SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:45 am

Betting were back on TAB on Thursday. But now only betting on Ryan is suspended. Very strange

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:59 am

Enough wrote:Betting were back on TAB on Thursday. But now only betting on Ryan is suspended. Very strange

Weird indeed.  I can only imagine that with TAB being in bed with Ten, TPTB asked them to do this to generate interest?   no idea

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2esRVCm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:56 pm

Agent99 wrote:Ugh that episode was terrible.  It started sad with Ciarran and just never recovered.  Are we sure Timm makes it to F2?  Because there is nothing there imo   For whatever reason, the guys are dropping like flies.

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 WHJGknx

Source

@Agent99 TAB have dropped Timm back in the rankings but we still have screen caps of him & Angie kissing in the water yet to come (maybe they're his HTD?) and he's been getting an F2 edit till now IMO (haven't seen ep 8 yet though).  

Quite possible IMO TPTB knew Timm would be a fan favourite so didn't want to take him to F2 and face the backlash.  If Ryan's F2 viewers will be more accepting of Angie's F1 choice IMO since many are expecting a re-do of Sophie & Stu.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:23 pm

@Bobette what kissing cap is that? I think to take Timm to f2, there will have to be a big turnaround because he is just not looking like it at the moment. But that will probably happen as I can't see the f2 as Carlin and Ryan.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:25 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette  what kissing cap is that?  I think to take Timm to f2, there will have to be a big turnaround because he is just not looking like it at the moment.  But that will probably happen as I can't see the f2 as Carlin and Ryan.

The one they used as a thumbnail for the trailer - I assumed that was taken in Byron but maybe it's his HTD.  Will bring over...

ETA:
Bobette wrote: Anyone else notice a certain... similarity with the preview thumbnails?   Suspect

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 L8FAzLT

Source

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3nn5WXk

Source

Just sayin.   Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:15 pm

@Bobette
Was that Ali and Todd? I haven’t watch her season... still resisting laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:20 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
Was that Ali and Todd?  I haven’t watch her season... still resisting laugh out loud
Looks like Ali and Todd. Also similar to a shot of Georgia and Matty J kissing in a pool

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:21 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
Was that Ali and Todd?  I haven’t watch her season... still resisting laugh out loud

Indeed it is. thumbsup  

@Just Looking Yes it's classic F2 IMO - Abbie at her HTD would be another example.  If Timm is F2 the backlash will be real IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:38 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette  what kissing cap is that?  I think to take Timm to f2, there will have to be a big turnaround because he is just not looking like it at the moment.  But that will probably happen as I can't see the f2 as Carlin and Ryan.

I agree. So many people are commenting that Timm is friend zoned on social media. I could see Ryan being the F2 due to the physical aspect of the next date preview and how they nearly kissed before being interrupted by Timm laugh out loud. This would support why they cut her interaction with Carlin short because it looked like to me that they were going to go in for a kiss as well. So yeah, Ryan will look like the one she is more physically into but will pick Carlin. Or I could be wrong and Timm is still F2 but I think public perception sees Angie more into Ryan over Timm at this point. JMO.

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:01 pm

If Ryan is F2 I will legit feel sorry for him.  It's obvious from the BTS videos that being on the show was painful for him IMO.  He looks like a distinguished gent in the middle of a bunch of frat boys and constantly bored/annoyed/exasperated.  

I have no doubt he was only there for Angie, and I think she would have known that too, so I doubt she would voluntarily drag him to F2.  I need to watch ep 8 to see how bad Timm's date really was.  Might grant myself an hour off work. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:31 pm

Bobette wrote:If Ryan is F2 I will legit feel sorry for him.  It's obvious from the BTS videos that being on the show was painful for him IMO.  He looks like a distinguished gent in the middle of a bunch of frat boys and constantly bored/annoyed/exasperated.  

I have no doubt he was only there for Angie, and I think she would have known that too, so I doubt she would voluntarily drag him to F2.  I need to watch ep 8 to see how bad Timm's date really was.  Might grant myself an hour off work. laugh out loud

IMO, Ryan looks like he can’t wait to get out of there so I agree it would be cruel to take him to F2 but then again, I think it would also be hard on Timm.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:36 pm

sprout wrote:IMO, Ryan looks like he can’t wait to get out of there so I agree it would be cruel to take him to F2 but then again, I think it would also be hard on Timm.

Oh yes totally!  Timm is IMO the kind of guy who would be very easily swayed by a handler in his ear telling him he was her favourite (which past F2s have said they do) and post-show he resembles a wounded puppy IMO so I still do think he's F2.

The other thing against Ryan being F2 IMO is that he's not enough of a contrast to Carlin since they're both... quiet.  Timm is the perfect contrast IMO but considering he's seems to be a fan favourite IMO I forsee an outcry if/when he's dumped.

I think the only reason Ryan would be F2 is if TPTB wanted to make people think it was going to be another Sophie/Stu situation so they'll be happy when it's not. I just can't see Angie being willing to play along, since they were friends pre-show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
appiah01
Vjeff
Dirty Street Pie
Just Looking
Astrobach
ideas_ideas
LeapofFaith
Agent99
mercieme
butterflylove
sprout