SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:17 am

IMO, there won’t be much backlash if Timm is F2. He’s not a beloved F2 in the way Nikki or Matty J was.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:21 am

sprout wrote:IMO, there won’t be much backlash if Timm is F2. He’s not a beloved F2 in the way Nikki or Matty J was.

There's still 4 episodes to go and if TPTB are going for a heartbroken Matty/Todd F2 edit for Timm they'll be highlighting all of his most endearing qualities and downplaying the crazy between now and then IMO.  I'm also expecting his HTD to go very well.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:22 am

sprout wrote:IMO, there won’t be much backlash if Timm is F2. He’s not a beloved F2 in the way Nikki or Matty J was.

Agree @sprout he's a bit too out there for the general public to connect with him on a Nikki/Matty J level. It will be hard to watch though, he'll be like a kicked puppy
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:40 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette  what kissing cap is that?  I think to take Timm to f2, there will have to be a big turnaround because he is just not looking like it at the moment.  But that will probably happen as I can't see the f2 as Carlin and Ryan.

Just watching the episode now and came to say Timm 100000% F2, IMO. Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698   He's hitting all the key notes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:54 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:@Bobette  what kissing cap is that?  I think to take Timm to f2, there will have to be a big turnaround because he is just not looking like it at the moment.  But that will probably happen as I can't see the f2 as Carlin and Ryan.

The one they used as a thumbnail for the trailer - I assumed that was taken in Byron but maybe it's his HTD.  Will bring over...

ETA:  
Bobette wrote: Anyone else notice a certain... similarity with the preview thumbnails?   Suspect

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 L8FAzLT

Source

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3nn5WXk

Source

Just sayin.   Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

Ah yes, totally forgot about that one.  Thanks @Bobette.  I think Timm needs an edit revamp to be a believable f2 imo, but that's not beyond TPTB.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:05 am

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 GaJirmB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:28 am

Bobette wrote:If Ryan is F2 I will legit feel sorry for him.  It's obvious from the BTS videos that being on the show was painful for him IMO.  He looks like a distinguished gent in the middle of a bunch of frat boys and constantly bored/annoyed/exasperated.  

I have no doubt he was only there for Angie, and I think she would have known that too, so I doubt she would voluntarily drag him to F2.  I need to watch ep 8 to see how bad Timm's date really was.  Might grant myself an hour off work. laugh out loud

Bobette, agree wirh the majority of this but him being there just for Angie doesn't sit right with me. Don't tell me in an entire year of DMs he couldn't work up the courage to ask her out but somehow found the courage to go on a reality show with multiple other dudes to do it? I honestly can't get a read on him at all but am confused about his motivations.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:34 am

@Vjeff Maybe he's just super awkward and prefers the company of dogs. Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698 I suspect he was fairly ostracised in the house - in the BTS videos he's never chatting/laughing with the other guys.   I'm not expecting to see him in Paradise, put it that way.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:31 am

Bobette wrote:@Vjeff Maybe he's just super awkward and prefers the company of dogs. Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698 I suspect he was fairly ostracised in the house - in the BTS videos he's never chatting/laughing with the other guys.   I'm not expecting to see him in Paradise, put it that way.

Ciarran said in an interview this week he was kind of boring. I think the reason he's not chatting it up is because he's not interested in being friends with the guys rather than them excluding him.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:01 am

Just thinking here... why is it that the media haven't run stories about Sportsbet giving away F1 before the show even starts airing, every season!. I'm surprised it isn't discussed more amongst viewers aswell. If I were interviewing the bach/bachie I would bring it up to ruffle some feathers (looking at you Kyle&Jackie-O). ?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:15 am

Bachbee wrote:Just thinking here... why is it that the media haven't run stories about Sportsbet giving away F1 before the show even starts airing, every season!. I'm surprised it isn't discussed more amongst viewers aswell. If I were interviewing the bach/bachie I would bring it up to ruffle some feathers (looking at you Kyle&Jackie-O). ?

I guess the media don't want to openly piss off Channel Ten?

I once asked someone on Twitter who told me she knew who won if she knew because of the betting odds.  She said no, "she could just tell" (she was wrong, btw).  She went and looked at the odds and said she didn't see how that was proof no idea
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:11 am

@Bachbee @leavers It's because they're all in it together to make profit IMO.  

The media just want clicks on all their various articles about who the winner is (often multiple contradictory articles), or to sell their trashy magazines.

The betting agencies want people to put money into their system because it's difficult to get it out again so punters will most likely just re-bet (and lose).  

And TPTB just want people to watch and discuss the show so they can get those sweet ratings, and charge more for advertising and sponsorship spots.

Meanwhile, Sportsbet seem to think/know Angie and Carlin won't be eating a vegan gluten free Xmas dinner together...

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 PaHx5EV

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia- Angie Kent - Season 5 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
appiah01
Vjeff
Dirty Street Pie
Just Looking
Astrobach
ideas_ideas
LeapofFaith
Agent99
mercieme
butterflylove
sprout