anything going on between H&T that is. If there's nothing but friendship, then TPTB want to know that to prep for ATFR and/or also get their claws into Tyler.

If there is something going on between H&T, I still think TPTB would want to save their first time seeing each other in person for ATFR. To catch that initial reaction for the most dramatic ATFR ever! And then talk about it on the media circuit the following week.

I don't think TPTB have any investment in any couple's relationship once the show is over -- they aren't sending them to counseling/therapy or helping navigate the negativity. They want a happy ending on the show and then on to the next season.

Personally, I think they could cut to ATFR right now -- Peter and Luke are non-factors, Jed is F1, and she has an unidentifiable emotional connection with her F2 Tyler. Nothing is going to change during MTP or LC.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:32 am

Hannah and Tyler tweeting at each other like two good friends tonight. What a weird night laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:34 am

North wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Yes they want to know but Tyler and Hannah don’t even have to make a decision by ATFR. In a few weeks they are free and can do what they want without cameras in front of them.

But TPTB have a show to produce...the most dramatic season of the Bachelorette ever!!!! And, they want to produce "whatever" is going on between H&T...if there is anything going on between H&T that is. If there's nothing but friendship, then TPTB want to know that to prep for ATFR and/or also get their claws into Tyler.

If there is something going on between H&T, I still think TPTB would want to save their first time seeing each other in person for ATFR. To catch that initial reaction for the most dramatic ATFR ever! And then talk about it on the media circuit the following week.

I don't think TPTB have any investment in any couple's relationship once the show is over -- they aren't sending them to counseling/therapy or helping navigate the negativity. They want a happy ending on the show and then on to the next season.

Personally, I think they could cut to ATFR right now -- Peter and Luke are non-factors, Jed is F1, and she has an unidentifiable emotional connection with her F2 Tyler. Nothing is going to change during MTP or LC.

All IMO.

I know what production wants but Hannah and Tyler don’t have to give them anything. They don’t have to decide by ATFR or tell them their real decision. Nothing can stop them from telling producers nothing is going on and then dating after. I would prefer they not tell them anything because production was trash to Hannah this season.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 am

@bleuberry I was just about to say we have been on a damn rollercoaster laugh out loud now she’s really out here responding to Lauren Zima’s tweet she tagged them in with a picture of them making out? I’m totally lost. I couldn’t tell ya what’s happening.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:38 am

What the ever-living #$%^ is going on?!?!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:39 am

Hannah is just out there publicly declaring Tyler is her end game. She didn’t do it on the show, so she’s doing everything possible now to let everyone, and most importantly him, know where she stands now.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:40 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
North wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

All IMO.

I know what production wants but Hannah and Tyler don’t have to give them anything.  They don’t have to decide by ATFR or tell them their real decision.   Nothing can stop them from telling producers nothing is going on and then dating after.  I would prefer they not tell them anything because production was trash to Hannah this season.

IF they are together, I doubt very much that Hannah will want to give up sharing the ABC media circuit and the people magazine shoot with Tyler to just leave the ATFR as friends and then take up dating him in real life.  no no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:44 am

I think they are done playing games -- personally, I'd be tired of anyone determining who I can and cannot interact with. I am happy for them in 2 weeks.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:45 am

Well peeps, we are only 2 weeks away now from finding out what’s going on giggling The only thing I know for sure is I ain’t going to work on July 31st, need to follow all the post show media interviews from H&T apart or together  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 80 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:46 am

Hannah posted pics from the dates, and replaced Luke's photo with a 2nd pic of her and Tyler laugh out loud laugh out loud

Eta: she posted 2 of the other dates too. dizzy

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:47 am

bleuberry wrote:Hannah posted pics from the dates, and replaced Luke's photo with a 2nd pic of her and Tyler laugh out loud laugh out loud
For realz.....lemme go peep.....Hannah Bananas!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01